BREAKING: Unemployment Rate INCREASES, Numbers ‘Way Worse Than Expected’. Talk Of Inflation Grows.

The same way we weren't to blame for the Swine Flu.

The first outbreak of the H1N1 virus was in 1918, the origin is unknown.

Thank you, thank you very much for, once again, jumping out there, eager to share your desperation and ignorance.

I always know I'll get a good laugh when I see one of your posts. Thanks!

And in Normal World, hiring is expected to increase, interest rates dropped at this morning's news, and the interest rate-sensitive NASDAQ loved it.
Who "expects" job numbers to increase? You? If you don't have a job do interest rates matter all that much?
"Normal World" is full of crap!
Bank of America predicts "hypersonic inflation" in your Normal World.

As Jimmy Carter leaves this world Joe Biden steps in and takes his place as the most incompetent
economy butcher this nation has seen , at least in the last century.

And you couldn't be happier.
Okay, Captain Hyperbole.
With all due respect, Mac...jobs SHOULD come roaring back as the vaccines free all of the pent up demand from the last year...yet the jobs numbers are tepid at best! Everything is there for a booming economy except people to lead who understand economics! We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation. They're actually proposing extensions to unemployment benefits when the Private Sector can't find people to work because so many people are content to sit home and collect a check from Government. That's so incredibly stupid it boggles the mind!

Everything is there for a booming economy except one really important thing...

President Trump....had we put him back in office this country would be booming.....
LOLOL

Trump lost jobs. He left office with 3 million fewer jobs than when he started.
Trump didn't shut down the economy...he left that up to individual State Governors. The biggest destroyers of jobs during the past year and a half were Democrats with their lockdowns that proved not to work any better than GOP run States that didn't lock down. Cuomo and De Blasio destroyed New York City's economy...not Trump!

Biden-Harris own inflation. What policies are they going to pursue that will reduce inflation? Try and blame inflation on Trump. The excuses will be laughable.
Yes you can blame inflation on tramp, without him over 1/2 million would not be dead.
You think people dying of Covid causes inflation, Penny? Wow...that's stupid even for you!

7.4 million jobs available, but when you GIVE AWAY money, lazy people are going to take advantage of it instead of going out and earning an honest paycheck.

Thanks Dimocrats, thanks for the coming inflation tsunami.

In my opinion, anyone unemployed has to look at it economically. If I am making nearly as much or more than I would be working, free from the government. I'd be a fool if I dropped that and went to work. I can get some odd jobs, painting a house here or there, anything that will pay cash.

I agree too that there is coming an inflation tsunami. Duck and COVER!

Everywhere I look companies are begging for help
Then they need to pay up!

Isn't that the market at work?

I'd explain it but let's face the ugly truth, you're too stupid to grasp it.

On the way home from Costco I heard a radio ad a company is hiring entry level positions, 19.25 a hour. I happen to know an individual that is in management in that company, they're working 6 days 12 hours because they can't get people in the door. A recent job fair netted then 18 applications.

People would rather suck government test.

Everywhere I look companies are begging for help
Then they need to pay up!

Isn't that the market at work?
They're already expected to pay for all of the spending that the Biden Administration is proposing with higher taxes, Marc! So what you're saying is that you expect them to also "compete" with the Federal Government in order to hire employees...a Federal Government that's using THEIR money to pay workers to sit at home?

Only a liberal would think that's a free market "at work"! (eye roll)

The biden regime is leading ......slowly but surely to an economic disaster

But I thought it was good when Trump wanted wages to go up even though goods and services would cost more.
Wages go up when an economy is booming and companies need to hire more employees. That was how Trump increased overall wages. What the Democrats are doing now defies logic.

The biden regime is leading ......slowly but surely to an economic disaster

But I thought it was good when Trump wanted wages to go up even though goods and services would cost more.
Wages go up when an economy is booming and companies need to hire more employees. That was how Trump increased overall wages. What the Democrats are doing now defies logic.
Yep, their job creation is tax funded welfare extension.

Forum List

Back