Blinken: "Russia is failing. Ukraine is succeeding.”

Putin miscalculated in his assessment of the Ukrainian military. The Russian military does not want to be there. Their morale is failing. The longer this goes on, the more foolish Putin looks.
Putin does the same exact thing Iran did in Syria and Yemen.....and only now does it become a problem.
I think Putin is trash......and he bit off more than he can chew.....because he doesn't have a bunch of brainwashed ragheads running around screaming Allah Akbar every time they shoot off a round.

How many yachts and chateaus does Zelenksy now own??

And since the answer to both is, zero....

Shouldn't he learn how to be a better kleptocrat from Putin??

Oh yea, why does Putin being a real life murderous kleptocrat not bother you?
Look at all the things that do not bother you. Open borders, massive crime, inflation and censorship. No one is perfect.

Putin miscalculated in his assessment of the Ukrainian military. The Russian military does not want to be there. Their morale is failing. The longer this goes on, the more foolish Putin looks.
he is 100% right !

Blinken: "Russia is failing. Ukraine is succeeding.”​

I guess the only thing left to say is All Hail Banderastan, All Hail the Fourth Reich.

EC5F9CA9-BE93-44D7-BC2A-65ED176F6E14.jpeg

Last edited:
he is 100% right !

Pootin has unleashed a monster within his own country. He will be remembered as the 2st century LITTLE Napoleon..he has met his Waterloo....maybe he should have stuck with his shirtless pose?

Pootin Lovers....simple as that. Russia cannot defeat the Ukrainian military...so they decide to punish civilians by killing women and children. Pootin is Such a Man....Killing Women and Children...

Makes me wonder why our current regime does stupid shit like posing for pictures wearing Putin's "Make the USSR Great Again" hat.

1650913208731.png

Forum List

Back