BLM idiocy/Another 17 year old Father killed

..this tells A LOT about the blacks and BLM idiocy
..17 year old FATHER murdered
..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks
..and blacks say reforming the police will help????!!! = idiocy

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

many blacks shot--by blacks NOT cops! DUH
Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

BS------I grew up in a small town-----just a few cops---
no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
SPECIAL COMPANIONs hated cops. I knew the young women as "ladies of the night"

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
PLEASE tell us what BLM is for!!!!!!!!!!!I've asked many times and no answer!!
what is BLM for!!!!!??

Marxism, plain and simple....Thier leaders were very open about that...

' Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report. '

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes. You people know this yet claim it is and it only makes you look dumb and dumber when you do it. So far on this planet there is no shortages of humans murdering humans no matter what color they be.
what is BLM for!!!!!??

' Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report. '

trained in idiocy...they think with their emotions and not brains

..17 too young to be a parent...now the kid doesn't have a father..black culture of self destruction goes on and on
blacks murdering blacks
..there are a ton of stories like this --JUST THIS MORNING!!! many murders of blacks by blacks

it's a death zone here for BLACKS, in one of the most dangerous cities--but the blacks think reforming the police will make it safer!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

Cops have failed on the issue of trust and will not regain it unless they reorganize and drop the militaristic attitude.

no one cared about the cops.------they were just THERE. Then as a young adult I ended up in a city
health facility for a summer "internship"-----in a nearby city-----which was, at that time, evolving into a HELL-HOLE. Today it is a DANGER ZONE. That was the first time I encountered people who actually did see cops as pigs. The ongoing problem was a CLAP
epidemic------there were young women being dragged into the health facility all the time----they and their
I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.

blacks murdering blacks

I grew up in a big city and lived and worked in big cities to include D.C. and we never had the problems like we do today until the drug war was intensified under Reagan to today and special laws were passed giving cops sovereignty status along with their use of tactical shock troop interdiction style of operations. This hard love technique fails miserably because they have dehumanized people for their own profits and gains for office.
you are wrong...there is no problem of shock troops/etc...please prove it
..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem

what is BLM for!!!!!??

trained in idiocy...they think with their emotions and not brains

Oh that is true...However, that just makes them easily led. We have them in their own words coming out as "trained Marxists". It isn't hard to envision what they want for this country.

blacks murdering blacks

With that attitude blacks will keep getting slaughtered. Cops aren't the issue. I can't understand why Democrats are fine with blacks being murdered.

BLM is not an organization to end black on black crime or capital crimes.

Why not?

blacks murdering blacks

..you are always going to have errors/human errors/etc......but there is no major chronic problem
The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

Why not?
It is not in their charter if you need more details I suggest you ask the leaders of BLM.

blacks murdering blacks

The fact that knockless warrants have killed many innocent people is a perfect example of shock troop tactics..
The story of Breonna Taylor is the latest in the abuse of citizens by people who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens that collectively pay the pigs salary and retirement.

I remember a time when anecdotal evidence meant nothing in a substantive debate.

Not every black thinks alike. Not every black is a Colin Kaepernick. Not all blacks hate cops.
Not all blacks want cops removed from their lives.

Think live a leftist....You stink like a leftist.

blacks murdering blacks

With that attitude blacks will keep getting slaughtered. Cops aren't the issue. I can't understand why Democrats are fine with blacks being murdered.
Ask a Democrat why they are fine with blacks being murdered when you find one.

Why not?
It is not in their charter if you need more details I suggest you ask the leaders of BLM.

You're in here defending them, why don't you know? So, you're admitting you don't know what the hell you're talking about....Nice.

blacks murdering blacks

I remember a time when anecdotal evidence meant nothing in a substantive debate.
USMB is a madhouse not a debate site.

blacks murdering blacks

I'm typing with one right now.

Why not?

You're in here defending them, why don't you know? So, you're admitting you don't know what the hell you're talking about....Nice.
I am trying to clarify to help your ignorance go away, I am not going to support any club that would have me as a member.

blacks murdering blacks

I'm asking one now with this very post....And like most lying Demo's, you will no doubt obfuscate.

blacks murdering blacks

I'm typing with one right now.
You are using a Democrat to type for you, how interesting.

Forum List

Back