Reparations Format

Yes, it's the "theft" party.....

But are we just as irresponsible?

Thomas Jefferson did not say that "The Tree of Liberty must occasionally be refreshed with kind words of Tyrants and patriots."

I say Americans who oppose these Transformations are JUST AS GUILTY AS ANYONE ON THE LEFT.
Because we know TYRANTS WILL BE TYRANTS. THAT'S A GIVEN.

The failure is of Patriots and so called good men to defend the Constitution and the rule of law.

So, OF COURSE they are going to demand reparations, and eventually your blood too.
And if no one is willing to say "Fuck NO" and defend the line, then the line will forever be advanced by Tyrants.

It really isn't difficult.
What, exactly, are you demanding?

Nothing. You are confused.
So you turned out to be gutless.

well, you're turning out to be rude and disrespectful even though I wasn't to you.
It's not my demands.
You misread or didn't comprehend what I said.
I calls 'em the way I sees 'em.
You hinted at something, but when called on to spit it out......you punted.

No,
you are being a bully, like the Left.

Like I said, my post isn't any kind of a "demand" as you insist.

You wrote:
Yes, it's the "theft" party.....I

Thomas Jefferson did not say that "The Tree of Liberty must occasionally be refreshed with kind words of Tyrants and patriots."
I know what Jefferson said, and so do you.
I'll leave it to readers to decide if need to grow a spine.

There you go again.
I didn't say YOU personally were weak. is that how you interpreted it?
If so my apologies. I was not inferring that you personally were weak.

I was suggesting that ALL patriots opposed to the left have been weak in their response

I was merely asking you to follow through on what was clearly being hinted at.
You don't lose any points for speaking your mind.....we haven't been taken over by the Bolsheviks.....er, Democrats, yet.

Per the Daily Wire report:

"...a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.

... the following five “repercussions of non-compliance” that were reportedly included in the letter:

• Reduction in Racial Index Score/bias report to the Better Business Bureau.
  • Social Media Blast: Notification, via all social media platforms, of non-compliance.
  • Boycott: Public boycott, coordinated through social media and mail announcements, of your NuLu establishment AND any other business ventures owned by you.
  • Protest: Visible, media-covered demonstration/sit-in outside your establishment.
  • Invasive Reclamation: Placement of booths/tables outside your establishment where competing Black proprietors will offer items comparable to those offered by you." Op. Cit.

If this comes to pass, I will demand reparations from all American Muslims. They're ancestors enslaved my ancestors in the Barbary Slave Trade. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Except you won't prevail. But good luck

Then I guess I'd just have to start burning down mosques until people listen. I mean, it worked for BLM...

Well,
I'm not sure if that's the way.
But I do know that Tyrants left unchecked will eventually prevail.

there has been no meaningful resistance to the left outside of the White House (and even that I'm still reflecting on)
Look at what happened in Egypt under Morsi and more recently in Germany.
People are making their voices heard there. Americans remain terrified into silence.

I think there's been no "meaningful resistance" because the majority of their antics are confined to cities that are overwhelmingly blue to begin with. The few times they have tried to venture into suburban & rural red zones they've met armed opposition. It just happened again yesterday in a Seattle neighborhood. Antifa dweebs tried to "protest" in a neighborhood and were driven out by residents with guns.

My suspicion is that conservatives and the apolitical are putting their faith in "the system". They believe that, by and large, law & order will be restored by TPTB. The moment that faith disappears all bets are off and these larping revolutionaries are going to rue the day.

'....our duties are as citizens under the US Constitution. "
Such as?

that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law

If you weren't born here and became a citizen, you should know this better than most

If this comes to pass, I will demand reparations from all American Muslims. They're ancestors enslaved my ancestors in the Barbary Slave Trade. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Except you won't prevail. But good luck

Then I guess I'd just have to start burning down mosques until people listen. I mean, it worked for BLM...

Well,
I'm not sure if that's the way.
But I do know that Tyrants left unchecked will eventually prevail.

there has been no meaningful resistance to the left outside of the White House (and even that I'm still reflecting on)
Look at what happened in Egypt under Morsi and more recently in Germany.
People are making their voices heard there. Americans remain terrified into silence.

I think there's been no "meaningful resistance" because the majority of their antics are confined to cities that are overwhelmingly blue to begin with. The few times they have tried to venture into suburban & rural red zones they've met armed opposition. It just happened again yesterday in a Seattle neighborhood. Antifa dweebs tried to "protest" in a neighborhood and were driven out by residents with guns.

My suspicion is that conservatives and the apolitical are putting their faith in "the system". They believe that, by and large, law & order will be restored by TPTB. The moment that faith disappears all bets are off and these larping revolutionaries are going to rue the day.

Interesting points.
especially the last paragraph

Such as?

that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law

If you weren't born here and became a citizen, you should know this better than most

So, finally, you were suggesting an armed insurrection.

Will you be leading?

And I will demand that all American Muslims be physically removed from the USA and the MOSQUES bulldozed to the ground. All Korans will be burned and there will be a year long Muhammad the pedophile cartoon contest.

Such as?

Will you be leading?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Show me in ANY of my posts in this thread where I suggested that.
Are you THAT opposed to the US Constitution ???

We were talking about reparations.
I presented some opinion on why they might get them.

Begining to feel I stumbled into a troll thread.

Perhaps you saw the recent thread on reparations, here: Here’s What’s Comin’

It opened thus:
1.The only way to make sense of Democrat plans for Americans is to see those plans through a prism of bizarro world. They’ve announced that they stand for the same evils that Americans once fought against, such as racism, and they see their path to power via a paradigm of anti-white racism. And whites will become slaves via reparations.

I dare ya' to say 'impossible!'

2. Now, just in case you did say ...'pshaw....impossible!!' ....take a look at this story from the Daily Wire.

"A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.

3. The demands stated in the letter included:

1. Businesses will adequately represent the black population of Louisville by having a minimum of 23% black staff (including management) in front of house positions, and maintain commitment and accountability to increasing that number (accountability roundtable information below).
  2. Retail locations will include a minimum of 23% inventory of black retailers OR make a recurring monthly donation of 1.5% of net sales to black local organizations.
  3. Business owners will require diversity, equity, & inclusion training for their staffs, to be conducted by any one of the black women leaders on the attached list. Training will be conducted thereafter on a bi-annual basis.
  4. Customize your own OR display one of the attached written statements in a viable location within your business to increase awareness and show support for the reparations movement.
  5. Non-profits in NuLu district will submit to a voluntary, external audit of their board of trustees and take necessary steps towards 23% representation on those boards.
  6. Business owners & non-profit leaders will participate in quarterly roundtable discussions to be held accountable for their communities to these demands, and work together towards increased equity.
  7. Maintain adequate black representation in any entertainment and performances booked at your business.
  8. Dress code policies inherently discriminate against black folks, women, and the transgender community. You must eliminate dress code policies that promote profiling towards patrons and employees, including their hair requirements or stipulations, which can disproportionately target black folks.
  9. 23% black representation on the board of the NuLu Business Association.

What you are seeing is the after-effect of the glaring error of having elected the anti-American ingrate, Hussein Obama, who claimed 'You didn't build that!'
"Invasive Reclamation" may be illegal but the rest fall into the category of free speech and assembly. BTW, it was whites who invented the Boycott for much the same reasons Black are threatening to use it.

Reparations can't be passed thru Congress and signed into law, so BLM is trying to get some free stuff one town at a time?
All that guarantees are a whole bunch of lawsuits for damages against BLM, now that they have a lot of big corporate cash.

The amount of the checks I have heard that Biden will be sending out in reparations is $19 Million for each black person in the country.

Most African Americans can be expected to quit their jobs once the race's ship were to come in and the money hits their EBT accounts.

Another consideration on reparations......
How dark a shade of black would you have to be to qualify?
TBH, the number of Americans who could directly tie their ancestry to a slave is bigger than most think.
What if the great great great grandson of a slave had been mixed with white in three generations? By now they look white. Do they get reparations?
What about blacks who were never descendants of slaves. They are going to be pissed if they don't get reparations. More cities burning.
By the time they got this to any form of an agreement as to who would get what, it would make the 2,300 pages of the ACA look like a post it note.

Implementing this would be a nightmare because America is very diverse.
I see it all leading to more fracturing and lawsuits till the end of time.

Last edited:

TBH, the number of Americans who could directly tie their ancestry to a slave is bigger than most think.

What if the great great great grandson of a slave had been mixed with white in three generations? By now they look white. Do they get reparations?

What about blacks who were never descendants of slaves. They are going to be pissed if they don't get reparations. More cities burning.

Let's take it a step farther. I had family that fought & died for the Union. Why should I have to pay reparations when my bloodline literally fought to free them? Where in world history have the VICTORS been forced to pay reparations?

Exactly. Many blacks actually were slave owners, so how can their descendants get "reparations"?
Most blacks are "mixed race" so do only 100% black via DNA get cash? Or what if they got here after emancipation and have no slavery connection?
Here's Ben Jealous, the head of the NAACP. WTF? I'm darker with a tan, can I get cash too??
1596574333230.png

Let's take it a step farther. I had family that fought & died for the Union. Why should I have to pay reparations when my bloodline literally fought to free them? Where in world history have the VICTORS been forced to pay reparations?

And yet ANOTHER good point

And I will demand that all American Muslims be physically removed from the USA and the MOSQUES bulldozed to the ground. All Korans will be burned and there will be a year long Muhammad the pedophile cartoon contest.

All Koreans will be burned????????

뭐???? 왜????

Oh...wait....all Korans.

Phew........

Such as?

Will you be leading?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Show me in ANY of my posts in this thread where I suggested that.
Are you THAT opposed to the US Constitution ???

We were talking about reparations.
I presented some opinion on why they might get them.

Begining to feel I stumbled into a troll thread.

You wrote this: post #4
Yes, it's the "theft" party.....

This is the reference you were hinting at:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,” Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. ... “God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion,” Jefferson remarked. “Let them take arms.”

But you turned out to be too cowardly to come out and say it until I provoked your to.

Move on.

Forum List

Back