14 year old uses gun to save father and stop robbery....criminal not killed ...another defensive gun use......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A 14 year old stops a violent robbery with a gun......good for him.

A pizza shop employee attempted to stop the man when the attempted robber put his hands around the employee’s neck. The employee’s son, a 14-year-old boy, grabbed a gun, legally owned by the employee, from behind a counter and shot the attempted robber in the face, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

“There was money on the floor and there was also some broken glass inside the store, and there was also a large amount of blood,” Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Scott Small said, according to WPVI.

The would-be robber left the pizza shop after the shooting, and police tracked him, following a trail of blood, to a nearby subway station. Officers found the suspect bleeding from his face in the station. Authorities took the man to Jefferson Hospital where he was placed in critical condition.
-----

The suspect was one of a group of three men who earlier Thursday night had robbed a CVS nearby the pizza shop. Police are still looking for the two others involved in the CVS robbery, but said that security footage from the pharmacy showed a man matching the description of the would-be pizza shop robber, according to NBC Philadelphia.

Don't worry, if the robber continues to survive after the shooting, the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians will quickly release him without bail..........

Either the shop needs a real gun (not 9mm) or shooting lessons.
A 357 or 44 with hollowpoints the impact would have done some damage.
Critical condition is nice. Death is cheaper for the tax paying victims.

Give the kid a break......likely never shot the gun before, and if he had, how often to you think he had range time? Throw in the fact it was his first defensive gun use, with his father being choked by the thug....he did remarkably well....a head shot no less....

And he stopped the attack...the most important part.

That young man earned him a Stonewall.....More thieves bent on bodily harm need to be shot in the face.

3pyv2o.jpg

That young man earned him a Stonewall.....More thieves bent on bodily harm need to be shot in the face.

View attachment 574418

Stonewall fought for the democrat party controlled states.... a war started by the democrats to keep black humans as slaves......so no homoting of democrat party war heroes will be accepted in my threads.......just saying

Last edited:
A 14 year old stops a violent robbery with a gun......good for him.

A pizza shop employee attempted to stop the man when the attempted robber put his hands around the employee’s neck. The employee’s son, a 14-year-old boy, grabbed a gun, legally owned by the employee, from behind a counter and shot the attempted robber in the face, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

“There was money on the floor and there was also some broken glass inside the store, and there was also a large amount of blood,” Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Scott Small said, according to WPVI.

The would-be robber left the pizza shop after the shooting, and police tracked him, following a trail of blood, to a nearby subway station. Officers found the suspect bleeding from his face in the station. Authorities took the man to Jefferson Hospital where he was placed in critical condition.
-----

The suspect was one of a group of three men who earlier Thursday night had robbed a CVS nearby the pizza shop. Police are still looking for the two others involved in the CVS robbery, but said that security footage from the pharmacy showed a man matching the description of the would-be pizza shop robber, according to NBC Philadelphia.

Don't worry, if the robber continues to survive after the shooting, the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians will quickly release him without bail..........
Some piece of shit commie lawyer will probably try to sue the shop.

Stonewall fought for the democrat party controlled states.... a war started by the democrats to keep black humans as slaves......so no homoting of democrat party war heroes will be accepted in my threads.......just saying
Meh, you have your heroes, I have mine. My ancestors fought in the 33rd Virginia Inf. under his command so I'm somewhat biased.

LOL.....BTW, they are not your threads once posted, they are our threads....All your threads belong to us. ;)

Meh, you have your heroes, I have mine. My ancestors fought in the 33rd Virginia Inf. under his command so I'm somewhat biased.

LOL.....BTW, they are not your threads once posted, they are our threads....All your threads belong to us. ;)

Yes....you can post in them but will be called out as dumb for supporting the democrat party and its war to keep humans as slaves

Last edited:
Dogasa would argue that the kid was not trained and that "sane people" don't support "untrained" and "inexperienced" civilians enforcing the law, especially with guns.

He would have rather had the kid call the police, and just stand there while the robber murdered his father.

It is worth noting that Dogasa might wait to find out the race of the child, or his politics before he took a stance.

Not me. I support this kid fully. I am glad and not surprised that the police did not arrest him.

BTW, Philadelphia is majority non-white and last I heard was 7 to 1 dems to republicans.

So, Dogasa, you ready to support this kids' actions, or do you need to verify his black skin first?

Better than a democrat
Well most things are given what the dems have become but like many in the former Confederacy we are right-leaning and vote with the gop now. I don't suspect a man like Jackson would be any different in that regard if he was alive and inclined to vote.

Jackson was apolitical being a military man as were many military men at that time. That's why former or career military men of the era did not care much for the "political generals" with no .mil background who were appointed by both sides and wrangled both volunteer and regular army commissions through their friends in congress.

Dan Sickles on the Union side comes to mind. A remarkable story there. Pure Tammany Hall politician that obtained III Corp command and blundered (possibly) at the Peach Orchard at Gettysburg.

If you can find a copy "Sickles the Incredible" it's a fine read. He was a character....Oh, he was a dem BTW.

Daniel Sickles - Wikipedia

Libs and the anti-gun nuts in the Brady Bunch would point out that 14 year olds have no business firing guns and the boy should be sent to the penitentiary for a lifetime of butt sex from bubba. Particularly if the guy he shot was a POC because "black lives matter".

"Authorities did not say whether either the robbery suspect or the teen would face charges."

I wonder what they would charge the teen with? Excessive use of force?

Libs and the anti-gun nuts in the Brady Bunch would point out that 14 year olds have no business firing guns and the boy should be sent to the penitentiary for a lifetime of butt sex from bubba. Particularly if the guy he shot was a POC because "black lives matter".
apgiphy.gif

"Authorities did not say whether either the robbery suspect or the teen would face charges."

We are talking about leftist lawyers here...

There is no limit to the insanity that might result. The fact that Kyle Rittenhouse even had to go to trial was a serious crime of malicious prosecution and legal malpractice. Those litigious parasites should have been fucked to death in prison months ago for what they tried to do to that kid.

fuck.gif

Last edited:

Murder. Illegal use of a firearm. Just like Rittenhouse. After all, dems rule that city.

A lot depends on teh color of hte people involved. IF the kid is black, that will help him. If he is white, and the robber is black, he is in trouble, though it helps that the robber was choking his father.

Well most things are given what the dems have become but like many in the former Confederacy we are right-leaning and vote with the gop now. I don't suspect a man like Jackson would be any different in that regard if he was alive and inclined to vote.

Jackson was apolitical being a military man as were many military men at that time. That's why former or career military men of the era did not care much for the "political generals" with no .mil background who were appointed by both sides and wrangled both volunteer and regular army commissions through their friends in congress.

Dan Sickles on the Union side comes to mind. A remarkable story there. Pure Tammany Hall politician that obtained III Corp command and blundered (possibly) at the Peach Orchard at Gettysburg.

If you can find a copy "Sickles the Incredible" it's a fine read. He was a character....Oh, he was a dem BTW.

Daniel Sickles - Wikipedia

They fought for the democrat party......the party that controlled the Confederate states.......

I would prefer to not move this thread into that territory though.......

They fought for the democrat party......the party that controlled the Confederate states.......

I would prefer to not move this thread into that territory though.......
Well you are the one that brought it up by dogging on a man who was apolitical and just fought for his state against Northern aggression.

That said, I'd much prefer to discuss thieves getting shot in the face too. ;)

Well you are the one that brought it up by dogging on a man who was apolitical and just fought for his state against Northern aggression.

That said, I'd much prefer to discuss thieves getting shot in the face too. ;)

Yeah....a much happier topic...

New Topics

Forum List

Back