BLM now resorting to extortion

A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.
Gee, they sound just like the old KKK. I wonder why that is. :eusa_think:

That is the well known phenomenon of the double standard. Allowing blacks and their supporters to be racist but punishing whites for it. Part of their program of creating mass confusion and seperation. ultimate goal race war.
Getting hate crime laws passed was the beginning. They had bigger plans that got shot down..they never stop..chipping away.

It's time for whites to boycott black owned, Nationwide. Maybe even black participation boycotts.
Boycott businesses that donate to / fund BLM.
IF your going to do this deal with anyone who donates not just individuals who own a business and are black.
Correct. My beef is with big corporations openly being political and openly supporting this Marxist movement. Not black owned mom and pop shops.

A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.
Gee, they sound just like the old KKK. I wonder why that is. :eusa_think:

That is the well known phenomenon of the double standard. Allowing blacks and their supporters to be racist but punishing whites for it. Part of their program of creating mass confusion and seperation. ultimate goal race war.
Getting hate crime laws passed was the beginning. They had bigger plans that got shot down..they never stop..chipping away.
They are in control. The people at the top need to be relinquished. Who is going to do that?

That is how Jesse Jackson made so much money.....the most sucessful extortionist in history.

Abraham Lincoln quote............."“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”
Malcolm X actually has a good speech. (which can be found on YouTube) about shady black race peddlers praying on the black community.

That is how Jesse Jackson made so much money.....the most sucessful extortionist in history.

Abraham Lincoln quote............."“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Yes, I have read that many gentlemen besides the Rev. Mr. Jackson have "requested" donations from large corporations, which immediately complied.

What a shame that individuals like the Speaker of the House would want to kneel before such folks.

Amazing!

What is the "or else"? boycott? Why isn't BLM promoting and facilitating funding and investment into Black Entrepreneurship? More Black-owned businesses and firms. Is that too positive for them; or, more likely, "too capitalist". This reminds me in the late 80s when NIKE Air Jordans and other high-end shoes came out. Black kids were getting jumped and beaten for their shoes. "Activists" raised a stink about it blaming Nike for kids getting beaten for their shoes. Their solution? NIKE had to set aside work for black owned service companies such as banking, legal, and advertising. 30 years later, kids are still getting beaten for their shoes if not killed.

It's time for whites to boycott black owned, Nationwide. Maybe even black participation boycotts.

I don't agree with that. Most black business owners want to quietly focus on their own business. And you realize BLM is extorting them too, right?
If Burn Loot Murder extorts black businesses those businesses object they can deal with it. We are nurturing a complete criminal class and given them absolute power. The only way to stop this is to refuse.

Why isn't BLM promoting and facilitating funding and investment into Black Entrepreneurship?
They are. The better question is why you are assuming they are not while knowing less than nothing about whether they are or not. I have a guess.

It's not an assumption on my part as much as it is I have not seen it. If BLM is investing, great! That is something I can support The BLM Organization. In fact, I would encourage them to shift their focus to investment in Black-owned businesses and to work with governments and corporations to invest.

I don't agree with that. Most black business owners want to quietly focus on their own business. And you realize BLM is extorting them too, right?
If Burn Loot Murder extorts black businesses those businesses object they can deal with it. We are nurturing a complete criminal class and given them absolute power. The only way to stop this is to refuse.
Read the article. Nothing they are threatening is violent or illegal.

Read the article. Nothing they are threatening is violent or illegal.
Oh are you insinuating that refusal to agree to their demands is VIOLENT or at least ILLEGAL? Are you suggesting that making the same demands on black businesses to promote whites is VIOLENT or ILLEGAL. Is this the same as silence is violence and must be punished?

Admit it.

Another bullshit "Questionable Source" hyper partisan source from the right:

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.

And all of the trained seals on the board are clapping with approval.

Why isn't BLM promoting and facilitating funding and investment into Black Entrepreneurship? More Black-owned businesses and firms. Is that too positive for them; or, more likely, "too capitalist".

For the same reason they don't want to stop cops killing black suspects, it takes a little positive effort.

Let's face it, the only way to stop police from shooting or harming black suspects is to disable them. How does a black person do that? By obeying all their commands.

All these incidents where blacks are hurt or killed by police all have one thing in common: they didn't obey the commands of the police officer. The solution to stop it? Do everything a police officer tells you to do.

But is BLM promoting that? Nope. Are sports figures promoting that? Nope. They are kneeling during the anthem instead. Are black political leaders going to high schools to promote that solution? Nope. Would it solve the problem? Yes it would.

Forum List

Back