"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

Not sure if I should laugh at your obsession or feel sorry for you.

WTF is this...."For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head."""

He's not some reality TV show host.
He's held the position of POTUS and the most powerful man in the world.
He's also allowed a virus to run rampant and now hospitals are at a breaking point.

This was his COVID plan, you stupid POS:
‘We Want Them Infected’: Emails Reveal Trump Official’s Push For Herd Immunity Strategy

Now he won't even ACKNOWLEDGE the massive hack by the Russians on our goverments networks.
Trump Still Won’t Criticize Russia: Claims Massive Cyber Hack "May Be China" But Offers No Evidence

And you, you stupid fuck, that's your take....

sure is, he owns your ass, congrats! I have never let anyone including a president occupy that much space in my head rent free.
Continue on with your obsession.
That's the problem with the Right who support Trump. It's all "empty space."
I wouldn’t know, Trump wasn’t my choice for President, but you dumb shits talk as if he is going to be in for four more years. I bet in 40 years the left will continue to blame Trump just like they did Reagan, I swear the Dems are so weak they can’t change a thing that a Republican President does. A bunch of morons on the left.

If they Democratic Party focused on moving their agenda forward rather than playing the victims for the last 40 years, they’d be better off and a better party.
It's getting there. Climate agenda, health agenda, voting rights agenda, truth agenda over covid, fair pay agenda, etc. You know, the shit the Right fucked up.

Right the shit the left has done anything about since Reagan because they are too busy being victims. You have two years then the House will go to the Republicans because that seems to be the trend, the Dems don’t go too stupid, they might keep the House. Both parties can’t seem to not go stupid.
Reagan created the forty year oppression for wages in this country, due to his failed tax giveaways for the rich. And this is the result of that failed policy; View attachment 431340

Here's a spoiler alert for you. The Right have been victims just like the Left in this country. They're just too stupid to see it.

And Democrats couldn’t fix it because they didn’t want to, after forty years you are still victims that haven’t and can’t fix anything. It’s like the rich politicians didn’t care.

The money Obama gave out, was there money.

That's a great reason to give money to a terrorist regime. Moron.
It is, especially when Iran and the US cut a nuclear deal that was working fine, until scumbag criminal Trump came along.

It is

Only if you want to support terrorist attacks against the US and our allies.
And the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

especially when Iran and the US cut a nuclear deal that was working fine,

Wow! You're dumber than you first appeared.

Have you read all the emails, in their entirety or only the selected portions your media chose to highlight? Do you even question it?

And...anon source is exactly that, as I also pointed out in this thread the details are skimpy but it does fit a pattern, and I provided two adjudicated examples: Trump University and his charitable foundation.

Have you read all the emails? There are 35,000-40,000 emails, photos, and videos. IF there were exonerating emails among that collection, do you not believe that the vast left-wing media wouldn't be using them as their lead stories on every platform available.

Buck up Coyote and face reality. The hard drives are real, they are authentic, and they contain reams of damning information on the Biden Crime Family.

In my humble opinion, I believe the Democrats knew all along that this was going on and nominated Joe in spite of all the corruption. The far-left will "encourage" Joe to step down for the good of the party whereupon, their real choice, Kamala Harris will move into the Oval Office. I suppose things could get worse, but I'm not sure how.

ml.
Have you read all the emails, in their entirety or only the selected portions your media chose to highlight? Do you even question it?

And...anon source is exactly that, as I also pointed out in this thread the details are skimpy but it does fit a pattern, and I provided two adjudicated examples: Trump University and his charitable foundation.

Have you read all the emails? There are 35,000-40,000 emails, photos, and videos. IF there were exonerating emails among that collection, do you not believe that the vast left-wing media wouldn't be using them as their lead stories on every platform available.

Buck up Coyote and face reality. The hard drives are real, they are authentic, and they contain reams of damning information on the Biden Crime Family.

In my humble opinion, I believe the Democrats knew all along that this was going on and nominated Joe in spite of all the corruption. The far-left will "encourage" Joe to step down for the good of the party whereupon, their real choice, Kamala Harris will move into the Oval Office. I suppose things could get worse, but I'm not sure how.
H ave all the emails been released?

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

WTF is this...."For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head."""

He's also allowed a virus to run rampant and now hospitals are at a breaking point.

‘We Want Them Infected’: Emails Reveal Trump Official’s Push For Herd Immunity Strategy

Now he won't even ACKNOWLEDGE the massive hack by the Russians on our goverments networks.
Trump Still Won’t Criticize Russia: Claims Massive Cyber Hack "May Be China" But Offers No Evidence

sure is, he owns your ass, congrats! I have never let anyone including a president occupy that much space in my head rent free.
I wouldn’t know, Trump wasn’t my choice for President, but you dumb shits talk as if he is going to be in for four more years. I bet in 40 years the left will continue to blame Trump just like they did Reagan, I swear the Dems are so weak they can’t change a thing that a Republican President does. A bunch of morons on the left.

If they Democratic Party focused on moving their agenda forward rather than playing the victims for the last 40 years, they’d be better off and a better party.
It's getting there. Climate agenda, health agenda, voting rights agenda, truth agenda over covid, fair pay agenda, etc. You know, the shit the Right fucked up.

Right the shit the left has done anything about since Reagan because they are too busy being victims. You have two years then the House will go to the Republicans because that seems to be the trend, the Dems don’t go too stupid, they might keep the House. Both parties can’t seem to not go stupid.
Reagan created the forty year oppression for wages in this country, due to his failed tax giveaways for the rich. And this is the result of that failed policy; View attachment 431340

Here's a spoiler alert for you. The Right have been victims just like the Left in this country. They're just too stupid to see it.

And Democrats couldn’t fix it because they didn’t want to, after forty years you are still victims that haven’t and can’t fix anything. It’s like the rich politicians didn’t care.
You really are clueless; How the Supreme Court and the morbidly rich are ruining democracy in America

A representative democracy, of course, is generally agreed to mean that the majority of the people vote for what they want from government and most often then get it via the people they elected. When the majority wanted, for example, the right to unionize, a minimum wage, unemployment insurance, Social Security, civil rights laws, and Medicare, our government brought those things into existence.

All that was, of course, before the Supreme Court eradicated what democracy we had in 1976 and 1978.

Those decisions brought a river of money into politics and thus swept Reagan into office. He did pretty much everything his donors wanted and screwed the rest of us.

It was a supreme court decision that destroyed Democracy you idiot. And the Reagan corporatists have been living in high cotton ever since. You seem to think Democrats can just magically make that disappear. Once the donors grabbed power, their Republican politician puppets only saw dollar bills for them after that. Has nothing to do with Democrats not wanting it. If Democrats didn't want it, they wouldn't have been bellyaching about it for decades. Damn you are clueless.

Cool..........................
What's cool about stealing your money?
Like the 150 billion that Obooba gave to Iran?

And the idiots who voted for Biden want to give your money so Mexicans can get free college educations. But since your three Ferraris are paid for you do not care

Doofy
Cool story!
Too bad it never happened.
Tea it did

PolitiFact | $150 billion is high-end estimate for Iranian assets gained after nuclear deal

Hmmm....a thought occurred to me. You ever complain about the constant accusations leveled at Joe Biden, based on no evidence?

The far-left mass media has refused to acknowledge that the crimes exist much less level "constant accusations" against him. There are reams of evidence, real hard evidence which is supported and acknowledge to be factual and true.

Democrats tied up the country since before he even took office with efforts to impeach him because of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" which has finally been proven to be a Democrat fabrication.

I think you might find it easier to acknowledge all the corruption in the Biden family and go from there instead of constantly perpetuating lies. It would be better for your waning credibility.

The money Obama gave out, was there money.

That's a great reason to give money to a terrorist regime. Moron.
It is, especially when Iran and the US cut a nuclear deal that was working fine, until scumbag criminal Trump came along.

It is

Only if you want to support terrorist attacks against the US and our allies.
And the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

especially when Iran and the US cut a nuclear deal that was working fine,

Wow! You're dumber than you first appeared.
No, I'm smarter than what you've always wanted to be, while you do not have the intelligence to understand how a plan actually works. This one worked. Trump did away with it, and your the dumb ass at the back of the bus, who will never be able to explain why Trump did away with it.

How nice for you.

I'll wait for a more reputable source.
Business insider isn't exactly a liberal rag.

They pulled the article from "Raw Story".

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

As far as it goes...it's hypocritical to reject Gateway pundit out of hand and not reject anything you hear from RawStory. At the same time....knowing what we know about the blob and blob's family....one is more apt to believe that they are shady people.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Hmmm....a thought occurred to me. You ever complain about the constant accusations leveled at Joe Biden, based on no evidence?

The far-left mass media has refused to acknowledge that the crimes exist much less level "constant accusations" against him. There are reams of evidence, real hard evidence which is supported and acknowledge to be factual and true.

Democrats tied up the country since before he even took office with efforts to impeach him because of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" which has finally been proven to be a Democrat fabrication.

I think you might find it easier to acknowledge all the corruption in the Biden family and go from there instead of constantly perpetuating lies. It would be better for your waning credibility.
If there was evidence against Biden, you would have presented it. Since you didn't, that makes you a pos liar. Next?

Should we be surprised?

And the idiots who voted for Biden want to give your money so Mexicans can get free college educations. But since your three Ferraris are paid for you do not care

Doofy
Cool story!
Tea it did

PolitiFact | $150 billion is high-end estimate for Iranian assets gained after nuclear deal
It was Iran's assets, frozen since 1979 by an international tribunal. We paid zero.

Doofy
Cool story!
Tea it did

It was Iran's assets, frozen since 1979 by an international tribunal. We paid zero.
What prevents Iran from buying weapons with the money?

If there was evidence against Biden, you would have presented it. Since you didn't, that makes you a pos liar. Next?
then why pray tell has the FBI been investigating him for 2+ years now?

boredom? you'd think they'd have some...whats the word?

oh yea...

evidence.

You really are clueless; How the Supreme Court and the morbidly rich are ruining democracy in America

A representative democracy, of course, is generally agreed to mean that the majority of the people vote for what they want from government and most often then get it via the people they elected. When the majority wanted, for example, the right to unionize, a minimum wage, unemployment insurance, Social Security, civil rights laws, and Medicare, our government brought those things into existence.

All that was, of course, before the Supreme Court eradicated what democracy we had in 1976 and 1978.

Those decisions brought a river of money into politics and thus swept Reagan into office. He did pretty much everything his donors wanted and screwed the rest of us.

It was a supreme court decision that destroyed Democracy you idiot. And the Reagan corporatists have been living in high cotton ever since. You seem to think Democrats can just magically make that disappear. Once the donors grabbed power, their Republican politician puppets only saw dollar bills for them after that. Has nothing to do with Democrats not wanting it. If Democrats didn't want it, they wouldn't have been bellyaching about it for decades. Damn you are clueless.

And again, the Democrats have done nothing for forty years to fix it. In fact McCain a Republican and Feingold a Democrat helped bring about the Citizens United decision, because of the CFR. In 2009 the too big fail bailout passed by both Democrats and Republicans helped the rich by leaps and bounds, this year Covid relief approved by both parties helped widen the gap even further.

The two parties are bought and paid for and all your blaming on the Republicans doesn’t exonerate your Democrats. Biden, Trump, both are part of the rich white guy network. I see no difference in the two, just the groups they use to transfer money.

I saw enough presidential ads to justify the amount of money your little bombshell accusation discusses. You ate an idiot if you think Trump's people squandered campaign funds on anything but getting President Trump air time to air his ads. Trump's people are out on their ear if they don't pass drug tests, sobriety tests, covid tests to determine isolation/time off.

The man requires business demands from his relatives, because that's a "family" tradition. If any one of us raised their children as right as the Donald did, we'd have superstar kids, too, just like he does. He makes his kids answer to the best business advisers, physicians, attorneys, and bank detectives you can likely not wrap your sleazy minds around. You are a damn idiot if you think otherwise.
His "superstar" kids love their old blob so much that when he came home from the hospital precisely 0.0 of them showed up to welcome the scuzbag.

Really...stepford...do you honestly believe any of the shit you post?
Moron. They are doing their jobs. Trump has all he wants at home, and his hardworking family know he has presidential business he has to put first. He didn't raise no selfish crybabies like you idiots.
Has everything he wants at home? That's why he pays off porn stars. Stepford logic at it's finest. Really...you should sell your brain to a farm...they need fertilizer.
Oh, brother. Pull out the panty drawer and fantasize away, that's you, junior. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back