White Farmer fights back against Federal Government racism

Like I said before government is the biggest violater of discrimination laws based on race/gender etc. They like to exempt themselves from laws they force onto others.

More Biden racist policy. Why did America put a racist in office, I wonder?
Oh, right. They didn't. A leftist cabal did.

Like I said before government is the biggest violater of discrimination laws based on race/gender etc. They like to exempt themselves from laws they force onto others.

Right out of highschool I joined the army and later into the rangers.

I don't normally like to mention it in public because I get the usual "thank you for your service" type of thing but I really dislike hearing the "thanks for protecting our freedom" because that is 100% false. I never protected this countries freedom. I mean I sort of did as a show of force, me just being enlisted as one of many showed other countries not to try and come over here unless you want a war. But nothing I ever personally did protected our freedom.

Point of me saying that is every freedom ever lost in this country, every right changed or taken away was done so by our own government and no one else. And this our government supporting racism and having racist policies towards its own citizens.

Like I said before government is the biggest violater [sic] of discrimination laws based on race/gender etc. They like to exempt themselves from laws they force onto others.

In this case, government cannot legally do so. The Equal Protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment explicitly forbids government from engaging in this sort of discrimination on the basis of race.

Forum List

Back