Fakebook Moving to Texas?

by moving people from Cali to Texas. Are you really this stupid?

As it stands now Texas is getting closer to going blue with each election.
Yeah, those thousand or so people that man the HQ are going to make a big difference--if they all transfer. Most of them will probably just move across the street to Google and FB will be manning their new HQ with good Texans.

If not, Texas appreciates the huge tax revenue you’re giving them instead of California.

Facebook’s parent company Meta has become the latest California corporation to at least partly move to Texas as it has signed a massive lease called “the largest ever in downtown Austin.”

Hilarious.

Texas should BAN Facebook from moving to Texas.

Poor Texas. Now all of its progressive liberal employees will move there also.

And Austin? I haven't been there but I always hear how great of a place it is for young people to visit and live which tells me it sucks because on the whole, anyone 30 and under is a piece of shit in general from my experience.

I don't see the move as anything more than a disease spreading to uninfected areas.
Lol, you do realize you were under 30 at one time right. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀. I am sure the under 30 crowd feel the same about you.

Poor Texas. Now all of its progressive liberal employees will move there also.

And Austin? I haven't been there but I always hear how great of a place it is for young people to visit and live which tells me it sucks because on the whole, anyone 30 and under is a piece of shit in general from my experience.

I don't see the move as anything more than a disease spreading to uninfected areas.
You almost got there. You almost realized the republican party will soon be dead.

They are spreading out to bring their views to more locations.

Not sure the tax money will be worth it when Texas goes for the Dem POTUS.

The GOP has no path to winning the White House without Texas
Is that how the internet works? Create huge headquarters in every city in the world so people get your website?
Which city is getting Fakebook next, London?

Won’t be long now until your conservative utopia comes tumbling down from all the commies moving into your state.

Forum List

Back