UK Queen asking how to Sack Boris Johnson! DrumpF will be out soon as well?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-9-30_14-36-56.png

The Queen sought advice on the circumstances in which she could sack a prime minister ahead of Tuesday’s incendiary Supreme Court ruling, i has been told.

A source claims that the monarch asked her aides for the first time for clarification on just when and how she could dismiss a prime minister who refuses to step aside.

The alleged consultations reinforce suggestions that the monarch and her most senior aides had deep concerns about Boris Johnson’s decision to prorogue Parliament, even before the country’s most senior court was asked to declare the move unlawful.

Queen 'sought advice' on sacking Prime Minister, source claims

Bye..Bye UK's own Great Douche DrumpF want to be.
upload_2019-9-30_14-36-56.png

• Banned
Boris will be gone first. 2nd Netanyahu. The Great DrumpF Douche will give them a ride on AF1 to Russia
where the Douche will resign.

It sounds like fake news to me.

Looks like some of the Brits are infected with Boris Derangement Syndrome. A hybrid mutated virus of our Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness disease.

Why do libs dislike states and nations running there own affairs?....Brexit will pass no matter what the globalist say or do....

Why do libs dislike states and nations running there own affairs?....Brexit will pass no matter what the globalist say or do....
Globalists hate self-identities of the nations and their independence (from Deep State).

Victor Orban:” Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated.

My dear friends, let’s speak clearly! Migration is not the goal but an instrument for a Soros plan. “

Last edited:
View attachment 282060
The Queen sought advice on the circumstances in which she could sack a prime minister ahead of Tuesday’s incendiary Supreme Court ruling, i has been told.

A source claims that the monarch asked her aides for the first time for clarification on just when and how she could dismiss a prime minister who refuses to step aside.

The alleged consultations reinforce suggestions that the monarch and her most senior aides had deep concerns about Boris Johnson’s decision to prorogue Parliament, even before the country’s most senior court was asked to declare the move unlawful.

Bye..Bye UK's own Great Douche DrumpF want to be. View attachment 282060

What does that have to do with President Trump?

You have full blown TDS, and you should be under quarantine in a mental asylum.

I disagree. The globalists will not let Britain go without a fight, and they could care less about democracy and the will of the people. I’ll believe Brexit if and only if it actually happens.

I miss the days when the left was liberal instead of being a bunch of fascists who hate the democratic process with such intensity that they seek to overthrow any leader who does not share their authoritarian values.

View attachment 282060

Bye..Bye UK's own Great Douche DrumpF want to be. View attachment 282060
if after all the yrs shes been queen she doesnt already know how then its clear she a bat shit crazy old lady that needs her diaper changed and pushed back into the closet,,,

Forum List

Back