BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

What do you mean "whats my point"? You asked me to show when BLM has called for setting buildings on fire, then i give you links to articles which show exactly that.

you are a liar. You did not give me links that show exactly that. One link was an interview with a guy who said he was telling you what he observed. That is not calling for setting buildings on fire. If not a liar are you just stupid and don’t understand what the guy said?

From this picture it is clear that Chauvin's knee wasn't on Floyd's throat at all. Floyd was on his stomach. The knee was on the side, toward the back of Floyd's head. No where near his throat.
Do you think it’s strange that Chauvin’s defense team does not see what you think you see?

What do you mean "whats my point"? You asked me to show when BLM has called for setting buildings on fire, then i give you links to articles which show exactly that.

you are a liar. You did not give me links that show exactly that. One link was an interview with a guy who said he was telling you what he observed. That is not calling for setting buildings on fire. If not a liar are you just stupid and don’t understand what the guy said?
Did you even read the the article, or click on any of the videos? This video is literally on that page.

How about this example too? How many examples do you need before you admit you were very wrong?

This video is literally on that page.

Where is the proof that the BLM ORGANIZATION is responsible?

One of your links cited an actual president of a chapter of BLM so I’ll give you credit for that but he wasn’t calling for cities to be burned out.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

So Maya Echols said that not BLM.

Did you even read the the article, or click on any of the videos? This video is literally on that page. You are supporting a group that you obviously dont know a gad damn thing about.

How about this example too? How many examples do you need before you admit you were very wrong?

This video is literally on that page.

Where is the proof that the BLM ORGANIZATION is responsible?

One of your links cited an actual president of a chapter of BLM so I’ll give you credit for that but he wasn’t calling for cities to be burned out.
You mean other than them openly declaring that they are BLM? The scheduled a protest, got tons of attention and they got cameras to follow them, and you want more proof? They were on a bullhorn admitting they were BLM for Christ sake.

You will be put on ignore the very next time you refuse to accept obvious evidence. I have no time for debating idiot morons.

Last edited:
Where is the President of the United States when BLM threatens a major city with egregious terrorist attacks if evidence shows that their myths are all lies?
Why should Democrat Biden care, as long as he has the support of dunces like the one who posted just before you did?
If Biden had really been honestly elected he would care about the Republicans who are citizens. (but his fellow untrustworthy commies cheated bigly to make it appear as though he won)

Joe Biden is dividing the nation by caving in to extremist, take-no-survivors Communists in the Democrat Party.

Biden's disdain for Georgia by calling on the Major League Baseball organization to destroy Georgia because they passed a no cheating at the polls law that will no longer allow the democrat party to decide who become president and Not the American voters. It is an unacceptable and destructive thing to do which doesn't bother Marxist extremists one iota of a bit. :cranky:

Biden has called for more economic sanctions against Georgia, than against Iran or Communist China.

Tells you something, huh?

BLM is just another lynch mob.
Some of them, yes, but certainly not all of them. Are all Trump fanatics a part of the mob that invaded our Capitol on Jan 6, causing death and destruction? Naah.
The difference is we condemned their actions and they are getting what they are due. Harris raised money for bail for the rioters. Liberals still voted her in.
EX-president Trump has not condemned their actions and neither have many Trump fanatics on this site alone, along with some Trump lapdog congresspersons. In fact, Trump encouraged the insurrection. Some Jan 6 rioters have been bailed out pending trial. Harris did not raise money, and she supported a group that favored bail. Bad idea? Yes. Reason not to elect her? No.
I fully support the Jan. 6 protestors. There was no attack. There was no insurrection. I condemn those who pretend otherwise.

110% agreed. The left really made good use of Alinsky's radical rule "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules", and ran with their "insurrection" bullshit. The reality is, they were the ones who were carrying out a political insurrection throughout the entire year of 2020 with their protests, riots, arson, looting and murder. As they always do, the left-wing cultural Marxists blamed Trump and his supporters for what they were guilty of, and having the entire left-wing media behind them, got away with easily stealing the 2020 election.
The fact is that your "whatabout" deflection is nonsense. What antifa did was reprehensible no matter who they vote for, but that doesn't justify an insurrection against our Capitol resulting in injury, death, and destruction. Democrats do not support violence no matter who the offenders are, but I suppose that you do, yes? I guess this is your chance to get even with Democrats for what antifa did?

There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.

The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

Everyone here is a Biden voter:

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.
I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited:
The thought occurs that if some ultra-liberal hate group did a fund drive to buy fuel and matches I might kick in a few bucks. Cheap entertainment and there is a certain satisfaction in watching shitholes undergo sanitizing.

Well then fuck you for supporting that racist and tremendously criminal and destructive organization.

What is criminal about Black Lives Matter movement. What is destructive.? If you know of any cases where the Black Lives Matter organization called for and set buildings on fire please notify the FBI immediately.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

The fact is that your "whatabout" deflection is nonsense. What antifa did was reprehensible no matter who they vote for, but that doesn't justify an insurrection against our Capitol resulting in injury, death, and destruction. Democrats do not support violence no matter who the offenders are, but I suppose that you do, yes? I guess this is your chance to get even with Democrats for what antifa did?

say-S.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

You're just joshing, aren't you?

One%20crayon%20short-S.jpg

Forum List

Back