17-year-old Dead from Pfizer Shot, Toronto Board Suppresses Father's Testimony

To my knowledge he’s not asking for more interference in his life by heath quacks in the government

all he wants to tell what they did to his son
The media encouraging him to dwell on his misinformation on the vaccines shouldn't be encouraged for the purpose of profits. That can put him in a situation of sorrow backed by mistruths for the rest of his life. I don't think it's something you would understand or care about.

Thats your excuse for censuring the father?
Didn't we just hear the father? Seems like the "censoring" failed completely.

We know a kid died. The obit is real.

Other than that, we just have a voice on the phone. A "Dan", even though the obit says the father's name is "Shane".

That is, we don't even know if the story is real. It could be antivaxxers highjacking a kid's death.

The injection is killing hundreds of thousands. Thats been documented through actuarials, govt reporting sites, 40 percent increase in deaths across america etc. The fantasy island world is for the people who deny or pretend this isn't happening.

Is it? Where's the evidence then?

Or is it you trying to make certain facts fit your weird theories.

The death rate is up because the VIRUS is killing people. It was killing people BEFORE the vaccines, if you hadn't noticed.

Is it? Where's the evidence then?

Or is it you trying to make certain facts fit your weird theories.

The death rate is up because the VIRUS is killing people. It was killing people BEFORE the vaccines, if you hadn't noticed.

No, the injection is killing people. Those are facts based on vaers, european reporting, actuarials, 40 percent increase in deaths.

Absolutely disgusting. The kid just wanted to play hockey.

Cover-Up: 17-year-old Dead from Pfizer Shot, Board of Health Suppresses Father's Testimony (Video)​

hockey-vaxx-son_3.1.1-1-1200x630.jpg

“I’m not allowed to sue Pfizer for some reason. That in itself tells me they knew people were going to die and they are just immune from any accountability.”

On January 17, 2022, the Toronto City Council’s Board of Health held a virtual hearing to address the city’s reaction to Covid. The conference was open to the general public, and it featured public speakers who shared their thoughts on the local administration’s approach to the declared pandemic.

Dan Hartman told the Toronto City Council health board that his 17-year-old son Sean had died from the Pfizer shot. The grieving father explained that his son, Sean, reacted badly to his first shot and died just a month later. Hartman only got vaccinated to play hockey in an arena where it was mandated.
Despite Dan being invited to speak at the city council meeting after the board heard about his son’s “vaccine” death, they edited out the father’s heart-wrenching testimony.

FIL23X_XsAMYZOy.jpeg

Austopsy Report​

Hartman explained to the board that an autopsy showed his son’s heart was “slightly enlarged” but could not determine the cause of death with certainty.

Hartman was not pleased with the lack of answers and sent the autopsy report to a well-known pathologist who wished to remain anonymous for fear of losing his job. This pathologist believes that Sean died from the experimental mRNA gene therapy injection.

Something is Wrong With This Vaccine​

“I know in my heart and soul; I believe the second pathologist that the vaccine killed my son,” he said. “It’s not rare as everyone thinks it is. It’s happening; it’s on Twitter every day; people are dying from this. I’m not an anti-vaxxer at all, I’m really not, but I think there is something wrong with this one.”
He further told the health board: “My son has been playing hockey since he was eight. He decided to stop for a year because of Covid but started to get bored. So he decided to start playing hockey again this year but first had to be vaccinated.

Dan said that his teenage son had ultimately received the jab to play hockey due to proof of vaccination requirements put in place by minor hockey associations across the Province of Ontario. Players aged 12 and older were required to show proof of a Covid jab to play.

On August 25, he got his first Pfizer shot. But, unfortunately, he ended up in hospital on August 29 due to an adverse reaction.”

Hartman was passionate about sports, especially hockey. He started his hockey career playing for the Beeton Stingers and went on to play for TNT in Alliston.
Beeton Athletic paid tribute to the 17-year-old with this Facebook post:

Death’s Are Denied​

“He got his first shot of Pfizer on August 25,” he continued. “Went to the hospital on August 29 with a bad reaction; he got sent home with only a prescription for Advil; he had a rash all over his neck and face and brown circles around his eyes.”

The grieving father then tearfully described his son’s death following his reaction to the Pfizer shot: “On the morning of September 27, his mother found him dead on the floor beside his bed. All he wanted to do was play hockey.”

“Nobody talks about the deaths. It happens more often than anyone thinks, and it’s just being denied,” said Hartman. Dan was then asked about his next steps after hearing from the pathologist that the vaccine killed his son.

Watch his heartbreaking testimony here:

Why Did The Board of Health Hide Father’s Testimony​

Toronto City Council’s Board of Health’s secretary, Julie Lavertu, claims they removed Mr. Hartman’s testimony because it “disclosed the personal health information of a minor without authorization.”
The “minor” Lavertu is speaking about is Mr. Hartman’s dead son, who reportedly died from the “vaccine.” The entire point of the father’s testimony was to discuss Sean and the effects the injection had on him.
See Julie Lavertu’s statement below:

Screen-Shot-2022-01-26-at-11.02.33-AM.png

Since Ms. Lavertu’s letter, Sean Hartman’s death has started to gain international attention. In response, it seems Toronto City Council’s Board of Health has removed the entire meeting from all of its channels.

Take Action​

Sean Hartman had his entire life ahead of him. We must be a voice for the voiceless and help this grieving family get answers. Why would the Toronto Board of Health remove Mr. Hartman’s testimony? We must ask our officials to shine a spotlight on the side effects of these experimental “vaccines.” Instead of helping Mr. Hartman, the board has chosen to silence his voice and sweep his son’s death under the rug.
Contact the Toronto Board of Health and ask them to restore Mr. Hartman’s testimony and help look into his son’s death. How many more children will die before the Board of “Health” will admit there is a problem?

Medical Officer of Health: Dr. Eileen de Villa
eileen-de-villa-1.png

Toronto Board of Health Chair: Councillor Joe Cressy
Joe_Cressy_2014_debate_cropped-e1643226058198-1024x824.jpeg

Fake news top to bottom. There is no evidence that the letter from the Board of Health pertains to the death of the child you’re talking about.

The website you’re linking to isn’t even a valid source. Come back with better information because this is just more Internet bullshit

"Fully vaccinated" % stuck on 58% for three weeks now...almost a month. The stock market has woken up to the ruse as more people being fcuked by the jab and now waaaaay more of the jabbed dying from Covid as compared to the unjabbed. It's a dumpster fire.

Most importantly....120 million Americans remain unjabbed and are never rolling up their sleeves :fu: :fu::fu:

So the first pathologist says "No myocarditis". Therefore, dad goes looking for a second antivax pathologist who ... tadaa! ... magically finds myocarditis. But he's a secret antivaxxer doctor who can't publish his findings for fear of those who want to silence antivaxxers.

The kid died a month after getting vaccinated. He played hockey. Getting thumped hard on the chest can do things to your heart. There is zero evidence that the vaccine was the cause.

And doxxing people is still totally unacceptable. The antivaxxers want threats and violence directed at the people who were pictured. There's no other reason to publish their pictures.

Dunce, you are so dunce.

1650232533647.jpeg

Most importantly....120 million Americans remain unjabbed and are never rolling up their sleeves :fu: :fu::fu:
More important is the fact that you're angry about people who've opted to not participate in the lunacy of taking an experimental injection. Why would people want to take something that prevents neither infection or transmission, and whose ineffectiveness wanes over the course of months? That's what you need to expound on.

Absolutely disgusting. The kid just wanted to play hockey.

Cover-Up: 17-year-old Dead from Pfizer Shot, Board of Health Suppresses Father's Testimony (Video)​

hockey-vaxx-son_3.1.1-1-1200x630.jpg

“I’m not allowed to sue Pfizer for some reason. That in itself tells me they knew people were going to die and they are just immune from any accountability.”

On January 17, 2022, the Toronto City Council’s Board of Health held a virtual hearing to address the city’s reaction to Covid. The conference was open to the general public, and it featured public speakers who shared their thoughts on the local administration’s approach to the declared pandemic.

Dan Hartman told the Toronto City Council health board that his 17-year-old son Sean had died from the Pfizer shot. The grieving father explained that his son, Sean, reacted badly to his first shot and died just a month later. Hartman only got vaccinated to play hockey in an arena where it was mandated.
Despite Dan being invited to speak at the city council meeting after the board heard about his son’s “vaccine” death, they edited out the father’s heart-wrenching testimony.

FIL23X_XsAMYZOy.jpeg

Austopsy Report​

Hartman explained to the board that an autopsy showed his son’s heart was “slightly enlarged” but could not determine the cause of death with certainty.

Hartman was not pleased with the lack of answers and sent the autopsy report to a well-known pathologist who wished to remain anonymous for fear of losing his job. This pathologist believes that Sean died from the experimental mRNA gene therapy injection.

Something is Wrong With This Vaccine​

“I know in my heart and soul; I believe the second pathologist that the vaccine killed my son,” he said. “It’s not rare as everyone thinks it is. It’s happening; it’s on Twitter every day; people are dying from this. I’m not an anti-vaxxer at all, I’m really not, but I think there is something wrong with this one.”
He further told the health board: “My son has been playing hockey since he was eight. He decided to stop for a year because of Covid but started to get bored. So he decided to start playing hockey again this year but first had to be vaccinated.

Dan said that his teenage son had ultimately received the jab to play hockey due to proof of vaccination requirements put in place by minor hockey associations across the Province of Ontario. Players aged 12 and older were required to show proof of a Covid jab to play.

On August 25, he got his first Pfizer shot. But, unfortunately, he ended up in hospital on August 29 due to an adverse reaction.”

Hartman was passionate about sports, especially hockey. He started his hockey career playing for the Beeton Stingers and went on to play for TNT in Alliston.
Beeton Athletic paid tribute to the 17-year-old with this Facebook post:

Death’s Are Denied​

“He got his first shot of Pfizer on August 25,” he continued. “Went to the hospital on August 29 with a bad reaction; he got sent home with only a prescription for Advil; he had a rash all over his neck and face and brown circles around his eyes.”

The grieving father then tearfully described his son’s death following his reaction to the Pfizer shot: “On the morning of September 27, his mother found him dead on the floor beside his bed. All he wanted to do was play hockey.”

“Nobody talks about the deaths. It happens more often than anyone thinks, and it’s just being denied,” said Hartman. Dan was then asked about his next steps after hearing from the pathologist that the vaccine killed his son.

Watch his heartbreaking testimony here:

Why Did The Board of Health Hide Father’s Testimony​

Toronto City Council’s Board of Health’s secretary, Julie Lavertu, claims they removed Mr. Hartman’s testimony because it “disclosed the personal health information of a minor without authorization.”
The “minor” Lavertu is speaking about is Mr. Hartman’s dead son, who reportedly died from the “vaccine.” The entire point of the father’s testimony was to discuss Sean and the effects the injection had on him.
See Julie Lavertu’s statement below:

Screen-Shot-2022-01-26-at-11.02.33-AM.png

Since Ms. Lavertu’s letter, Sean Hartman’s death has started to gain international attention. In response, it seems Toronto City Council’s Board of Health has removed the entire meeting from all of its channels.

Take Action​

Sean Hartman had his entire life ahead of him. We must be a voice for the voiceless and help this grieving family get answers. Why would the Toronto Board of Health remove Mr. Hartman’s testimony? We must ask our officials to shine a spotlight on the side effects of these experimental “vaccines.” Instead of helping Mr. Hartman, the board has chosen to silence his voice and sweep his son’s death under the rug.
Contact the Toronto Board of Health and ask them to restore Mr. Hartman’s testimony and help look into his son’s death. How many more children will die before the Board of “Health” will admit there is a problem?

Medical Officer of Health: Dr. Eileen de Villa
eileen-de-villa-1.png

Toronto Board of Health Chair: Councillor Joe Cressy
Joe_Cressy_2014_debate_cropped-e1643226058198-1024x824.jpeg

No evidence that it was the shot. Can you not read?

BTW, this is Canada!

Why does this stupid propaganda so clog people's brains? People are not afraid to drink alcohol, eat junk food, smoke, or take drugs, but when it comes to vaccinations, their opinion changes.

Forum List

Back