BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

1617735171458.png

Still waiting for the one's from last year to show up here.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

Biden needs to call off his thuggish allies. Now. Before the Insurrection happens.

And if anything does happen, he needs held responsible and impeached for the Insurrection.

His butting into the MLB- Atlanta situation shows he isn't an innocent bystander and is actually directing his minions to do his bidding.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

That's not 'BLM'....it's one chick talking shit on TikTok.
Yeah, and Antifa is just a 'state of mind'. ;p
I'm not speaking in general terms--just pointing out the fact
that this whole article is based on what one young lady said. If I said it, the FBI would be at my door charging me with conspiracy to commit arson.

Last yr watching SHoles burn was frightening.

This yr I look at it as Summer entertainment. Burn it down and build back better.
Think of it as replacing MLB.... America's 'new pastime'....

Watching marxist shitholes burn from a safe distance is very enjoyable. I look forward to it... although I'd like to see the body count increase exponentially, if that's not asking too much.

Yeah, Manslaughter is applicable in my mind too. At the very least criminally negligent homicide. As far as BLM goes' it is far past time for them to reap the rewards of their terrorism.

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.

They don't care about you, moron.

The left expects it and is hoping for it....

Time for well armed militias to start protecting what is theirs...

No, just regular people. Defend what you have and because the DA's are political whores, don't talk to ANYONE without a lawyer present.

Regular people, forming lines in front of their shops and other's property, fighting back. They don't pay BLM enough to be shot at. Even tho the 20+ million Soros just pledged will help ease the sting of being shot multiple times by multiple people.

Yeah, Manslaughter is applicable in my mind too. At the very least criminally negligent homicide. As far as BLM goes' it is far past time for them to reap the rewards of their terrorism.

I disagree.
The police still essentially are acting like the dictator's henchmen.
They should not be arresting people for laws that are not legal, like the War on Drugs, and should not be doing things like asset forfeiture, no-knock warrants, etc.
In general when they suspect a person may have a weapon, like Tamir Rice, they illegal rush the suspect, when they should instead retreat so they could first ascertain if the weapon is real.
There still needs to be a whole lot MORE terrorism before we should accept what the police are offering now.
It is unacceptible.
Better to have no police than evil police.

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
Well then fuck you for supporting that racist and tremendously criminal and destructive organization.

They should not be arresting people for laws that are not legal, like the War on Drugs, and should not be doing things like asset forfeiture, no-knock warrants, etc.

Exactly what law the police were enforcing was / is illegal and illegal according to WHOM?

But it will be a “mostly peaceful” fire.

Forum List

Back