Flashback July 2021: Biden Says Inflation Temporary, Transitory Despite Spending Trillions We Don’t Have

Coming up on 3 years of transitory inflation and the latest inflation report is much worse than expected and far from even being close to under control as the Fed says no way to interest rate cuts.

Politicians can lie about anything, but the economy is the one hardest to get away with lies about. Everyone personally knows how the economy is doing as they go about their lives.

A Democrat saying that the damage they do to the economy is only "temporary" is like the guy at the drive in telling his date that she has nothing to worry about because he will pull it out.

Coming up on 3 years of transitory inflation and the latest inflation report is much worse than expected and far from even being close to under control as the Fed says no way to interest rate cuts.

Politicians can lie about anything, but the economy is the one hardest to get away with lies about. Everyone personally knows how the economy is doing as they go about their lives.

Putin, dupe.

Median wages are up about $700 a month too.

Yep, just like gas prices. Around here they've gone up about .60/gallon, then when they come down .10/gallon you clowns jump for joy. How fricken stupid can you folks be.

But xidenflation makes the dollar worth less so there has actually been a decline in real wages
Where?
1710803217479.png

Biden has informed us our country's current inflation rate is the lowest in the country. I can't figure out if that's a lie or not, perhaps it's actually the highest in the country.

Bidenflation is awesome.

So voting for Trump isn’t going to lower prices.
This is probably true, except for energy prices, which have been skyrocketing.

1710803611509.png

1710803685754.png

But real wages will rise again under Trump, and closing the border will help that greatly.

It's going to take a little while to dig out from this mess.

Yes real wages are down. Hence why it cost people on avg over 700 more a month to live

ILMAO at $700 more a month. Everything is paid for, and I'm one of one and two dogs. Yet since 2020, it costs me more than another 700 just for food, gas, utilities, internet and phone. And shit, I don't drive far. My regular income is primarily fixed.

Putin, dupe.
First Biden said inflation was caused by Trump. Then he called it Putin's price hike. Then he blamed greedy corporations.

His latest story is to focus on the shrinkage of ice cream containers and chip bags while he forces American's to pay for wars and illegal migrations we cannot afford.

Out of touch, with no real plans. He's not even pretending to lead.

How do you know? All I know is a record number of Americans were better off under him then they are now.

So, it is clearly a better choice then staying on this course of destruction
Inflation is down to 3%. That’s not a course to destruction.

Forum List

Back