Cali Political Activist wants Cali to outlaw raising your own children.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
You read that right folks. This is how crazy the left is today.

California Politico Writes That ‘Equity’ Demands Parents Must Give Up Their Children

Joe Mathews wrote in a column titled, “California should abolish parenthood, in the name of equity,” “If California is ever going to achieve true equity, the state must require parents to give away their children.”

Mathews opined that “[t]oday’s Californians often hold up equity — the goal of a just society completely free from bias — as our greatest value” and that California Governor Gavin Newsom makes decisions through “an equity lens,” then added, “But their promises are no match for the power of parents.”

Turning to class warfare, he propounded, “Fathers and mothers with greater wealth and education are more likely to transfer these advantages to their children, compounding privilege over generations. As a result, children of less advantaged parents face an uphill struggle, social mobility has stalled, and democracy has been corrupted.”

Mathews continued, “My solution — making raising your own children illegal — is simple, and while we wait for the legislation to pass, we can act now: the rich and poor should trade kids, and homeowners might swap children with their homeless neighbors.”

“Now, I recognize that some naysayers will dismiss such a policy as ghastly, even totalitarian,” he sniffed. “But my proposal is quite modest, a fusion of traditional philosophy and today’s most common political obsessions.”

California Politico Writes That ‘Equity’ Demands Parents Must Give Up Their Children

Joe Mathews wrote in a column titled, “California should abolish parenthood, in the name of equity,” “If California is ever going to achieve true equity, the state must require parents to give away their children.”

Mathews opined that “[t]oday’s Californians often hold up equity — the goal of a just society completely free from bias — as our greatest value” and that California Governor Gavin Newsom makes decisions through “an equity lens,” then added, “But their promises are no match for the power of parents.”

Turning to class warfare, he propounded, “Fathers and mothers with greater wealth and education are more likely to transfer these advantages to their children, compounding privilege over generations. As a result, children of less advantaged parents face an uphill struggle, social mobility has stalled, and democracy has been corrupted.”

Mathews continued, “My solution — making raising your own children illegal — is simple, and while we wait for the legislation to pass, we can act now: the rich and poor should trade kids, and homeowners might swap children with their homeless neighbors.”

“Now, I recognize that some naysayers will dismiss such a policy as ghastly, even totalitarian,” he sniffed. “But my proposal is quite modest, a fusion of traditional philosophy and today’s most common political obsessions.”

This reminds me of the wistful male communists in Moscow in 1917 who insisted that all women should be held in common, available to all comrades.

Hey, guys, good try. Didn't happen, did it?

Leftists are under some delusion children belong to society

The foundation of the fascist democrat party is that all things belong to the state (the crown) including people.

A common refrain among the fascist is "they are your children." This clown isn't the only one.

{
Dawkins and other evolutionary atheists, make the basic relationship between children and the state, not children and their family. There is no higher authority than the state. Parents propagate children, but the state owns them. The state is responsible for their care and education.

Modern educators, operating in this worldview, are now finding their methods exposed as parents monitor their children’s education. These teachers see parents as a threat, especially when they move to take responsibility for their chidren’s education.

Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth Bartholet wants to ban homeschooling. Bartholet is the Director of the Child Advocacy Program. Here’s the abstract of her 80-page article, “Homeschooling: Parent Rights Absolutism vs. Child Rights to Education & Protection” published in the Arizona Law Review in 2020.

This Article describes the rapidly growing homeschooling phenomenon and the threat it poses to children and society. Homeschooling activists have in recent decades largely succeeded in their deregulation campaign, overwhelming legislators with aggressive advocacy. As a result, parents can now keep their children at home in the name of homeschooling free from any real scrutiny as to whether or how they are educating their children. Many homeschool because they want to isolate their children from ideas and values central to our democracy, determined to keep their children from exposure to views that might enable autonomous choice about their future lives. Many promote racial segregation and female subservience. Many question science. Abusive parents can keep their children at home free from the risk that teachers will report them to child protection services. Some homeschool precisely for this reason. This Article calls for a radical transformation in the homeschooling regime and a related rethinking of child rights. It recommends a presumptive ban on homeschooling, with the burden on parents to demonstrate justification for permission to homeschool.}

This reminds me of the wistful male communists in Moscow in 1917 who insisted that all women should be held in common, available to all comrades.

Hey, guys, good try. Didn't happen, did it?

Yes, Lenin declared in in 1923 that all women were obligated to have sex with any party member who wished.

It was too much for even Josef Stalin, who repudiated it 1925.

You do understand that the piece in question is satire, right?

He even gives it away completely in the last sentence quoted above..

Last edited:
Leftists are under some delusion children belong to society
Lol, ya no we do not believe this Maybe one moon bat. Is there crazy in the world? Yep. Don't put that idiots crazy on the rest of us. There are people on the right that think pedophile lizard pey run the world and suck blood if children. Are you one of them?

Last edited:
Hilariously, it is.

It's based on the most famous/outrageous social/political satite ever written, which the author gives away as noted above. :)

Alright, you may be correct..

{ Democrats also would have the opportunity to build a new pillar of the safety net — a child-raising system called “Foster Care for All.” }

That cracked me up

Lol, ya no we do not believe this Maybe one moon bat. Is there crazy in the world? Yep. Don't put that idiots crazy on the rest of us. There are people on the right that think pedophile lizard pey run the world and suck blood if children. Are you one of them?
Try proper English

Forum List

Back