BLM idiocy/Another 17 year old Father killed

Maybe they should rename the group, "Racial Grievances Matter". Or "Progressive Authority Matters". Maybe even, "White Guilt Sustains Me".
"White Guilt Sustains Me" has a classy and truthful ring to it. I like it.

And the next time some scumbag career criminal who is a human repository of opioids and meth dies while in police custody maybe a city will be spared being burned to the ground.

Last edited:
PLEASE tell us what BLM is for!!!!!!!!!!!I've asked many times and no answer!!
what is BLM for!!!!!??

Black LIES Matter is a Racist Anti-America Marxist Domestic Terrorist Organization funded by George Soros and big Democrat donors here to usher in a new era of Marxism in the US.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is grossly misinformed.

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
Then BLM should change their name to SOME Black Live matter. Clearly a lot of black lives don't matter to
them or they would be in inner city hot spots trying to end the violence.
Maybe they should but that doesn't make their charter policy any different at the current time. I am sure the leaders of BLM understand that they don't have the ability to stop black crime anymore than white people can stop white people from committing crimes.
so you agree they are burning-looting--etc for LIES?

..this tells A LOT about the blacks and BLM idiocy
..17 year old FATHER murdered
..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks
..and blacks say reforming the police will help????!!! = idiocy

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

many blacks shot--by blacks NOT cops! DUH
Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

BS------I grew up in a small town-----just a few cops---
no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
SPECIAL COMPANIONs hated cops. I knew the young women as "ladies of the night"
I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.
you are wrong...there is no problem of shock troops/etc...please prove it
..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem
The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

bullshit ..the police did nothing wrong there.......if you hang around criminals, it's your fault if something bad happens

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
Then BLM should change their name to SOME Black Live matter. Clearly a lot of black lives don't matter to
Maybe they should but that doesn't make their charter policy any different at the current time. I am sure the leaders of BLM understand that they don't have the ability to stop black crime anymore than white people can stop white people from committing crimes.
If you take it to an individual level it is easier to discern.

what is BLM for!!!!!??
Google is yer friend but you can't take two minutes to look at their web page because you don't want to...Again for the millionth time. BLM states their mission is to stop the killing of black people by the state ie: cops. and to stop discrimination. But don't take my word for it since you won't.
If that is their stated purpose, their priorities need to be adjusted, if their belief is that black lives matter, They concentrate on the the dripping faucet instead of the broken gushing water pipe supply line? The lives Do Not Matter. Just their hatred of police matters.
exactly......thank you

..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.
..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem
The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

bullshit ..the police did nothing wrong there.......if you hang around criminals, it's your fault if something bad happens
I can't help it that my neighbors are cops.

Oh Moonie. You never change. Now try to keep up here because I know its hard.

If you call yourself "black lives matter" you should actually care about all black lives not the under 10 that are unarmed and die from cops in a year.

Try not to look so stupid next time.
I am sure that is true yet your opinion doesn't change the reality of an organization and its stated goals.

......MBrown stole, attacked the clerk then the cop!!! and BLM jackasses protested for that jackass
...they are protesting FOR criminals and criminality

AND the black kids see it---and grow up with the same idiocy !!!!!

The people that you're talking about DO know that BLM isn't about black on black crimes.

We understand that BLM doesn't address any of the top 100 leading causes of black lives ending early.

We're actually pointing this out, and asking why "Black Lives Matter" is the name of a group that doesn't actually deal with any of those leading causes.

Maybe they should rename the group, "Racial Grievances Matter". Or "Progressive Authority Matters". Maybe even, "White Guilt Sustains Me".
That is an issue you need to direct to those in charge of BLM I can't do anything to change what BLM stands for.

......MBrown stole, attacked the clerk then the cop!!! and BLM jackasses protested for that jackass
...they are protesting FOR criminals and criminality

AND the black kids see it---and grow up with the same idiocy !!!!!
LIke the old saying, stupid is as stupid does. Many youths are looking for self identity and group acceptance whether it be bad or good, they are no different than you or I when we were young. The only flaw in their logic is not seeing truth over emotions.

The phrase "black lives matter" is racist from the beginning because it reifies itself at the expense of all other races. duh. Boycott BLM-Antifa marxists.

it is a really bad choice of slogans in that it is
racially exclusive. It boggles my mind that
educated elected "leaders" opt to splash that
slogan around the city-----in glaring YELLOW--no
less. ----the only way to get rid of it---is by painting over------it will last 100 years otherwise. To me it
is a testament of the extent of ass licking to which
politicians can descend
Not if they used paint from Walmart it will only last one season..

But white people haven't pretended that all white lives matter. And they haven't become rich pulling in millions of dollars in donations from multi national corporations with the pretense they think ALL black lives do indeed matter, when to BLM, they clearly don't.

It's clearly a money making scam with a Marxist flavor to it. People that actually have invested themselves emotionally in this scheme are complete suckers.
White folks have zero shortages of people who exploit other people to become wealthy from.

Wait....what the hell does that mean?
White people exploit other white people for fun and profit just like any other ethnicity/race does to its own.

True, but they don't tend to murder people at the rate blacks do. And that is true world wide.

Why is that?
Numbers on ethnicities go up and down, in ten years it will be some other ethnicity doing the majority of killings. It is sad though that any human would kill another human considering that humans die anyway.

Correct, so you admit they deliberately chose a deceptive name they do not believe. BLACK LIVES MATTER. LOL. Yeah right so far by my count there were about 4 or 5 Black lives that mattered to them. The rest of the 320 thousand that were murdered by other Blacks.....meh. :dunno:
How can I admit to what other people have done? I had absolutely zero input with this organization, I am not a black american nor do I believe in murdering fellow humans, my goal was always to poke females multiple times with my penis that is as violent as I get.

The phrase "black lives matter" is racist from the beginning because it reifies itself at the expense of all other races. duh. Boycott BLM-Antifa marxists.

less. ----the only way to get rid of it---is by painting over------it will last 100 years otherwise. To me it
politicians can descend
blacks commit crime at higher rates
blacks are more violent
the police are doing a great job at NOT killing them

BLM is LIES!!!! thinking with their emotions and not brains
......police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than an unarmed black killed by a cop
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

blacks murdering blacks

I remember a time when anecdotal evidence meant nothing in a substantive debate.
USMB is a madhouse not a debate site.

Thanks to trolls like you.
Thanks yous..Yet, you are violating TOS also welcome to the club..I will be disciplined while your special status allows you sovereign status. The blacks have created their own environment they are pushing just like USMB compared to other sites that are not madhouses....Please report me.
If you have anything to add to the discussion of BLM please post it.

OMG! Are you serious? If there are other sites out there that you believe are, in your words, "not madhouses" that you feel you can debate better, then as a 20 year vetran of debate message boards, I suggest you go there and debate....For your own wellbeing ofcourse....;)
I will when I want, see how that works? BLM evidently erodes your ability to interact with humans in a civilized process, I am sorry they have such a stranglehold on your personality. I have no emotional investment in BLM and think they can do as they please because they want to. I am sure one day those duped by BLM will realize they are being used for political, emotive and financial reasons and they will stop supporting them. And maybe someday cops will stop killing people if they are held accountable for their actions like everyone else is, except Roger Stone.

And when more cops die as a result of your nonsensical thinking here, that’d be just fine with you, right?

pathetic.
My thinking has never killed anyone, again you are projecting an illogical assumption and not the truth.

No, just clarifying your ignorance.
Thank yous for yer absurdity ad finitum..

politicians can descend
blacks commit crime at higher rates
blacks are more violent
the police are doing a great job at NOT killing them

BLM is LIES!!!! thinking with their emotions and not brains
......police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than an unarmed black killed by a cop
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
How do cops kill black people that are already dead?

what is BLM for!!!!!??
Google is yer friend but you can't take two minutes to look at their web page because you don't want to...Again for the millionth time. BLM states their mission is to stop the killing of black people by the state ie: cops. and to stop discrimination. But don't take my word for it since you won't.
If that is their stated purpose, their priorities need to be adjusted, if their belief is that black lives matter, They concentrate on the the dripping faucet instead of the broken gushing water pipe supply line? The lives Do Not Matter. Just their hatred of police matters.
Then I suggest you write to them and see if you can convince them to change their ways.

Blacks Love Murdering.
That's pretty racist. Some blacks love murdering as do some whites. The truth is that too many blacks love murdering and that too few blacks and whites care about the dead blacks. Too many care only about their political agendas and, too them, dead blacks are just the stepping stones on the path to socialism and, eventually, communism.

Forum List

Back