Blinken: "Russia is failing. Ukraine is succeeding.”

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Putin miscalculated in his assessment of the Ukrainian military. The Russian military does not want to be there. Their morale is failing. The longer this goes on, the more foolish Putin looks.

Why would you support Ukraine or Russia?

Ukraine has outlawed homosexuality, and their military and government are infested with neo-Nazis. Yet you enthusiastically support this. Why?

I can't believe any numbers being thrown out there.
Having said that, there are no winners in this, maybe NATO.
Putin did not expect what has gone down, and Ukraine have lost
a lot of good men, women and children.
Ain't it a shame?

I can't believe any numbers being thrown out there.
Having said that, there are no winners in this, maybe NATO.
Putin did not expect what has gone down, and Ukraine have lost
a lot of good men, women and children.
Ain't it a shame?
Yes, there was no reason for this war.....it was a blunder.

Some folks don't seem to be happy about this.

Gosh, I wonder why.

I don't.

1650906624475.png

Putin miscalculated in his assessment of the Ukrainian military. The Russian military does not want to be there. Their morale is failing. The longer this goes on, the more foolish Putin looks.
I support a cease fire and the end of needless lives lost

Some folks don't seem to be happy about this.

Gosh, I wonder why.
Pootin Lovers....simple as that. Russia cannot defeat the Ukrainian military...so they decide to punish civilians by killing women and children. Pootin is Such a Man....Killing Women and Children...

You Dimmers fall for any propaganda your fascists feed you

Pootin Lovers....simple as that. Russia cannot defeat the Ukrainian military...so they decide to punish civilians by killing women and children. Pootin is Such a Man....Killing Women and Children...
You are miscalculating the extent he will go to in order to win.

Why would you support Ukraine or Russia?

Ukraine has outlawed homosexuality, and their military and government are infested with neo-Nazis. Yet you enthusiastically support this. Why?
I noticed you didn't name any of the cons for why you shouldn't support Putin....

For me it is simple...I try to not side with the country that pre-emptively invaded the other country...and then declared it a crime for its own citizens to call that invasion a war....

An authoritarian thug, who operates the biggest and most corrupt money laundry on the planet, outlaws opposition political parties, and shuts down all media who dare criticize him.

All hail it's 'mocracy!
How many yachts and chateaus does Zelenksy now own??

And since the answer to both is, zero....

Shouldn't he learn how to be a better kleptocrat from Putin??

Oh yea, why does Putin being a real life murderous kleptocrat not bother you?

Our problem is not Russia's failure. I only wish Brandon were failing as well as Russia is.

How many yachts and chateaus does Zelenksy now own??

And since the answer to both is, zero....

Shouldn't he learn how to be a better kleptocrat from Putin??

Oh yea, why does Putin being a real life murderous kleptocrat not bother you?
How much seriously pricey real estate does Zelensky own in Murica?

Do your research before you bring that fucking weak-assed whataboutism around again, fool.

Forum List

Back