BLM idiocy/Another 17 year old Father killed

..this tells A LOT about the blacks and BLM idiocy
..17 year old FATHER murdered
..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks
..and blacks say reforming the police will help????!!! = idiocy

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

many blacks shot--by blacks NOT cops! DUH
Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

BS------I grew up in a small town-----just a few cops---
no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
SPECIAL COMPANIONs hated cops. I knew the young women as "ladies of the night"
I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.
you are wrong...there is no problem of shock troops/etc...please prove it
..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem
The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

I remember a time when anecdotal evidence meant nothing in a substantive debate.
USMB is a madhouse not a debate site.

Thanks to trolls like you.
Thanks yous..Yet, you are violating TOS also welcome to the club..I will be disciplined while your special status allows you sovereign status. The blacks have created their own environment they are pushing just like USMB compared to other sites that are not madhouses....Please report me.
If you have anything to add to the discussion of BLM please post it.

OMG! Are you serious? If there are other sites out there that you believe are, in your words, "not madhouses" that you feel you can debate better, then as a 20 year vetran of debate message boards, I suggest you go there and debate....For your own wellbeing ofcourse....;)
I will when I want, see how that works? BLM evidently erodes your ability to interact with humans in a civilized process, I am sorry they have such a stranglehold on your personality. I have no emotional investment in BLM and think they can do as they please because they want to. I am sure one day those duped by BLM will realize they are being used for political, emotive and financial reasons and they will stop supporting them. And maybe someday cops will stop killing people if they are held accountable for their actions like everyone else is, except Roger Stone.

Maybe they should but that doesn't make their charter policy any different at the current time. I am sure the leaders of BLM understand that they don't have the ability to stop black crime anymore than white people can stop white people from committing crimes.
But white people haven't pretended that all white lives matter. And they haven't become rich pulling in millions of dollars in donations from multi national corporations with the pretense they think ALL black lives do indeed matter, when to BLM, they clearly don't.

It's clearly a money making scam with a Marxist flavor to it. People that actually have invested themselves emotionally in this scheme are complete suckers.
White folks have zero shortages of people who exploit other people to become wealthy from.

Wait....what the hell does that mean?

..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.

oh-----my inner city experience PRECEDED Reagan by a LONG SHOT. But there was still hatred of cops---but it was isolated to "ladies of the night and their handlers". Even at that time the term PIG was moving around like wildfire and extended beyond
ladies of the night and their handlers. As to drugs---it was about that time that drugs moved into the
mainstream. The users and handlers hated the cops
as much as did the ladies of the night and their handlers. People back then were dying of CLAP and
and POX in droves and of drugs so it became a
PUBLIC HEALTH issue which means COPS INVOLVED.
Long ago cops were involved in other public health issues like----yellow fever and even scarlet fever and
tuberculosis. (tuberculosis was also an issue during
my summer internship----involving FORCED institutional quarantine) In the inner city the COP WAS THE ENEMY and the person who got involved in killing
a cop became A HERO----think angela davis----still
a hero.
The US started having anti-drug movements during the Civil War, the first nationalized drug was was during the latter 19th to the early 20th century. The second drug was began in 1970 and exist to this day.

back pre-1970 -----they were more like MORALITY WARS and not prominently race issues
True they kept running us out of the foosball halls and bowling alleys because we were kids that were no good as they claim...Because we smoked weed.

Maybe they should but that doesn't make their charter policy any different at the current time. I am sure the leaders of BLM understand that they don't have the ability to stop black crime anymore than white people can stop white people from committing crimes.
But white people haven't pretended that all white lives matter. And they haven't become rich pulling in millions of dollars in donations from multi national corporations with the pretense they think ALL black lives do indeed matter, when to BLM, they clearly don't.

It's clearly a money making scam with a Marxist flavor to it. People that actually have invested themselves emotionally in this scheme are complete suckers.
White folks have zero shortages of people who exploit other people to become wealthy from.

White people exploit other white people for fun and profit just like any other ethnicity/race does to its own.

blacks murdering blacks

..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem
The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

I remember a time when anecdotal evidence meant nothing in a substantive debate.

Thanks yous..Yet, you are violating TOS also welcome to the club..I will be disciplined while your special status allows you sovereign status. The blacks have created their own environment they are pushing just like USMB compared to other sites that are not madhouses....Please report me.

OMG! Are you serious? If there are other sites out there that you believe are, in your words, "not madhouses" that you feel you can debate better, then as a 20 year vetran of debate message boards, I suggest you go there and debate....For your own wellbeing ofcourse....;)
I will when I want, see how that works? BLM evidently erodes your ability to interact with humans in a civilized process, I am sorry they have such a stranglehold on your personality. I have no emotional investment in BLM and think they can do as they please because they want to. I am sure one day those duped by BLM will realize they are being used for political, emotive and financial reasons and they will stop supporting them. And maybe someday cops will stop killing people if they are held accountable for their actions like everyone else is, except Roger Stone.

And when more cops die as a result of your nonsensical thinking here, that’d be just fine with you, right?

pathetic.

8A015DA1-FB2D-4762-923E-42EA233BCA84.jpeg

White people exploit other white people for fun and profit just like any other ethnicity/race does to its own.

How so?

blacks murdering blacks

And when more cops die as a result of your nonsensical thinking here, that’d be just fine with you, right?

pathetic.
My thinking has never killed anyone, again you are projecting an illogical assumption and not the truth.

"a living" is a GIANT issue for all people

blacks murdering blacks

pathetic.
My thinking has never killed anyone, again you are projecting an illogical assumption and not the truth.

No, just clarifying your ignorance.

"a living" is a GIANT issue for all people
Especially us disabled people. Yet it can still be done.

blacks murdering blacks

pathetic.

No, just clarifying your ignorance.
Oh, my, touche.. Such a deep thinker this one is.

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
Correct, so you admit they deliberately chose a deceptive name they do not believe. BLACK LIVES MATTER. LOL. Yeah right so far by my count there were about 4 or 5 Black lives that mattered to them. The rest of the 320 thousand that were murdered by other Blacks.....meh. :dunno:

True, but they don't tend to murder people at the rate blacks do. And that is true world wide.

Why is that?

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
The people that you're talking about DO know that BLM isn't about black on black crimes.

We understand that BLM doesn't address any of the top 100 leading causes of black lives ending early.

We're actually pointing this out, and asking why "Black Lives Matter" is the name of a group that doesn't actually deal with any of those leading causes.

Maybe they should rename the group, "Racial Grievances Matter". Or "Progressive Authority Matters". Maybe even, "White Guilt Sustains Me".

Oh Moonie. You never change. Now try to keep up here because I know its hard.

If you call yourself "black lives matter" you should actually care about all black lives not the under 10 that are unarmed and die from cops in a year.

Try not to look so stupid next time.

The phrase "black lives matter" is racist from the beginning because it reifies itself at the expense of all other races. duh. Boycott BLM-Antifa marxists.

The phrase "black lives matter" is racist from the beginning because it reifies itself at the expense of all other races. duh. Boycott BLM-Antifa marxists.

it is a really bad choice of slogans in that it is
racially exclusive. It boggles my mind that
educated elected "leaders" opt to splash that
slogan around the city-----in glaring YELLOW--no
less. ----the only way to get rid of it---is by painting over------it will last 100 years otherwise. To me it
is a testament of the extent of ass licking to which
politicians can descend

Forum List

Back