UK prepares to impose sanctions on "russian" oligarchs in event of Ukraine invasion

Does @Baron support this law ?

• No , Baron is in love with Muscovite oligarchs

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
somebody here wrote : "go after Putin´s dirty cash " and here we go , looks like UK parliament read us guys ) ! Great move , Long Live the Liberal Order , down with Oriental despotism. My qestion, what Pootler is gonna do in retaliation ?

To Bomb Voronezh?

" the law would allow the seizure of UK property owned by Muscovite oligarchs, Truss replied: “Nothing is off the table . . . What the legislation enables us to do is hit a much wider variety of targets.” .... Truss said that “defending freedom and democracy” was more important than “short-term economic interests”. Parliament’s intelligence and security committee said in 2020 that the City of London provided “ideal mechanisms” for the recycling of illicit finance, adding it had become a “laundromat” for offshore wealth."

Cartoon.Stoligarchs.jpg

"despotic governments in "Oriental" societies, where control of water was necessary for irrigation and flood-control. Managing these projects required large-scale bureaucracies, which dominated the economy, society, and religious life. This despotism differed from the Western experience, where power was distributed among contending groups. ....The Abbasid Caliphate, imperial China, Muscovy , the Moghul empire, and Incan Peru. ... 20th century Marxist-Leninist regimes, such as the Soviet Union .... though they were not themselves hydraulic societies, did not break away from their historical condition and remained systems of "total power" and "total terror"."

Does Baron support this law ? and I´d like to hear Tommy Tainant opinion on this issue

Last edited:
somebody here wrote : "go after Putin´s dirty cash " and here we go , looks like UK parliament read us guys ) ! Great move , Long Live the Liberal Order , down with Oriental despotism. My qestion, what Pootler is gonna do in retaliation ?

To Bomb Voronezh?

" the law would allow the seizure of UK property owned by Muscovite oligarchs, Truss replied: “Nothing is off the table . . . What the legislation enables us to do is hit a much wider variety of targets.” .... Truss said that “defending freedom and democracy” was more important than “short-term economic interests”. Parliament’s intelligence and security committee said in 2020 that the City of London provided “ideal mechanisms” for the recycling of illicit finance, adding it had become a “laundromat” for offshore wealth."

Cartoon.Stoligarchs.jpg

"despotic governments in "Oriental" societies, where control of water was necessary for irrigation and flood-control. Managing these projects required large-scale bureaucracies, which dominated the economy, society, and religious life. This despotism differed from the Western experience, where power was distributed among contending groups. ....The Abbasid Caliphate, imperial China, Muscovy , the Moghul empire, and Incan Peru. ... 20th century Marxist-Leninist regimes, such as the Soviet Union .... though they were not themselves hydraulic societies, did not break away from their historical condition and remained systems of "total power" and "total terror"."

Does Baron support this law ? and I´d like to hear Tommy Tainant opinion on this issue
Good for the Britts. More power to them!

There's not going to be a Russian invasion and so the UK and the US will need to find a valid reason to impose sanctions against Russia.

But most important, somehow stop Nordstream 2, that will seal cooperation between Germany and Russia!

And then that doesn't bode well for the US/nato's future in Europe.

There's not going to be a Russian invasion and so the UK and the US will need to find a valid reason to impose sanctions against Russia.

But most important, somehow stop Nordstream 2, that will seal cooperation between Germany and Russia!

and US message to Moscow

"ИВАН ИДИ ДОМОЙ ТУТ ВОДКИ НЕТ ДЛЯ ТЕБЯ !" IVAN GO HOME WE DONT HAVE FREE VODKA FOR YOU!

If no invasion, there will be no sanctions. Problem solved or at least forestalled. OK, under the "not on my watch" mindset.

If no invasion, there will be no sanctions. Problem solved or at least forestalled. OK, under the "not on my watch" mindset.
And even with invasion, the sanctions and counter-sanctions will more harm British people than the Russians.

Calm down. The tories are unlikely to do anything. The tory party itself is funded by dirty russian money and they are unlikely to do anything to upset their masters..
To guage how seruious Johnson is you need to know that his vital peace call with Putin today was cancelled because Johnson had to deal with the Sue Grey report in parliament.

They wont do anything.

Calm down. The tories are unlikely to do anything. The tory party itself is funded by dirty russian money and they are unlikely to do anything to upset their masters..
To guage how seruious Johnson is you need to know that his vital peace call with Putin today was cancelled because Johnson had to deal with the Sue Grey report in parliament.

They wont do anything.
WHATS YOUR PARTY DOES TODAY IN ORDER TO STOP PUTIN´S AGGRESSION AGAINST UKRAINE ?

And even with invasion, the sanctions and counter-sanctions will more harm British people than the Russians.

YOUR FAV. WRITER ABOUT YOU:
«Вечно пьяный, до оскотинения, завистлив, жаден, злобен, туп. Миф о русской бане мгновенно рассеивается после того как пройдёшь мимо типичного русского. Запах перегара и давно не стираных порток отвратителен сам по себе, но к нему примешивается ещё и запах кислой капусты и прокисших щей, до которых он, русский человек, большой охотник. Любимое занятие - лежание на печи и мечты о лучшей жизни. Эти мечты постоянно подогреваются правящей верхушкой. К наукам не склонен, по причине своего отупения в следствии неумеренного потребления браги. Брагу потребляет по причине того, что не может выгнать самогона. Не хватает терпения. Из разнообразия языков, на матушке Земля, в совершенстве владеет одним - матерным. Физически вроде и здоров, но в то же время страдает манией величия и шовинизма. Причисляет себя к третьему Риму, а являет собой вторую Содом и Гоморру. Агрессивен. Очень агрессивен. Что подтверждается его постоянным захватом чужих земель, при этом утверждается там как хозяин и всё вокруг считает своим. Описание портрета русского можно дополнять бесконечно, однако это будет не столько утомительно читателям сколь противно. Увы». Максим Горький, «Собирательный образ русского человека»

ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

That is for the Britts to decide the validity of your assertion and where that country's best long term interest lay.

It´b be US sanctions anyway, for hackers (aggression) attacks against Ukraine . Finally our Liberal Order understood what me and you are knowing for many years "Moscow dēlenda est"...

I hope you're right but I sincerely doubt it White. The reason being that America isn't concerned all that much over a Russian invasion of the Ukraine, for Ukraine's sake.

I've narrowed it down to being almost exclusively about preventing Nordstream 2. Lacking a Russian invasion of Ukraine, that has to be stopped at all costs.

Consider the situation going back to the beginning and consider the impact of Germany's cooperative doing business with Russia. Then consider that where Germany goes, the EU will follow.

US sanctions against Russia are about to be upstaged by Nordstream 2.

As to US propaganda on the question, it's been clearly stated that the pipeline is Russian aggression against Ukraine! Imagine that!

That is for the Britts to decide the validity of your assertion and where that country's best long term interest lay.
Yes, of course. But I'm pretty sure that they care more about warming their houses in winter, rather than about profit of Kievan Junta. How many poor British citizens die every winter because of the political and ecological adventurism of their leaders?

Yes, of course. But I'm pretty sure that they care more about warming their houses in winter, rather than about profit of Kievan Junta. How many poor British citizens die every winter because of the political and ecological adventurism of their leaders?
Not many if any. You will have to do your own research, but research starting with a political bias is always questionable and possibly prejudiced from the beginning. If you do a credible job, I will look at it.

Britain tries to find its place on international stage. It doesn't want to be sidelined, but wants to preserve a status of at least a regional power. Who knows, maybe it will manage to find its niche. But that won't be an easy task.

Not many if any. You will have to do your own research, but research starting with a political bias is always questionable and possibly prejudiced from the beginning. If you do a credible job, I will look at it.

'Cannot believe' Russian denials, says Ukraine’s envoy to U.N.

'Cannot believe' Russian denials, says Ukraine’s envoy to U.N.

I have been in large peacetime operations (even international ones), though never 130,000 large and certainly not in one where blood supplies were moved forward to support expected logistics problems due to expected demands.

Details like that get your attention unless one is a moron.

If there's a price to pay, the British people will pay it...because once Russia and China start invading the world there'll be no stopping them.
The British people will remember what happened to them when they believed Hitler's charming words of peace and sweet smiling face.
Wasn't long before bombs started raining down on them...and London was in ruins.
The Royal Family was urged to flee to safety in Europe.
The Queen said: "I'm not leaving without the King, and the King's not going anywhere"!

WW3 looms.
Russia is ready to invade Ukraine and march thru Europe like Hitler did.
China is ready to invade, first Taiwan, then Australia, then march thru the rest of Asia Pacific and join Russia to rule the world.
Every other night on my TV I see the huge goose-stepping Chinese army, men and women...plus all the nukes on trucks.
That's what's coming my way soon if nothing serious is done to stop it.
China is already trying to block the South China Sea. Russia is bristling with nukes.
US alone cannot stop them, there needs to be a Coalition of Nations willing to stand against them.

If there's a price to pay, the British people will pay it...because once Russia and China start invading the world there'll be no stopping them.
The British people will remember what happened to them when they believed Hitler's charming words of peace and sweet smiling face.
Wasn't long before bombs started raining down on them...and London was in ruins.
The Royal Family was urged to flee to safety in Europe.
The Queen said: "I'm not leaving without the King, and the King's not going anywhere"!

WW3 looms.
Russia is ready to invade Ukraine and march thru Europe like Hitler did.
China is ready to invade, first Taiwan, then Australia, then march thru the rest of Asia Pacific and join Russia to rule the world.
Every other night on my TV I see the huge goose-stepping Chinese army, men and women...plus all the nukes on trucks.
That's what's coming my way soon if nothing serious is done to stop it.
China is already trying to block the South China Sea. Russia is bristling with nukes.
US alone cannot stop them, there needs to be a Coalition of Nations willing to stand against them.
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

much like ussr did ) where is ussr nowadays ? Muscovy is Nigeria with snow without chances, when it comes to China , once all peasants move into the cities , 5%-7% of grow will be over ....and China will be over

1643704786492.png

Forum List

Back