Boeing, Exxon, Apple join Western firms spurning Russia over Ukraine. 'He has no idea what's coming': Biden sends message to Putin

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

'He has no idea what's coming': Biden sends message to Putin​

NO FLY FOR MOSCOW ) BY all means, Moscow empire returns to 19c with or help . Pootler will be killed like the last czar was killed

Elon Musk's new Starlink system is now operating in Ukraine.
Putin can't shut it down, so the Ukes have a secure communication system. Thanks Elon!!

NO FLY FOR MOSCOW ) BY all means, Moscow empire returns to 19c with or help . Pootler will be killed like the last czar was killed

Biden's party is bringing a wave of sympathy for destroying people who prospered from their own ideas, and the Democrat Party is so determined to get rid of people who worked hard all their lives to have enviable bank accounts, properties, and other acquisitions. The Democrats think they have wealth coming from being a Democrat Party bigwig, without any work whatsovever.

Putin does know that about 100 million dollars a day will be coming for the Russian oil we import, stupid ass that Biden is.

Biden's party is bringing a wave of sympathy for destroying people who prospered from their own ideas, and the Democrat Party is so determined to get rid of people who worked hard all their lives to have enviable bank accounts, properties, and other acquisitions. The Democrats think they have wealth coming from being a Democrat Party bigwig, without any work whatsovever.

Is this one of those drunk post? I only ask as it has nothing to do with the OP in the slightest

Putin does know that about 100 million dollars a day will be coming for the Russian oil we import, stupid ass that Biden is.

January saw virtually zero U.S. imports of Russian crude, with some volumes slated to arrive in February and March purchased before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. So far, there haven’t been any signs of fresh bookings as buyers look elsewhere for supply.

I do not think Putin excepted this much blow back for whatever reason. I am pleased the world found a way to punish such actions without starting WWIII

Maersk is stopping all container ships to and from Russia. They are the largest shipping fleet in the world. No more vodka or caviar.

Maersk is stopping all container ships to and from Russia. They are the largest shipping fleet in the world. No more vodka or caviar.

These things being done by private companies and sports governing bodies are so much more effective than anything a government could do to Russia and Putin.

These things being done by private companies and sports governing bodies are so much more effective than anything a government could do to Russia and Putin.
The flights over Russian airspace pay a fee for this.
Russia actually made a significant amount of fees by charging huge prices.

That's gone and going to stay gone.

America's government may not be looking to impoverish Russia...but the entire world's corporations are. Doing business with Russia is currently seen as bad business that might cost them more. So even if...it really doesn't matter anymore.

The Ruble is a small step away from free fall and hyperinflation.

Private companies are idiots to wage war on nations. There is very little protection for them, they will deserve whatever comes.

What are talking about?

Putin is the aggressor, you're blaming private companies. I'm a little shocked a so called small government conservative is siding with an oppressive government over capitalism.

Yes, sanctions are sacrifices and sometimes you make them because it's better than the alternative.

Putin is the aggressor, you're blaming private companies. I'm a little shocked a so called small government conservative is siding with an oppressive government over capitalism.

Yes, sanctions are sacrifices and sometimes you make them because it's better than the alternative.
I'm saying private companies antagonizing countries is stupid, regardless of who is involved. It's not a left or right issue. I have no dog in the Russia/Ukraine squabble, I don't care who wins, it has nothing to do with American interests, yet we will pay a price for the incompetent morons who are involving us in it, even if partially.

Forum List

Back