BLM idiocy/Another 17 year old Father killed

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes.

Why not?
It is not in their charter if you need more details I suggest you ask the leaders of BLM.

You're in here defending them, why don't you know? So, you're admitting you don't know what the hell you're talking about....Nice.
I am trying to clarify to help your ignorance go away, I am not going to support any club that would have me as a member.

You can't "clarify" anything when you don't even know what you are talking about.

..this tells A LOT about the blacks and BLM idiocy
..17 year old FATHER murdered
..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks
..and blacks say reforming the police will help????!!! = idiocy

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

many blacks shot--by blacks NOT cops! DUH
Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

With that attitude blacks will keep getting slaughtered. Cops aren't the issue. I can't understand why Democrats are fine with blacks being murdered.
Ask a Democrat why they are fine with blacks being murdered when you find one.

I'm asking one now with this very post....And like most lying Demo's, you will no doubt obfuscate.
I am no Democrat so you are wasting your time. Ask someone who claims to be a Democrat and you can find real meaning in life.

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.

Why not?
It is not in their charter if you need more details I suggest you ask the leaders of BLM.

You're in here defending them, why don't you know? So, you're admitting you don't know what the hell you're talking about....Nice.
I am trying to clarify to help your ignorance go away, I am not going to support any club that would have me as a member.

You can't "clarify" anything when you don't even know what you are talking about.
Yawn. If you have anything to say that involves the issue at hand then do it and stop attacking me personally.

..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

With that attitude blacks will keep getting slaughtered. Cops aren't the issue. I can't understand why Democrats are fine with blacks being murdered.
Ask a Democrat why they are fine with blacks being murdered when you find one.

I'm asking one now with this very post....And like most lying Demo's, you will no doubt obfuscate.
I am no Democrat so you are wasting your time. Ask someone who claims to be a Democrat and you can find real meaning in life.

Sure you're not.... :rolleyes: But I understand, I wouldn't admit it either....lol

Then BLM should change their name to SOME Black Live matter. Clearly a lot of black lives don't matter to
them or they would be in inner city hot spots trying to end the violence.

blacks murdering blacks

BS------I grew up in a small town-----just a few cops---
no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
SPECIAL COMPANIONs hated cops. I knew the young women as "ladies of the night"
I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.

oh-----my inner city experience PRECEDED Reagan by a LONG SHOT. But there was still hatred of cops---but it was isolated to "ladies of the night and their handlers". Even at that time the term PIG was moving around like wildfire and extended beyond
ladies of the night and their handlers. As to drugs---it was about that time that drugs moved into the
mainstream. The users and handlers hated the cops
as much as did the ladies of the night and their handlers. People back then were dying of CLAP and
and POX in droves and of drugs so it became a
PUBLIC HEALTH issue which means COPS INVOLVED.
Long ago cops were involved in other public health issues like----yellow fever and even scarlet fever and
tuberculosis. (tuberculosis was also an issue during
my summer internship----involving FORCED institutional quarantine) In the inner city the COP WAS THE ENEMY and the person who got involved in killing
a cop became A HERO----think angela davis----still
a hero.

Why not?

Yawn. If you have anything to say that involves the issue at hand then do it and stop attacking me personally.

What's the matter snowflake? Personal attacks only ok when you do them? Follow the thread dumbass and quit deflecting.

Then BLM should change their name to SOME Black Live matter. Clearly a lot of black lives don't matter to
Maybe they should but that doesn't make their charter policy any different at the current time. I am sure the leaders of BLM understand that they don't have the ability to stop black crime anymore than white people can stop white people from committing crimes.

Maybe they should but that doesn't make their charter policy any different at the current time. I am sure the leaders of BLM understand that they don't have the ability to stop black crime anymore than white people can stop white people from committing crimes.

Then that alone renders their utopian dreams as undoable....Unless the whole point is to say that Blacks should just get a pass for the crime they commit?

blacks murdering blacks

no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.

oh-----my inner city experience PRECEDED Reagan by a LONG SHOT. But there was still hatred of cops---but it was isolated to "ladies of the night and their handlers". Even at that time the term PIG was moving around like wildfire and extended beyond
ladies of the night and their handlers. As to drugs---it was about that time that drugs moved into the
as much as did the ladies of the night and their handlers. People back then were dying of CLAP and
Long ago cops were involved in other public health issues like----yellow fever and even scarlet fever and
my summer internship----involving FORCED institutional quarantine) In the inner city the COP WAS THE ENEMY and the person who got involved in killing
a hero.
The US started having anti-drug movements during the Civil War, the first nationalized drug was was during the latter 19th to the early 20th century. The second drug was began in 1970 and exist to this day.

blacks murdering blacks

you are wrong...there is no problem of shock troops/etc...please prove it
..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem
The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

I remember a time when anecdotal evidence meant nothing in a substantive debate.
USMB is a madhouse not a debate site.

Thanks to trolls like you.

Then that alone renders their utopian dreams as undoable....Unless the whole point is to say that Blacks should just get a pass for the crime they commit?
I have seen several instances where black people have said that they should not be prosecuted for their crimes yet that is not a black only phenomena I know of several non-black people who believe as such also. Like Roger Stone.

blacks murdering blacks

..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem
The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

I remember a time when anecdotal evidence meant nothing in a substantive debate.

Thanks yous..Yet, you are violating TOS also welcome to the club..I will be disciplined while your special status allows you sovereign status. The blacks have created their own environment they are pushing just like USMB compared to other sites that are not madhouses....Please report me.
If you have anything to add to the discussion of BLM please post it.

PLEASE tell us what BLM is for!!!!!!!!!!!I've asked many times and no answer!!
what is BLM for!!!!!??
Google is yer friend but you can't take two minutes to look at their web page because you don't want to...Again for the millionth time. BLM states their mission is to stop the killing of black people by the state ie: cops. and to stop discrimination. But don't take my word for it since you won't.
If that is their stated purpose, their priorities need to be adjusted, if their belief is that black lives matter, They concentrate on the the dripping faucet instead of the broken gushing water pipe supply line? The lives Do Not Matter. Just their hatred of police matters.

I have seen several instances where black people have said that they should not be prosecuted for their crimes yet that is not a black only phenomena I know of several non-black people who believe as such also. Like Roger Stone.

Really? What crime did Stone commit? other than ofcourse supporting Trump?

But white people haven't pretended that all white lives matter. And they haven't become rich pulling in millions of dollars in donations from multi national corporations with the pretense they think ALL black lives do indeed matter, when to BLM, they clearly don't.

It's clearly a money making scam with a Marxist flavor to it. People that actually have invested themselves emotionally in this scheme are complete suckers.

Smart black folks aren't invested in this fairy tale that turns into a horror story.

they don't try-----they BLAME it on "white racism" and insist upon INCREASING the same antisocial
behavior that has been destroying their own for
more than 150 years, to wit----THE THUGGIFICATION
of the "person of color" Person of color thuggification is a new ideology that has been
elevated to RELIGION by clueless politicians who take advantage of it just as they took advantage of "war on poverty" "war on drugs" programs in the past

Last edited:
blacks murdering blacks

Thanks yous..Yet, you are violating TOS also welcome to the club..I will be disciplined while your special status allows you sovereign status. The blacks have created their own environment they are pushing just like USMB compared to other sites that are not madhouses....Please report me.
If you have anything to add to the discussion of BLM please post it.

OMG! Are you serious? If there are other sites out there that you believe are, in your words, "not madhouses" that you feel you can debate better, then as a 20 year vetran of debate message boards, I suggest you go there and debate....For your own wellbeing ofcourse....;)

blacks murdering blacks

a hero.
The US started having anti-drug movements during the Civil War, the first nationalized drug was was during the latter 19th to the early 20th century. The second drug was began in 1970 and exist to this day.

back pre-1970 -----they were more like MORALITY WARS and not prominently race issues

But white people haven't pretended that all white lives matter. And they haven't become rich pulling in millions of dollars in donations from multi national corporations with the pretense they think ALL black lives do indeed matter, when to BLM, they clearly don't.

It's clearly a money making scam with a Marxist flavor to it. People that actually have invested themselves emotionally in this scheme are complete suckers.
White folks have zero shortages of people who exploit other people to become wealthy from. If they are trying to become wealthy this way then they are a failure of Marxism and are as confused as Stalin was about true Marxism since the state is a stateless state in a true Marxist society. These people have a misdirected illogical operation because they are trying to make blacks a special case of humans in society. These blacks for years have been counterculture to white culture. They get the same education as everyone else yet many waste it on hate and division and loose their opportunities to be educated and advance themselves in an industrialized digital world. Remember now this doesn't mean they are all that way..On the same token the action by a minority of non-black people act in the same self destructive manner.

Forum List

Back