Boeing, Exxon, Apple join Western firms spurning Russia over Ukraine. 'He has no idea what's coming': Biden sends message to Putin

I'm saying private companies antagonizing countries is stupid, regardless of who is involved. It's not a left or right issue. I have no dog in the Russia/Ukraine squabble, I don't care who wins, it has nothing to do with American interests, yet we will pay a price for the incompetent morons who are involving us in it, even if partially.
Antagonizing? Get real.

Preventing authoritarianism across the globe shouldn't be a left or right issue. Of course you don't care who wins. I'm truly not surprised in the slightest, but you're just one little twerp on the internet.

'He has no idea what's coming': Biden sends message to Putin​

NO FLY FOR MOSCOW ) BY all means, Moscow empire returns to 19c with or help . Pootler will be killed like the last czar was killed

Alas, it's Brandon that is clueless.

Antagonizing? Get real.

Preventing authoritarianism across the globe shouldn't be a left or right issue. Of course you don't care who wins. I'm truly not surprised in the slightest, but you're just one little twerp on the internet.
What would you call it?

Internet tough guy, how pathetic.

Tough guy? You are a twerp, doesn't make me tough calling you out on it.

A company not wanting to do business with a country currently in the midst of bombing civilians is what you call 'antagonizing'?
According to you? Pathetic. You losers simply cannot accept anyone who will not march lockstep to your ignorant views.

Indeed. If that country retaliates, those businesses deserve it. We should not encourage stupidity.

According to you? Pathetic. You losers simply cannot accept anyone who will not march lockstep to your ignorant views.

Indeed. If that country retaliates, those businesses deserve it. We should not encourage stupidity.

How far does Putin's hand fit up your ass?

I will go out of my way to support and give my money to those bossiness that are standing up to the dictator known as Putin

This is exactly what should happen when an innocent country is invaded by another one. The world unites and punishes the aggressor ,without starting WWIII at the same time.

Typical, disagree with a liberal moron and automatically you run to the old, tired, pathetic standbys. Wipe the Ukrainian jizz off your chin you lemming.
You're not siding with Putin and giving him a pass on bombing civilians in Ukraine? Is that what you thought would happen when he told you he was going to liberate them?

Putin is the aggressor, you're blaming private companies. I'm a little shocked a so called small government conservative is siding with an oppressive government over capitalism.

Yes, sanctions are sacrifices and sometimes you make them because it's better than the alternative.
What small government do you see? It sounds good. When we lost control of the fiat currency and the social programs were legitimized to the point of demands and endless increases, the game was over. It is just when it occurs. The world is of balance. Even if insane. We have pushed an adversary by our own self-importance to activate his nuclear option. Whether it is used or not. Like him or not Putin has lived through a wringer in his life. Biden is the epitome of an American pimp with the empowered extreme feminist Prog women dragging us into a potential inferno.

'He has no idea what's coming': Biden sends message to Putin​

NO FLY FOR MOSCOW ) BY all means, Moscow empire returns to 19c with or help . Pootler will be killed like the last czar was killed

This is the guy who confused Iranians with Ukrainians (and probably Vibranium)

And repeated -

GO GET HIM - when one handler talked to the other in his ear.

I laugh.

You're not siding with Putin and giving him a pass on bombing civilians in Ukraine? Is that what you thought would happen when he told you he was going to liberate them?
It's not a valid US interest. We have no treaties with Ukraine to make it our interest. You could make the same claim of Yemen and Houthis, or the any other conflict in the world, there are several. Oddly liberals have no problem with China committing genocide, yet we are party to a treaty that demands we stop it.

It's not a valid US interest. We have no treaties with Ukraine to make it our interest. You could make the same claim of Yemen and Houthis, or the any other conflict in the world, there are several. Oddly liberals have no problem with China committing genocide, yet we are party to a treaty that demands we stop it.
China? Is that the country where all those liberals are mad at them about Tibet? Or the Muslim communities that they abuse? I don't remember conservatives really giving a shit about either of those groups.

Ukraine does matter, to us, our allies in Europe and across the globe as our old comrades are up to no good again. Believe it or not, fledgling democracies who not by coercion or force who attempt to become free is better for us. They become good trading partners, we tend not to go to war against other democracies (there are exceptions but few) and you know, you try resolve issues where a population is being bombed out of existence. Where does Putin go next if we let him get away with another attack?

Have you thought of moving?

China? Is that the country where all those liberals are mad at them about Tibet? Or the Muslim communities that they abuse? I don't remember conservatives really giving a shit about either of those groups.

Ukraine does matter, to us, our allies in Europe and across the globe as our old comrades are up to no good again. Believe it or not, fledgling democracies who not by coercion or force who attempt to become free is better for us. They become good trading partners, we tend not to go to war against other democracies (there are exceptions but few) and you know, you try resolve issues where a population is being bombed out of existence. Where does Putin go next if we let him get away with another attack?

Have you thought of moving?
Ukraine does not matter to us. If it did we would have put troops there months ago. The EU has three times the population of Russia, vastly more wealth, and supposedly more military equipment. Why do they need us? They don't and we don't need another European war.

Ukraine does not matter to us. If it did we would have put troops there months ago.

We would?

The EU has three times the population of Russia, vastly more wealth, and supposedly more military equipment. Why do they need us? They don't and we don't need another European war.

Hate to tell ya', we're all linked together. We need them, they need us.

We would?

Hate to tell ya', we're all linked together. We need them, they need us.
If it mattered we would, clearly it didn't. This didn't happen overnight.

No, we are not all linked. We do not need them and they do not need us. They need to figure this out themselves. Times are changing, what threatens this country is not in Europe in any meaningful manner. Whatever threat Russia poses exists wherever our troops may be, proximity is not required. What good will our so-called allies do us in the Pacific? None. All of our idiotic long term foreign entanglements have created a situation that we cannot meet all our obligations at once. Time to pull back and reassess.

If it mattered we would, clearly it didn't. This didn't happen overnight.

No, we are not all linked. We do not need them and they do not need us. They need to figure this out themselves. Times are changing, what threatens this country is not in Europe in any meaningful manner. Whatever threat Russia poses exists wherever our troops may be, proximity is not required. What good will our so-called allies do us in the Pacific? None. All of our idiotic long term foreign entanglements have created a situation that we cannot meet all our obligations at once. Time to pull back and reassess.

Ukraine is an up and coming democracy, trying so hard to leave Russia and the corruption that regime gave them. We're not going to deploy troops so easily into that situation. I know, its lost on you.

If you don't care about our economy, treaties, peace then sure, we're not linked in any way meaningful to anyone.

So, what international relationships are important to the U.S.?

Conservatives care about chinese territorial aggression also

I think all sides were a little taken off guard by the ukraine situation

whether you are a strict libertarian isolationist or an earth-hugging liberal no one wants an atomic war, much less American boots on the ground

Partisans who say make wild accusations about their domestic political enemies by calling them Putin puppets or crazy war mongers are totally off base

I want to see russia defeated without going to war

so I support sanctions and boycotts of russian products.

that would mean supporting that old fool in the white house and I’m happy to do so

at the same time energy is a central issue and we need to boycott russian oil by opening the keystone pipeline and the Alaska untapped oil reserves

libs in America and europe should also be planning to build nuclear power plants to make sure that we are never held energy hostage again

Forum List

Back