Fakebook Moving to Texas?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If not, Texas appreciates the huge tax revenue you’re giving them instead of California.

Facebook’s parent company Meta has become the latest California corporation to at least partly move to Texas as it has signed a massive lease called “the largest ever in downtown Austin.”

Hilarious.

Great more forward thinking liberals in Texas. Next cycle Texas should go full blown purple and soon after blue. Thanks California!

If not, Texas appreciates the huge tax revenue you’re giving them instead of California.

Facebook’s parent company Meta has become the latest California corporation to at least partly move to Texas as it has signed a massive lease called “the largest ever in downtown Austin.”

Hilarious.

I wonder why they don't move to the "left coast?"

Hilarious.

I love it. Maybe TX will pass a law making online censorship illegal for any entity based within its borders. That would be a hoot.

Hilarious.

That sucks. They will spread their infection down there. Best to leave them stuck in cali.

Poor Texas. Now all of its progressive liberal employees will move there also.

And Austin? I haven't been there but I always hear how great of a place it is for young people to visit and live which tells me it sucks because on the whole, anyone 30 and under is a piece of shit in general from my experience.

I don't see the move as anything more than a disease spreading to uninfected areas.

My reply was to someone who declares they live on the "left coast" but that goes right over your lizard sized brain.
And you just figured that you would tell someone that lives on the left coast and probably knows that FB is based there, the obvious, eh? That seems to be a waste of band width.

Poor Texas. Now all of its progressive liberal employees will move there also.

And Austin? I haven't been there but I always hear how great of a place it is for young people to visit and live which tells me it sucks because on the whole, anyone 30 and under is a piece of shit in general from my experience.

I don't see the move as anything more than a disease spreading to uninfected areas.
Ok Boomer.

My reply was to someone who declares they live on the "left coast" but that goes right over your lizard sized brain.

No, it appears that chinese agent YOU, didn't know that the left coast is a derogatory term used to describe the west coast of the USA.

Hilarious.

They are spreading out to bring their views to more locations.

Not sure the tax money will be worth it when Texas goes for the Dem POTUS.

The GOP has no path to winning the White House without Texas

Forum List

Back