Cali Political Activist wants Cali to outlaw raising your own children.

Cali Political Activist wants Cali to outlaw raising your own children.​

In other news, "canadian" fathers rejoice.

Why is that, because Republicans are not allowed to give, only take? I sincerely hope the GOP paid attention to the 4 years of Trump where we loved the idea of finally fighting back.
Lol, ok fighting back ? Against what people spouting bull shit. Spouting more bull shit will fix it. Ya, let's go with that.

Lol, not the same thing. Trump is fat idiot.

A fat idiot who slept with the most beautiful women in the world, a household name even before he became President, a fat idiot with his own jetliner. I wish I could be such a fat idiot.

A lot of people in this country wish that fat idiot was still leading this country. Most of the problems we have today wouldn't be here. This country is in shambles now. I took my mother grocery shopping today. We both came home with only about 2/3 of what we went to buy, and that's happening all across the country. Some of the shelves looked like they were in Venezuela.

A fat idiot who slept with the most beautiful women in the world, a household name even before he became President, a fat idiot with his own jetliner. I wish I could be such a fat idiot.

A lot of people in this country wish that fat idiot was still leading this country. Most of the problems we have today wouldn't be here. This country is in shambles now. I took my mother grocery shopping today. We both came home with only about 2/3 of what we went to buy, and that's happening all across the country. Some of the shelves looked like they were in Venezuela.
Lol, all from daddy s money. Women bought and paid for. Sued for fraud and had to pay 100 s of millions of dollars. Ran up 8.5 trillion in debt with shit to show for it. Fat idiot.

Lol, all from daddy s money. Women bought and paid for. Sued for fraud and had to pay 100 s of millions of dollars. Ran up 8.5 trillion in debt with shit to show for it. Fat idiot.

We have a much stronger military to show for it. What did Dementia do for our military? Well he got 13 of them killed because he didn't have a pullout plan in Afghanistan. He forced them to allow sissies in dresses to be part of it. They are teaching them bullshit like critical race theory. That should scare the hell out of Russia. Now the left wants to spend 3.5 trillion dollars which the CBO said the actual cost is 5 trillion; 3 trillion to our national debt for a greener US and to hire 83,000 more IRS agents (doubling their size) so examine every transaction we make with the bank of $600.00 or more. Hey! Statistically, how do government workers generally vote again?

The only thing Biden built back better was the Taliban.

Forum List

Back