"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.

The Trump Crime Family.
then hunter biden should be a slam dunk arrest.
Perhaps. I think he will certainly have some taxplaining to do. But then, there have been thousands of threads on Hunter Biden already, some more fiction than fact.

I am not surprised at this claim if true, it is a family business and for Trump, after himself, family comes first.
So you are not surprised Trump's family did something wrong.

Biden's is mostly fiction.

Got it.
Nope. You got nothing other than your endless defense of all things Trump. For example, they way you ignore documented court cases.
i'm not defending trump. just because i don't attack him 24x7 like you do doesn't mean i'm defending him. you keep doing that.

i'm trying to understand how an anon source is good enough for you to condemn trumps entire family, but all the 2 years of FBI investigations of hunter, laptop repairman, verified e-mails of highly questionable activity from hunter, biden NEVER denying this was all true, tracing millions in chinese money to hunter -

is all a bunch of nonsense.

so i'm not defending anyone. i'm saying your logic isn't adding up to objectivity but your emotions are in fact showing heavy bias.

Last edited:
Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.
Cool..........................
What's cool about stealing your money?
Like the 150 billion that Obooba gave to Iran?

And the idiots who voted for Biden want to give your money so Mexicans can get free college educations. But since your three Ferraris are paid for you do not care

Doofy

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General You never fail to be one of the best targets for pure ignorance on this board. Except Biden didn't pay a $2 million dollar fine you idiot.

Notes-S.gif

The Trump Crime Family.
Perhaps. I think he will certainly have some taxplaining to do. But then, there have been thousands of threads on Hunter Biden already, some more fiction than fact.

I am not surprised at this claim if true, it is a family business and for Trump, after himself, family comes first.

Got it.
Nope. You got nothing other than your endless defense of all things Trump. For example, they way you ignore documented court cases.
i'm not defending trump.

i'm trying to understand how an anon source is good enough for you to condemn trumps entire family, but all the 2 years of FBI investigations of hunter, laptop repairman, biden NEVER denying this was all true, tracing millions in chinese money to hunter -

so i'm not defending anyone. i'm saying your logic isn't adding up to objectivity but your emotions are in fact showing heavy bias.
Oh we are back to emotions huh? Despite the fact that (and that is a fact, not emotion) that there have been no indictments, not even being the target of criminal investigation with Joe Biden, but it’s enough for you to insist he’s corrupt while giving a free pass to Trump? Come on! Practice what you keep preaching to me.

The Trump Crime Family.

Got it.
i'm not defending trump.

i'm trying to understand how an anon source is good enough for you to condemn trumps entire family, but all the 2 years of FBI investigations of hunter, laptop repairman, biden NEVER denying this was all true, tracing millions in chinese money to hunter -

Oh we are back to emotions huh? Despite the fact that (and that is a fact, not emotion) that there have been no indictments, not even being the target of criminal investigation with Joe Biden, but it’s enough for you to insist he’s corrupt while giving a free pass to Trump? Come on! Practice what you keep preaching to me.
please explain to me in a calm manner how an anon source calling out a trump family member is a "figures knowing that family" but all the investigations into hunters behavior and own words are not enough to cause concern.

i'm not going to play the other games. i'm simply asking for a fair view of both situations. you can either do that, or not.

that's all.

as for free pass, please see what i said the very first reply. it was along the lines of "if guilty, fry him" - but i would like more than the usual anon source.

stop projecting all this on me please.

The Trump Crime Family.

Got it.
i'm not defending trump.

please explain to me in a calm manner how an anon source calling out a trump family member is a "figures knowing that family" but all the investigations into hunters behavior and own words are not enough to cause concern.

i'm not going to play the other games. i'm simply asking for a fair view of both situations. you can either do that, or not.

that's all.

as for free pass, please see what i said the very first reply. it was along the lines of "if guilty, fry him" - but i would like more than the usual anon source.

It comes down to a matter of opinion. Done with your games.

The Trump Crime Family.

Got it.
i'm not defending trump.

that's all.

It comes down to a matter of opinion. Done with your games.
which is what i said.

have a good evening.

The Trump Crime Family.

Got it.
i'm not defending trump.

that's all.

Hmmm....a thought occurred to me. You ever complain about the constant accusations leveled at Joe Biden, based on no evidence?

And the idiots who voted for Biden want to give your money so Mexicans can get free college educations. But since your three Ferraris are paid for you do not care

Doofy
Cool story!
Too bad it never happened.

The Trump Crime Family.

Got it.
i'm not defending trump.

that's all.

Hmmm....a thought occurred to me. You ever complain about the constant accusations leveled at Joe Biden, based on no evidence?
what accusations would those be???

cause theres a lot of evidence hes used his office to enrich his family and much more,,,

How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

Not sure if I should laugh at your obsession or feel sorry for you.

WTF is this...."For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head."""

He's not some reality TV show host.
He's held the position of POTUS and the most powerful man in the world.
He's also allowed a virus to run rampant and now hospitals are at a breaking point.

This was his COVID plan, you stupid POS:
‘We Want Them Infected’: Emails Reveal Trump Official’s Push For Herd Immunity Strategy

Now he won't even ACKNOWLEDGE the massive hack by the Russians on our goverments networks.
Trump Still Won’t Criticize Russia: Claims Massive Cyber Hack "May Be China" But Offers No Evidence

And you, you stupid fuck, that's your take....

sure is, he owns your ass, congrats! I have never let anyone including a president occupy that much space in my head rent free.
Continue on with your obsession.
That's the problem with the Right who support Trump. It's all "empty space."
I wouldn’t know, Trump wasn’t my choice for President, but you dumb shits talk as if he is going to be in for four more years. I bet in 40 years the left will continue to blame Trump just like they did Reagan, I swear the Dems are so weak they can’t change a thing that a Republican President does. A bunch of morons on the left.

If they Democratic Party focused on moving their agenda forward rather than playing the victims for the last 40 years, they’d be better off and a better party.
It's getting there. Climate agenda, health agenda, voting rights agenda, truth agenda over covid, fair pay agenda, etc. You know, the shit the Right fucked up.

Right, the shit the left hasn’t done anything about since Reagan because they are too busy being victims. You have two years then the House will go to the Republicans because that seems to be the trend, the Dems don’t go too stupid, they might keep the House. Both parties can’t seem to not go stupid.

The Trump Crime Family.

Got it.
i'm not defending trump.

that's all.

cause theres a lot of evidence hes used his office to enrich his family and much more,,,
good luck with that.

i pointed out his own laptop of verified e-mail from people on the thread saying this is what happened and how joe biden fits in - but we have zero evidence he did anything wrong. HOWEVER - some anon source is enough to fry trumps family. but it's not emotional, it's just opinion.

you can't make this shit up. well, i guess you can.

Doofy
The money Obama gave out, was there money. Try again.

And the day you prove the lie that Biden wants to give money to Mexicans to get free college, is the day we will see the cow jump over the moon.

How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

Not sure if I should laugh at your obsession or feel sorry for you.

WTF is this...."For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head."""

He's not some reality TV show host.
He's held the position of POTUS and the most powerful man in the world.
He's also allowed a virus to run rampant and now hospitals are at a breaking point.

This was his COVID plan, you stupid POS:
‘We Want Them Infected’: Emails Reveal Trump Official’s Push For Herd Immunity Strategy

Now he won't even ACKNOWLEDGE the massive hack by the Russians on our goverments networks.
Trump Still Won’t Criticize Russia: Claims Massive Cyber Hack "May Be China" But Offers No Evidence

And you, you stupid fuck, that's your take....

sure is, he owns your ass, congrats! I have never let anyone including a president occupy that much space in my head rent free.
Continue on with your obsession.
That's the problem with the Right who support Trump. It's all "empty space."
I wouldn’t know, Trump wasn’t my choice for President, but you dumb shits talk as if he is going to be in for four more years. I bet in 40 years the left will continue to blame Trump just like they did Reagan, I swear the Dems are so weak they can’t change a thing that a Republican President does. A bunch of morons on the left.

If they Democratic Party focused on moving their agenda forward rather than playing the victims for the last 40 years, they’d be better off and a better party.
It's getting there. Climate agenda, health agenda, voting rights agenda, truth agenda over covid, fair pay agenda, etc. You know, the shit the Right fucked up.

Right the shit the left has done anything about since Reagan because they are too busy being victims. You have two years then the House will go to the Republicans because that seems to be the trend, the Dems don’t go too stupid, they might keep the House. Both parties can’t seem to not go stupid.
Reagan created the forty year oppression for wages in this country, due to his failed tax giveaways for the rich. And this is the result of that failed policy;
1608426741503.png

Here's a spoiler alert for you. The Right have been victims just like the Left in this country. They're just too stupid to see it.

The Trump Crime Family.

Got it.
i'm not defending trump.

that's all.

good luck with that.

i pointed out his own laptop of verified e-mail from people on the thread saying this is what happened and how joe biden fits in - but we have zero evidence he did anything wrong. HOWEVER - some anon source is enough to fry trumps family. but it's not emotional, it's just opinion.

you can't make this shit up. well, i guess you can.
Have you read all the emails, in their entirety or only the selected portions your media chose to highlight? Do you even question it?

And...anon source is exactly that, as I also pointed out in this thread the details are skimpy but it does fit a pattern, and I provided two adjudicated examples: Trump University and his charitable foundation.

As you know, you have nothing on which to hang your hat other than the constant barrage of 24/7 disingenuous "reporting" and propaganda from the lamestream media. Hopefully, even you comprehend that any and all media coverage on the Trumps has been 95% critical, no matter what he has done that greatly benefits our country.

As you know, you have nothing on which to hang your hat other than the constant barrage of 24/7 disingenuous "reporting" and propaganda from the lamestream media. Hopefully, even you comprehend that any and all media coverage on the Trumps has been 95% critical, no matter what he has done that greatly benefits our country.
We already hung our hats on the Trump university and charitable foundation scams for which Trump was fined for. He was fined for stealing. Get a clue.

Forum List

Back