White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

Calling me a racist is a huge lie. You and IM2 have never shown where I have said anything about blacks and AA. When did I mention anything about you gunning each other down? You two have lost your fucking minds.
You are always trying to explain away racism or make an excuse for it.

You are delusional. Your MO is being a black racist, putting down whites and accusing those who who don’t have negative feelings toward blacks as racist.
You're pissed off because I point out the racism in America and in American society today. Those who don't have negative feelings towards black folks as racist? That doesn't make any sense.

You're pissed off because I point out the racism in America and in American society today. Those who don't have negative feelings towards black folks as racist? That doesn't make any sense.
You are lying about me. I never denied there is racism. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. My reply does make sense. I have no bad feelings toward blacks, but you call me racist.

Forum List

Back