Boris lied - Sue Grey report released. Johnson to be filleted in minutes

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Over here it's an odd thing to see anyone hold a politician responsible for their actions.
He is still on his feet trying to wriggle out of it. He has taken us to a new low. He lied to the house and should resign but wont.

Lying to parliament is a resigning matter. He wont resign so its down to his MPs to sack him. We are expeting tories to do the right thing. Dont hold your breath.

He is on his way to the commons now.
I hope he gets away with it if for no other reason than to piss you off. That would be funny.

I hope he gets away with it if for no other reason than to piss you off. That would be funny.

Sadly there are many who feel your way. They are perfectly fine with politicians lying, cheating, whatever if it will piss someone else off.

Then you get upset when others won't hold their politician accountable.

Sad,

Sadly there are many who feel your way. They are perfectly fine with politicians lying, cheating, whatever if it will piss someone else off.

Then you get upset when others won't hold their politician accountable.

Sad,
You have me confused with someone who shares with you living in the fantasy world that there's honest politicians............ You all keep forgetting I'm not a wingnut on either side.
Tommy's just such a partisan hack it's funny to watch him get all steamed up. I have the same reaction with most everyone on this board regardless of party.

You have me confused with someone who shares with you living in the fantasy world that there's honest politicians............

There aren't because people refuse to hold their politician responsible for anything.

You all keep forgetting I'm not a wingnut on either side.
Tommy's just such a partisan hack it's funny to watch him get all steamed up. I have the same reaction with most everyone on this board regardless of party.

None of this is about those participating here.

His arselickers are running cover for him now. Leader of the SNP has been thrown out for calling him a liar.

There aren't because people refuse to hold their politician responsible for anything.

None of this is about those participating here.
If you say so. Politics is not (and rarely has been) for the good of the country but mostly for the good of each respective party. Other than the ultra idealistic wingers most party members toe the line even when it goes against their ideals.

If you say so. Politics is not (and rarely has been) for the good of the country but mostly for the good of each respective party. Other than the ultra idealistic wingers most party members toe the line even when it goes against their ideals.

And party trumps actual ideas.

dancing on ice with tommy and boris.jpg

Pix of Boris swigging lager at his birthday party which wasnt a paarty and never happened any way are in the hands of the Met. it doesnt get better than this. he is toast and it will take a few weeks to unravel.

The whole tory hierarchy are implicated in this including Sunak. There is no alternative leader and they have all lied. i have friends over to celebrate and there are people hugging and crying here.
Conservatism is dead.

Forum List

Back