"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

Not sure if I should laugh at your obsession or feel sorry for you.

WTF is this...."For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head."""

He's not some reality TV show host.
He's held the position of POTUS and the most powerful man in the world.
He's also allowed a virus to run rampant and now hospitals are at a breaking point.

This was his COVID plan, you stupid POS:
‘We Want Them Infected’: Emails Reveal Trump Official’s Push For Herd Immunity Strategy

Now he won't even ACKNOWLEDGE the massive hack by the Russians on our goverments networks.
Trump Still Won’t Criticize Russia: Claims Massive Cyber Hack "May Be China" But Offers No Evidence

And you, you stupid fuck, that's your take....
If we did nothing, and just protected the elderly and sick. Let the healthy work and live normally we would be over this. Ask Sweden, but no we locked down and the cities that locked totally down are the ones hurting the most.

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

WTF is this...."For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head."""

He's also allowed a virus to run rampant and now hospitals are at a breaking point.

‘We Want Them Infected’: Emails Reveal Trump Official’s Push For Herd Immunity Strategy

Now he won't even ACKNOWLEDGE the massive hack by the Russians on our goverments networks.
Trump Still Won’t Criticize Russia: Claims Massive Cyber Hack "May Be China" But Offers No Evidence

sure is, he owns your ass, congrats! I have never let anyone including a president occupy that much space in my head rent free.
Continue on with your obsession.

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The cancer research money was a Biden scam you idiot. Lol
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General You never fail to be one of the best targets for pure ignorance on this board. Except Biden didn't pay a $2 million dollar fine you idiot.

sure is, he owns your ass, congrats! I have never let anyone including a president occupy that much space in my head rent free.
That's the problem with the Right who support Trump. It's all "empty space."

What a piker. Soros and his posse funneled billions into the Biden/Dem Fraud.

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
just about every politician steals our money....
1608423533206.png
Are you that stupid not to care? Lol! What a loser.

I saw enough presidential ads to justify the amount of money your little bombshell accusation discusses. You ate an idiot if you think Trump's people squandered campaign funds on anything but getting President Trump air time to air his ads. Trump's people are out on their ear if they don't pass drug tests, sobriety tests, covid tests to determine isolation/time off.

The man requires business demands from his relatives, because that's a "family" tradition. If any one of us raised their children as right as the Donald did, we'd have superstar kids, too, just like he does. He makes his kids answer to the best business advisers, physicians, attorneys, and bank detectives you can likely not wrap your sleazy minds around. You are a damn idiot if you think otherwise.
His "superstar" kids love their old blob so much that when he came home from the hospital precisely 0.0 of them showed up to welcome the scuzbag.

Really...stepford...do you honestly believe any of the shit you post?
Moron. They are doing their jobs. Trump has all he wants at home, and his hardworking family know he has presidential business he has to put first. He didn't raise no selfish crybabies like you idiots.
He raised a bunch of thieves who got caught.

Unless this is reported on Newsmax, OAN, infowars, or Qanon, trump's lunatic followers will refuse to believe it.
We know.

Only because Biz Insider is clueless about the campaign biz. You RAISE campaign cash.. You SPEND it on media production and buys. You might use a consulting firm if ya want to get to ripped off -- OR -- you might want to create your own..

CALL ME WHEN THE INDICTMENTS COME FOR CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATIONS -- "K" ???

Trump family does have a lot of expenses for the campaign.. Doing 4 rallies a day -- whoTF you think PAYS for all of that? Trump is a showman.. He wants the best effects.. Not gonna hire "an agency" to put it all together.. Which is WHY his rallies were a 100 times more effective than what was done in the past..

There's no details here.. No accounting of the expenses. Not even what the money was spent on.. Another failure of journalism to feed the TDS sufferers...

A TINY fraction of that money will be spent on attorneys who he rarely pays anyway. And then he had the nerve to fundraise for Loeffler and Perdue and keep 75% of even THAT money. Yep, the Grifter in Chief will tease a 2024 run for the next three years and then he'll say ...

1vf4vp.jpg
He will be tied up in court for the rest of his life.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General You never fail to be one of the best targets for pure ignorance on this board. Except Biden didn't pay a $2 million dollar fine you idiot.
That pales in comparison to the Biden's, commie billions.

That pales in comparison to the Biden's, commie billions.
Thanks for bringing up, that which you cannot prove. Lol! What an idiot.

I wouldn’t know, Trump wasn’t my choice for President, but you dumb shits talk as if he is going to be in for four more years. I bet in 40 years the left will continue to blame Trump just like they did Reagan, I swear the Dems are so weak they can’t change a thing that a Republican President does. A bunch of morons on the left.

If they Democratic Party focused on moving their agenda forward rather than playing the victims for the last 40 years, they’d be better off and a better party.

TDS Thread Number 10,117
You and most others in the right got duped; you’ve unwittingly put a grifter and con artist in the WH.

Thankfully the voters corrected the dreadful mistake that was Trump.

To continue to support and defend the likes of Trump is indeed deranged.
The alleged voters you claim put President out of office are the communist voters who inserted Dominion digital cheater devices in swing and non swing states to turn President Trump's votes into Biden votes with built in "your vote counted" messages when the Trump voter finished voting, his or her votes being routed to Biden as they left precinct. Another feature of the pandemic machines that if the voter goes goes back later to make sure he voted for Trump, the software "remembers" their real vote and produces it so they go away assured their vote counted for Trump. This time when the "assured" voter leaves with his or her original vote data, the machine "refixes" the lie vote it originally changed by stealing another Trump vote from someone else who did not check depending on the next action not to take place and leaving the steal with the same statistics that are nothing but what the machine covers the entire conspiracy to rape the voters in America who voted for Trump on a 3 out of 4 basis, but that Dominion assisted the deep state win.

Oh, and did I mention it...you and the OP are idiots if ypu think your shit is anything butt.
Yiur post is so beyond delusional it is sad. So, according to you, Dominion machines can not only change votes but when you go back to check the vote it will remember who you are and fool you by telling you your real vote; when you leave the Dominion machine will insidiously change it back to the phony vote because the Dominion machine wants Joe Biden as president.

That is not a machine:
View attachment 431046
That Beautress as some tall tails to tell for sure. This one was especially entertaining.

Cool..........................

I wouldn’t know, Trump wasn’t my choice for President, but you dumb shits talk as if he is going to be in for four more years. I bet in 40 years the left will continue to blame Trump just like they did Reagan, I swear the Dems are so weak they can’t change a thing that a Republican President does. A bunch of morons on the left.

If they Democratic Party focused on moving their agenda forward rather than playing the victims for the last 40 years, they’d be better off and a better party.
It's getting there. Climate agenda, health agenda, voting rights agenda, truth agenda over covid, fair pay agenda, etc. You know, the shit the Right fucked up.

Cool..........................
What's cool about stealing your money?

You have to dig a little. Why are the numbnuts on here so afraid of taking a few minutes to dig????

"""""Here’s the latest story, courtesy of Business Insider:
That whole diatribe is based on: "a person familiar with the operation told Insider."

Little fishies swallow the bait, hook, line and sinker. I already posted this too BTW, post #44. Try actually reading a thread instead of coming in, squatting and shitting all over.
funny how "a person familiar with the operation" is valid enough to condemn trumps family but a given name of laptop repair man, brand of laptop, explicit verified mails from the people who are on them showing chinese millions to hunter for "favors", title only jobs obviously done for family name doesn't mean anything.

how are you supposed to have a logical conversation with that?

The Trump Crime Family.
then hunter biden should be a slam dunk arrest.
Perhaps. I think he will certainly have some taxplaining to do. But then, there have been thousands of threads on Hunter Biden already, some more fiction than fact.

I am not surprised at this claim if true, it is a family business and for Trump, after himself, family comes first.
So you are not surprised Trump's family did something wrong.

Biden's is mostly fiction.

Got it.
Nope. You got nothing other than your endless defense of all things Trump. For example, they way you ignore documented court cases.

Forum List

Back