BLM idiocy/Another 17 year old Father killed

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
PLEASE tell us what BLM is for!!!!!!!!!!!I've asked many times and no answer!!
what is BLM for!!!!!??
Google is yer friend but you can't take two minutes to look at their web page because you don't want to...Again for the millionth time. BLM states their mission is to stop the killing of black people by the state ie: cops. and to stop discrimination. But don't take my word for it since you won't.
If that is their stated purpose, their priorities need to be adjusted, if their belief is that black lives matter, They concentrate on the the dripping faucet instead of the broken gushing water pipe supply line? The lives Do Not Matter. Just their hatred of police matters.
Then I suggest you write to them and see if you can convince them to change their ways.
Doubt it. I will not shed a tear though, if some of the Governors finally get their fill and call up Nation Guard combat arms battalions to finally put a stop to the violence and restore order. I suggest you avoid being on the front lines of a riot when it happens. What I do not support the president doing with Federal troops, I would probably totally support Governors doing with their own state forces, if it comes to that.

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
what is BLM for!!!!!??
Google is yer friend but you can't take two minutes to look at their web page because you don't want to...Again for the millionth time. BLM states their mission is to stop the killing of black people by the state ie: cops. and to stop discrimination. But don't take my word for it since you won't.
If that is their stated purpose, their priorities need to be adjusted, if their belief is that black lives matter, They concentrate on the the dripping faucet instead of the broken gushing water pipe supply line? The lives Do Not Matter. Just their hatred of police matters.
Then I suggest you write to them and see if you can convince them to change their ways.
Doubt it. I will not shed a tear though, if some of the Governors finally get their fill and call up Nation Guard combat arms battalions to finally put a stop to the violence and restore order. I suggest you avoid being on the front lines of a riot when it happens. What I do not support the president doing with Federal troops, I would probably totally support Governors doing with their own state forces, if it comes to that.
I live in the foothills of the Ozarks and seriously doubt my crippled ass would be on the front lines of any protest. What the govt. does or doesn't do is never decided by me and I have zero control over the protestors or the riots, etc. All I can do is watch. I do know one thing, the more pressure and aggressive tactics they use the more protest they will have, they will have them if they do nothing so they need to get off the fence and do one thing or the other since they found out the protestors don't like the status quo in govt. and will attack anyone they see as a threat standing in their way of destroying a system they oppose. It reminds me of the early 1990's when vets and active duty were ready to take up arms against their own govt. over the abuses of Ruby Ridge and Waco. What is turning people off is the authoritarian nature of the state which doesn't want compromise it wants subjugation with crumbs given for concessions.

Numbers on ethnicities go up and down, in ten years it will be some other ethnicity doing the majority of killings. It is sad though that any human would kill another human considering that humans die anyway.

It's hard to know if you're really that ignorant or if you're just lying. The rates of death by murder and the rates of committing murders are so far ahead in the black community than in any other race in the United States. It's not close and there's no random or other racial swing over time. For you to dismiss the anguish and pain that has gone on for decades in the black community demonstrates a disgusting amount of indifference to the plight of black Americans. How DARE you and the left ignore the truth at the expense of so many lives.

There are a lot of reasons why blacks kill blacks and why blacks kill and get killed at a much higher rate than other races and it has nothing to do with the color of THEIR skin- at least not on the part of the blacks. What does have something to do with it is the racism of the Democrat Party and the LEFT who are keeping them poor, uneducated, and without healthy, loving, two-parent, homes and development. Starting with Democratic president Lyndon Baines Johnson's War on Blacks.. I mean, War on Poverty, the Democrats have done more to destroy black Americans than had been done in the previous hundred years.

292px-United_States_homicide_victimization_rates_by_race_1980_2008.svg.png

292px-United_States_homicide_offending_rates_by_race_1980_2008.svg.png

what is BLM for!!!!!??
I live in the foothills of the Ozarks and seriously doubt my crippled ass would be on the front lines of any protest. What the govt. does or doesn't do is never decided by me and I have zero control over the protestors or the riots, etc. All I can do is watch. I do know one thing, the more pressure and aggressive tactics they use the more protest they will have, they will have them if they do nothing so they need to get off the fence and do one thing or the other since they found out the protestors don't like the status quo in govt. and will attack anyone they see as a threat standing in their way of destroying a system they oppose. It reminds me of the early 1990's when vets and active duty were ready to take up arms against their own govt. over the abuses of Ruby Ridge and Waco. What is turning people off is the authoritarian nature of the state which doesn't want compromise it wants subjugation with crumbs given for concessions.
Understand. One of your better more reasoned posts, in my opinion. I am in the flat lands of West Tennessee and do not set policy either. I am pretty sure there is a limit to how much destruction the Governors will put up with. As far as I can tell, the real destruction has been more in the black community. They are shooting themself in the foot and heaping destruction on their community. Change has been spurred to an extent, but I do not see anyone getting rid of their police force, other than renaming and rebranding. The protests have been taken over for other purpose than to effect change. It is no long about the few black people killed by police and is now coming to be about the power to govern. Both sides need to shut it down.

Numbers on ethnicities go up and down, in ten years it will be some other ethnicity doing the majority of killings. It is sad though that any human would kill another human considering that humans die anyway.

It's hard to know if you're really that ignorant or if you're just lying. The rates of death by murder and the rates of committing murders are so far ahead in the black community than in any other race in the United States. It's not close and there's no random or other racial swing over time. For you to dismiss the anguish and pain that has gone on for decades in the black community demonstrates a disgusting amount of indifference to the plight of black Americans. How DARE you and the left ignore the truth at the expense of so many lives.

There are a lot of reasons why blacks kill blacks and why blacks kill and get killed at a much higher rate than other races and it has nothing to do with the color of THEIR skin- at least not on the part of the blacks. What does have something to do with it is the racism of the Democrat Party and the LEFT who are keeping them poor, uneducated, and without healthy, loving, two-parent, homes and development. Starting with Democratic president Lyndon Baines Johnson's War on Blacks.. I mean, War on Poverty, the Democrats have done more to destroy black Americans than had been done in the previous hundred years.

292px-United_States_homicide_victimization_rates_by_race_1980_2008.svg.png

292px-United_States_homicide_offending_rates_by_race_1980_2008.svg.png
Yes, we see Democratic Party member going into the homes of black people forcing drugs, prostitution and blight upon them through forceful means of implementation while the Republican Party members come in a use God to heal the disparities and make them whole again...
Is that close to yer fantasy world of reality?

what is BLM for!!!!!??

We know what BLM is or. Destruction of the black family and supporting black transexuals.

BLM should try to end the pervasive black on black crime instead of inciting crazies. Apparently BLM really means: "Burn Loot Murder."

what is BLM for!!!!!??
Understand. One of your better more reasoned posts, in my opinion. I am in the flat lands of West Tennessee and do not set policy either. I am pretty sure there is a limit to how much destruction the Governors will put up with. As far as I can tell, the real destruction has been more in the black community. They are shooting themself in the foot and heaping destruction on their community. Change has been spurred to an extent, but I do not see anyone getting rid of their police force, other than renaming and rebranding. The protests have been taken over for other purpose than to effect change. It is no long about the few black people killed by police and is now coming to be about the power to govern. Both sides need to shut it down.
I grew up in OKC and my family did reconstruction and repair on low income projects and housing only to have them destroyed and looking just as destitute as when the repairs were done and they would complain of the squalor and demand it be fixed, and it was done by current members that lived in them and they just happen to be black. Does this reason that blacks do not appreciate what they have or have they been spoiled rotten and given what they do not deserve?
In the army black men thought of any way they could to destroy and waste material, supplies and food to get back at whitey is this the thanks people give when given a bounty of resources?
The powers that govern have exceeded their authority by the people and the cops have backed them up using intimidation, excessive fines for economic enslavement and us of deadly force when one doesn't comply. This is an authoritarian situation which should not exist in the US but it does because the US has had a long history of being authoritarian through subjugation of ethnicities and those that are white which they feel is not right. As far as you grading me on what you perceive as a rational or reasonable retort I couldn't care if it smells like roses or shit because it is my perception and I don't sugarcoat anything for anyone and that includes myself.

BLM should try to end the pervasive black on black crime instead of inciting crazies. Apparently BLM really means: "Burn Loot Murder."
Then I suggest you petition them.

what is BLM for!!!!!??

We know what BLM is or. Destruction of the black family and supporting black transexuals.
No human has the right to abuse another human no matter what sexual orientation they may chose to be.

what is BLM for!!!!!??
I grew up in OKC and my family did reconstruction and repair on low income projects and housing only to have them destroyed and looking just as destitute as when the repairs were done and they would complain of the squalor and demand it be fixed, and it was done by current members that lived in them and they just happen to be black. Does this reason that blacks do not appreciate what they have or have they been spoiled rotten and given what they do not deserve?
In the army black men thought of any way they could to destroy and waste material, supplies and food to get back at whitey is this the thanks people give when given a bounty of resources?
The powers that govern have exceeded their authority by the people and the cops have backed them up using intimidation, excessive fines for economic enslavement and us of deadly force when one doesn't comply. This is an authoritarian situation which should not exist in the US but it does because the US has had a long history of being authoritarian through subjugation of ethnicities and those that are white which they feel is not right. As far as you grading me on what you perceive as a rational or reasonable retort I couldn't care if it smells like roses or shit because it is my perception and I don't sugarcoat anything for anyone and that includes myself.
Fair enough.

so blacks murder over 3000 blacks per year...cops unjustifiably kill may 3 blacks per year---and BLM is not for stopping blacks' murders???
IDIOCY----and you can't refute it ..it's idiocy

But the problem is not because they're black. What is the underlying problem that causes black people to kill more than whites? The root cause is the very specific intent by the Democrats to keep black Americans voting for Democratic and government handouts, to destroy the black family, remove black fathers from the homes where black children live and to make sure that black voters remain a homogeneous voting block reliably voting for the Democrats.

Every sucker must accept some responsibility for getting taken in by a con man but that doesn't relieve the con man from responsibility for the lie. It's important for more black people to realize that the 55 year war on poverty has only harmed the black community and for them to vote for school choice, charter schools, great schools, and for economic and employment opportunity - to vote Republican. But that doesn't wipe out the blame that all of society needs to focus on the Democrats for their intentional scams and harm to all minority communities in the United States.

I grew up in OKC and my family did reconstruction and repair on low income projects and housing only to have them destroyed and looking just as destitute as when the repairs were done and they would complain of the squalor and demand it be fixed, and it was done by current members that lived in them and they just happen to be black.
Nobody appreciates or cares for free stuff they have been given. They treat it like crap because they have no
skin in that game. That's what socialism does to people....it lessens them.

How else would you intend to influence them? Will of God?
I would not hold back law enforcement when they riot like so many Democrat State officials did. I would not let them take over part of a City and definitely would not let them deface our streets with their vile alphabet soup of a name.

I grew up in OKC and my family did reconstruction and repair on low income projects and housing only to have them destroyed and looking just as destitute as when the repairs were done and they would complain of the squalor and demand it be fixed, and it was done by current members that lived in them and they just happen to be black.
Nobody appreciates or cares for free stuff they have been given. They treat it like crap because they have no
skin in that game. That's what socialism does to people....it lessens them.
How long have you been abusing free stuff like air and sunlight?

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes.

Why not?
They don't understand Pareto Analysis.

Forum List

Back