Wolverine Watchmen.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
1608281879676.png

Notice the flag and the confederate flag, yet they are anti government. These are the freaks we put up with. Really they are Christians!! So what does that say about Christians.
--------------------------------------------------

A Facebook page for Eric Molitor, another Michigan man who faces state charges in the case, features praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wis. Molitor also posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement, posting the QAnon hashtag “Save Our Children” and images about human-trafficking conspiracy theories. Molitor had previously posted images indicating affiliation with “three-percenter” militias, a far-right paramilitary movement.

Defendants Musico and Morrison, both 42-year-olds who lived together, had sparser online profiles, with neither of them liking anything on Facebook besides a Christian broadcasting group.

But on YouTube, Musico was more vocal, sharing rambling tirades against taxes, gun control, and the “Deep State”—as well as a rant from 2019 entitled “Gretchen Whitmer Interview” in which he railed against her policies around auto ownership. In the video, he implied that he was going to obtain an in-person interview with Whitmer.

snip
A Michigan-based Pete Musico also has a Twitter account with a Tea Party-style “Don’t Tread On Me” banner as the profile image and a number of posts from 2016 voicing support for Trump and calling for the imprisonment of then-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. It also includes unfounded allegations that former President Bill Clinton fathered an “illegitimate black child” and that vaccines contain dangerous levels of mercury. Another post urges his 14 followers to visit right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ site Infowars.

View attachment 430602

Notice the flag and the confederate flag, yet they are anti government. These are the freaks we put up with. Really they are Christians!! So what does that say about Christians.

A Facebook page for Eric Molitor, another Michigan man who faces state charges in the case, features praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wis. Molitor also posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement, posting the QAnon hashtag “Save Our Children” and images about human-trafficking conspiracy theories. Molitor had previously posted images indicating affiliation with “three-percenter” militias, a far-right paramilitary movement.

Defendants Musico and Morrison, both 42-year-olds who lived together, had sparser online profiles, with neither of them liking anything on Facebook besides a Christian broadcasting group.

But on YouTube, Musico was more vocal, sharing rambling tirades against taxes, gun control, and the “Deep State”—as well as a rant from 2019 entitled “Gretchen Whitmer Interview” in which he railed against her policies around auto ownership. In the video, he implied that he was going to obtain an in-person interview with Whitmer.

snip
A Michigan-based Pete Musico also has a Twitter account with a Tea Party-style “Don’t Tread On Me” banner as the profile image and a number of posts from 2016 voicing support for Trump and calling for the imprisonment of then-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. It also includes unfounded allegations that former President Bill Clinton fathered an “illegitimate black child” and that vaccines contain dangerous levels of mercury. Another post urges his 14 followers to visit right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ site Infowars.

Unless I missed it, I couldn't decipher what your long, rambling, hate-filled post was about. What "case" are you referring to? You didn't even provide a link, so I can know what you're foaming at the mouth over.

View attachment 430602

snip

Unless I missed it, I couldn't decipher what your long, rambling, hate-filled post was about. What "case" are you referring to? You didn't even provide a link, so I can know what you're foaming at the mouth over.
Well what do you know I didn't.

Here it is::

What We Know About Wolverine Watchmen Accused of Terror, Kidnap Plot Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (thedailybeast.com)

View attachment 430602

snip

Well what do you know I didn't.

Here it is::

What We Know About Wolverine Watchmen Accused of Terror, Kidnap Plot Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (thedailybeast.com)

Oh that. Stupid white people who advertise their idiocy on social media, deserve to get caught up in FBI stings.

View attachment 430602

snip

They are good parents

Jurors heard many of the secretly recorded conversations, including one that captured defendant Barry Croft Jr. talking to his 10-year-old daughter, who had interrupted his militia group meeting.

"Daddy ... do you want a Dorito?" the girl asked.

"Honey, I’m making explosives, can you get away from me please?"

Fox told him he was part of a "very covert" group called the Wolverine Watchmen

Forum List

Back