Biden Gags Easter Bunny

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Another 'great' stroke of 'genius' from Brain Dead Biden...

1617733203251.png

Insanity Wrap needs to know: What’s even better than filling children’s lives with joy and wonder?
Answer: Reminding them that they’re all probably going to die, apparently.

We have to put a mask on the Easter Bunny in order to indoctrinate our children — and indoctrination is the polar opposite of imagination.

Is there really any doubt we now have a Baffoon for POTUS? HEY! Is that "Camel Toe" in the bunny suit???

the masked rabbit constitutes THE MOST intelligent and proactive
and useful -------move by Joe Biden------in his entire political
career

I JUST GOTTA ASK:
  1. Just what is the "medical justification" in making a person inside a hot, thick bunny suit wear a fake mask on their bunny face?
  2. Were those commemorative bunny eggs treated with Clorox first and Hydroxychloroquine before passing out to the guests?

View attachment 476863

Insanity Wrap needs to know: What’s even better than filling children’s lives with joy and wonder?
Answer: Reminding them that they’re all probably going to die, apparently.

We have to put a mask on the Easter Bunny in order to indoctrinate our children — and indoctrination is the polar opposite of imagination.

Is there really any doubt we now have a Baffoon for POTUS? HEY! Is that "Camel Toe" in the bunny suit???

Maybe we should ask the bunny to govern for us so there is hope.

Watching the masked bunny makes me feel like I'm back in the 3rd grade...treat us like adults Joe....

To me, the holiday will never be about eggs or a fictitious rabbit, but instead the resurrection of our Lord and savior, no matter how many people do not give him credit for all that he did for us.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

the masked rabbit constitutes THE MOST intelligent and proactive
and useful -------move by Joe Biden------in his entire political
career

Yes, using a fictional character to make his alleged point is the height of intelligence, as he continues to lie about everything.

Forum List

Back