BLM now resorting to extortion

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.
So now we have evidence of ongoing Organized Crime... Bring out the RICO complaints and lets deal with these domestic terrorists.

A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.

That is how Jesse Jackson made so much money.....the most sucessful extortionist in history.

Abraham Lincoln quote............."“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Last edited:
Gee, they sound just like the old KKK. I wonder why that is. :eusa_think:

Gee, they sound just like the old KKK. I wonder why that is. :eusa_think:

That is the well known phenomenon of the double standard. Allowing blacks and their supporters to be racist but punishing whites for it. Part of their program of creating mass confusion and seperation. ultimate goal race war.

resorting?

hasn't it always been extortion?
I should rephrase. Openly extorting the actual citizens of the state.

Forum List

Back