BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

From BLM:
BLM is willing to start a race war, which they cannot win, over this human piece of trash, George Floyd?

Its not a race war because no white person who believes in a democratic republic will take the side of the murdering police either.

One does not have to look like Floyd or even like him, to realize he was murdered and that can't be allowed.
Floyd overdosed. He was dying before the cop got his knee on him.

A chunky IMG model.
Chunky models are the new woke symbol of beauty and body "positivity" (i.e. being overweight).
It's the new woke aesthetic. So fat people, albinos, people with additional fingers and toes,
missing teeth, tattoos like a 19th century drunken sailor, etc. are what is "beautiful" now.

Does anybody seriously think BLM is going to stop burning and looting for fun and profit however the trial goes?

1617739101800.png

Violence is wrong. Nothing justifies violence, certainly not the death of a thug.

That is silly.
Violence is usually right, such as the American Revolution, defeating Hitler, etc.
And it would not matter if Floyd were a thug or not, his murder still can't be allowed.
Violence is wrong. Nothing justifies violence, certainly not the death of a thug.

That is silly.
Violence is usually right, such as the American Revolution, defeating Hitler, etc.
And it would not matter if Floyd were a thug or not, his murder still can't be allowed.
What's silly is you equating violence over the death of a thug to the American revolution.

But it will be a “mostly peaceful” fire.

Yeah, not riots, heaven forbid --- just "protest demonstrations."

When people are being killed, they more than just peaceful demonstrations are warranted to stop it.
Violence isn't "protest".

So who claims that one should only protest when there is a murder by the government?
When government murders, there MUST be violence unless the murder is properly prosecuted by the government.
We did not "protest" Hitler or King George III, we properly used violence that was called for.

Somebody would like to start a race war
Is that your way of signing on to the racial conflagration BLM is promising if Chauvin is not
guilty of murder? Stock up on ammo, street warrior.

We will miss you...but the rednecks with their deer hunting rifles will not.

Nah...just kidding. No one will miss you.

Last edited:
BLM is willing to start a race war, which they cannot win, over this human piece of trash, George Floyd?

I don't know why you suppose they can't win! They've been winning the rioting for years --- whole cities, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis, are STILL boarded up. No one fights back against them: they just run wild and steal and destroy whatever they want. So of course they can win, and they do.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
What "predilection?" What about George Floyd's predilection for Fentanyl?

When people are being killed, they more than just peaceful demonstrations are warranted to stop it.

So who claims that one should only protest when there is a murder by the government?
When government murders, there MUST be violence unless the murder is properly prosecuted by the government.
We did not "protest" Hitler or King George III, we properly used violence that was called for.
People are murdered every day in Chicago. Why aren't there violent protests for that?

That is silly.

That is silly.
What's silly is you equating violence over the death of a thug to the American revolution.

Murder by government is always equally bad and can't ever be accepted.
Actually the murder of Floyd was even worse than what the British were doing, because they would never have killed someone over drugs.
The murder of Floyd is 10 times worse than the mere taxation issue we rebelled against.
One could even argue the American Revolution was wrong because England had a right to recoup costs of our defense in the French and Indian War.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
What "predilection?" What about George Floyd's predilection for Fentanyl?

So what?
Drugs were not illegal originally, and likely never should have been made illegal, because there is no basis in law for making drugs illegal.

That is silly.

That is silly.

Actually the murder of Floyd was even worse than what the British were doing, because they would never have killed someone over drugs.
The murder of Floyd is 10 times worse than the mere taxation issue we rebelled against.
One could even argue the American Revolution was wrong because England had a right to recoup costs of our defense in the French and Indian War.
Are you smoking weed?

People are murdered every day in Chicago. Why aren't there violent protests for that?

I think because it's not viewed as a problem by blacks if it is blacks killing blacks. They like doing that, and they want to be able freely to do that ---- that's why they want no more police in the cities. I guess they want a warlord kind of society there.

I don't know why you suppose they can't win! They've been winning the rioting for years --- whole cities, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis, are STILL boarded up. No one fights back against them: they just run wild and steal and destroy whatever they want. So of course they can win, and they do.

Because they promise to start killing innocent children in retribution for the lifetime criminal piece of human garbage, George Floyd. That ratchets up the level of anger and rage to ten.

And it all comes down to numbers in such an instance. Who has the numbers?
Who has the weapons? No one will really win in a race war. But lots of people will lose.

The police cause the murders in Chicago.
Almost all the murders are due to the War on Drugs.
Making drugs illegal raised the profits, so entices more to sell.
They can't use banks, checks, credit cards, police, etc., they then all need guns, and then shootings are the fault of the police.

Because they promise to start killing innocent children in retribution for the lifetime criminal piece of human garbage, George Floyd. That ratchets up the level of anger and rage to ten.

Who has the weapons? No one will really win in a race war. But lots of people will lose.

All the white people I know will side with BLM and be against the police.

Did I miss something? I've been on the news today --- what is this "killing innocent children in retribution" business? Do you have a link?

That is silly.

That is silly.

I find your outrage hollow, you are defending a veteran criminal with a long arrest record and short term incarcerations, he is a man on a mission in finding trouble, drug use, robberies, assaults and other criminal activities including passing a fake $20 bill that day.

It was inevitable his life was going to vanish, he was a CAREER criminal with no intention of changing, now with a fatal dose of a drug in him, probably ingesting it all before the police arrives to find the illegal drug on him.

Stop defending this piece of crap!

All the white people I know will side with BLM and be against the police.
That's because you socialize with Marxist morons.

Forum List

Back