Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

I'm sure no one cares about your possum catching business.

Meanwhile, big business has gotten tired of the Culture Wars... you guys outlived your usefulness.

/-----/ "Now Offering Cult Deprogramming Services for Branch Trumpidians... "
iu

They will, because they know you are on the wrong side of history.

Hey, remember when THIS happened on TV?

View attachment 790599

A lot of people protested at the time. They were truly upset about a white man kissing a black woman on TV.

But at the end of the day, the haters were on the wrong side of history... as are you.
/-----/ A lot of SEGREGATIONIST DEMOCRATS protested at the time.
There, I fixed it for you.

They will, because they know you are on the wrong side of history.

Hey, remember when THIS happened on TV?

View attachment 790599

A lot of people protested at the time. They were truly upset about a white man kissing a black woman on TV.

But at the end of the day, the haters were on the wrong side of history... as are you.
/----/ Compare two actors to your glorious vision of the future you think people will accept as normal.

/-----/ "Now Offering Cult Deprogramming Services for Branch Trumpidians... "
iu
To know how fortunate, we are to still protest verbally at least is a diminishing right. The men and women and children who have died in endless despotic atrocities fill up encyclopedias. If an authoritarian in any way has messed with you as to personal destruction and hardship, then their values are demonic or of safety from personal indictments and that is to degree in substance of what we call freedoms. Never forgive a person who screws you over unless they repent what they did. Remember and know that revenge is just a tapestry of time. We are living that now with unfortunately those with massive power and those who are empowered now from it and who are out of control for what was officially fought for.

Yeah, I guess bizarre ass parades are “understanding” and castration of kids only enhances that understanding?

What is your obsession with parades? You are kind of proving my point that most homophobes are latent homosexuals, who are getting turned on a little by that parade.

I guess if you can redefine marriage and the meaning of Man and Woman, profits to theft is child’s play.

Or you can put it in the proper perspective.

The worst "crime" that was ever committed against me was some kids broke into my house once and stole my TV and VCR. Total cost to replace/restore, about $500 to fix the door they broke, and another $500 to replace the electronics they took.

The worst bit of profiteering ever committed against me was the 2008 crash, where I lost about $50,000 on my home value, and $20,000 in my stock value, while the rich got huge bailouts from the Federal government.

But you stupid fucks on the right, you get all worked up about the former and the gays having parades.

That’s what these liberals do: when normal people object to something, they just change the word that describes the behavior.
Or we put things in the proper perspective.

Which is worse, Lisa, a kid who steals a $2.00 bag of chips from a convenience store, or someone like Elizabeth Holmes, who steals billions from investors with her blood test scam, and can hire a platoon of lawyers to defend her in court.

But then this funny thing happened. All those Segregationists fled to the GOP, where Tricky Dick welcomed them with open arms.
/----/ "All those Segregationists fled to the GOP,"
That lie has been debunked. democRATs need to embrace their racist heritage.
Nearly all of the opposition was, naturally, in the South, which was still nearly unanimously Democratic and nearly unanimously resistant to the changing country. One thing that most assuredly didn't change, though, was party affiliation. A total of 21 Democrats in the Senate opposed the Civil Rights Act. Only one of them, "Dixiecrat" Strom Thurmond, ever became a Republican. The rest, including Al Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd--a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan--remained Democrats until the day they died.

Nearly all of the opposition was, naturally, in the South, which was still nearly unanimously Democratic and nearly unanimously resistant to the changing country. One thing that most assuredly didn't change, though, was party affiliation. A total of 21 Democrats in the Senate opposed the Civil Rights Act. Only one of them, "Dixiecrat" Strom Thurmond, ever became a Republican. The rest, including Al Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd--a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan--remained Democrats until the day they died.
You're only looking at the Federal level. A history professor at Princeton has a running Twitter threads going through all these myths and debunking them.

Debunked by whom? Were all the racists in the South Beamed up by aliens and replaced by Pod people who suddenly started voting for Republicans after Republicans started spewing racist shit?

Um. No.

Here's what happened. The Democrats (finally) stopped straddling the fence on civil rights and came down solidly on one side, so all the racists left the democrats to join the Republicans.

Here's what happened. The Democrats (finally) stopped straddling the fence on civil rights and came down solidly on one side, so all the racists left the democrats to join the Republicans.

Right.

All the racists left the party that went from being openly racist to being more subtle and discrete about it, to join the party that always had been and still is very openly anti-racist.

It truly takes a a JoeB131 level of mental fucked-upedness to believe bullshit like that.

Cuckoo_FxxDd3V1qUv0CTwEj85oRm7V2zI@350x350.gif

Yet people at the time were absolutely horrified by what those two actors did.

Today, we'd think nothing of it.

Gay people will be seen as normal as well, no matter how many scary pictures you show us.
/----/ Pssssst Star Trek was fiction. The two were actors following a script someone else wrote for them.
Once again, this guy is real.

Right.

All the racists left the party that went from being openly racist to being more subtle and discrete about it, to join the party that always had been and still is very openly anti-racist.

You should probably take a history class or two, Mormon Bob.

The whole country should have done more on Civil rights, but the Democrats have been well ahead of the Republicans, who pretty much ended slavery and called it a day.

Debunked by whom? Were all the racists in the South Beamed up by aliens and replaced by Pod people who suddenly started voting for Republicans after Republicans started spewing racist shit?

Um. No.

/-----/ I grew up in the segregated South in the 50s and 60s. DID YOU? I witnessed it first hand by democRATs. Did you? I experienced their hatred toward my family because of our Catholic faith. DID YOU? I had the same restrictions placed on me even though I'm White. Where I could eat, shop, even where I could sit on the city bus. DID YOU? The majority of Blacks were Republican and democRATs did what they could to stop them from voting.

And you asked "Debunked by whom?"
Debunked by historical facts. You are free to refute the facts. A total of 21 Democrats in the Senate opposed the Civil Rights Act. Only one of them, "Dixiecrat" Strom Thurmond, ever became a Republican. The rest, including Al Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd--a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan--remained Democrats until the day they died.

/-----/ I grew up in the segregated South in the 50s and 60s. DID YOU? I witnessed it first hand by democRATs. Did you? I experienced their hatred toward my family because of our Catholic faith. DID YOU? I had the same restrictions placed on me even though I'm White. Where I could eat, shop, even where I could sit on the city bus. DID YOU? The majority of Blacks were Republican and democRATs did what they could to stop them from voting.

Oh, nothing funnier than listening to a white Catholic claiming he's oppressed. I did grow up Catholic. Never got an ounce of grief for it from the day I was dipped to the day I walked away.

The point that went over your head was that the GOP embraced the racists with Nixon.

If you read a history book, you'd know the majority of black people (who were allowed to vote, most of them weren't) started voting Democratic with FDR. Still the Republicans could still count on about 30% of the black vote until Barry "Deep Down you Know he's Nuts" Goldwater fought the civil rights act of 1964 while LBJ signed it. Goldwater got 6% of the black vote, and the GOP has never recovered.

The best showing was actually George W. Bush, who got 14% of the black vote... before Obama got elected and you really lost your minds.

Anyone who could read a history book. Or a news article. The point was that those places all became Republican after Nixon's Southern Strategy.

Oh, nothing funnier than listening to a white Catholic claiming he's oppressed. I did grow up Catholic. Never got an ounce of grief for it from the day I was dipped to the day I walked away.

The point that went over your head was that the GOP embraced the racists with Nixon.

If you read a history book, you'd know the majority of black people (who were allowed to vote, most of them weren't) started voting Democratic with FDR. Still the Republicans could still count on about 30% of the black vote until Barry "Deep Down you Know he's Nuts" Goldwater fought the civil rights act of 1964 while LBJ signed it. Goldwater got 6% of the black vote, and the GOP has never recovered.

The best showing was actually George W. Bush, who got 14% of the black vote... before Obama got elected and you really lost your minds.

Anyone who could read a history book. Or a news article. The point was that those places all became Republican after Nixon's Southern Strategy.
/——/ Did you grow up in the Bible Belt? I did, and even in the 60s, we were called Papist. It was more subtle than the hatred for Blacks, but it was there. Even applying for jobs, I’d be asked what church I belonged to. They wanted a reference form a minister. As soon as we said, St Mary’s, we got a polite thanks but no thanks. So don’t tell me.
1685816877270.png

Debunked by historical facts. You are free to refute the facts. A total of 21 Democrats in the Senate opposed the Civil Rights Act. Only one of them, "Dixiecrat" Strom Thurmond, ever became a Republican. The rest, including Al Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd--a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan--remained Democrats until the day they died.
Already Debunked this bullshit you were just too much of a coward to acknowledge it.

Already Debunked this bullshit you were just too much of a coward to acknowledge it.
/——-/ You debunked my life story? What source debunked my childhood growing up in a democRAT run state that was anti Black. Catholic and Jewish?

You are a blithering idiot.

/——-/ You debunked my life story? What source debunked my childhood growing up in a democRAT run state that was anti Black. Catholic and Jewish?

You are a blithering idiot.
Personal anecdotes aren't proof of anything you colossal Dipshit. What professor Kruse presented are a whole bunch of Democrats who switched.

Forum List

Back