Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, mess with the bull, you get the horns. Japan learned that lesson the hard way. Eventually, as you simians get bolder, you'll fuck up and learn that same lesson.

What lesson? That you're an ignorant racist prick with less than half a brain and an even smaller penis? That you'd be hospitalized if you were fighting a black man one on one rather than pushing buttons and pulling triggers? Or that maybe youre physically and sexually attracted to black men and your trying to deter them from finding out? I believe it's all the above.

•Pinky•
I get a kick out of you "angry black folk. All of your posts are either about racism, homosexuality, or violence. Asswipe is always fantasizing about beating up whitey, nutzo likes to fantasize about prison sex, and you're preoccupied with penises and gay sex.

You're not interested in things like music, art, hobbies, etc, like normal people, just violence and perversion. And you wonder why nobody wants you moving into their neighborhoods.

The sad part is that you ruin it for decent blacks who want to move forward in a positive way and live in a civilized society. They have to pay the price for your belligerent nature and stupidity. No wonder the Democratic Party has been so successful at keeping you on the plantation. It's where you are most comfortable, being told what to do, what to say, and what to think. You're still slaves and always will be.

I get a bigger kick out you insecure scary white boys with little dick issues. The sad part is that your recessive genes demand a solution to the problem of you surviving without being bred out. You will always be insecure and jealous of the melanin and your woman's attraction to it. :lol:

What lesson? That you're an ignorant racist prick with less than half a brain and an even smaller penis? That you'd be hospitalized if you were fighting a black man one on one rather than pushing buttons and pulling triggers? Or that maybe youre physically and sexually attracted to black men and your trying to deter them from finding out? I believe it's all the above.

•Pinky•
I get a kick out of you "angry black folk. All of your posts are either about racism, homosexuality, or violence. Asswipe is always fantasizing about beating up whitey, nutzo likes to fantasize about prison sex, and you're preoccupied with penises and gay sex.

You're not interested in things like music, art, hobbies, etc, like normal people, just violence and perversion. And you wonder why nobody wants you moving into their neighborhoods.

The sad part is that you ruin it for decent blacks who want to move forward in a positive way and live in a civilized society. They have to pay the price for your belligerent nature and stupidity. No wonder the Democratic Party has been so successful at keeping you on the plantation. It's where you are most comfortable, being told what to do, what to say, and what to think. You're still slaves and always will be.

Says the one who spends his time (when not in jail) spewing racist nonsense on a discussion forum.
Another jail reference, right on queue. Thanks.

•Pinky•

You wouldn't know a decent black person if they asked you how your day was going and took you out for coffee. To you all blacks are slaves remember?

•Pinky•
No, sorry, assigning a statement I never made isn't going to change what and who you are. The slaves are the ones who can't say no to the freebies that your masters give you to keep you on the plantation. Don't try to drag decent and productive blacks into your world of government dependency. They hate blacks like you.

•Pinky•

I get a bigger kick out you insecure scary white boys with little dick issues. The sad part is that your recessive genes demand a solution to the problem of you surviving without being bred out. You will always be insecure and jealous of the melanin and your woman's attraction to it. :lol:
Another predictable comment from the one trick porch monkey. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Another predictable comment from the one trick porch monkey. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Porch monkey? You white guys are the ones growing pelts like monkeys. Makes me want to go get a fur coat. :lol:

gross-back-hair.jpg

Porch monkey? You white guys are the ones growing pelts like monkeys. Makes me want to go get a fur coat. :lol:

gross-back-hair.jpg

:lmao: Disgusting.

gross-back-hair.jpg
You seem to have a fascination with hairy white men. Are you getting ready to come out of the closet or something?

gross-back-hair.jpg
You seem to have a fascination with hairy white men. Are you getting ready to come out of the closet or something?

No I'm just fascinated about furry white guys calling Blacks monkeys when white people are closer to simians than any black person. Doesn't that just amaze you?

gross-back-hair.jpg

No I'm just fascinated about furry white guys calling Blacks monkeys when white people are closer to simians than any black person. Doesn't that just amaze you?
I think you're just fascinated with furry white guys.

I told you I was fascinated already. You even bolded it. Why do you chimps do that? You have a fur coat which often times it comes complete with lice and you call Blacks monkeys? its fascinating how your logic works. :lol:

Last edited:

I told you I was fascinated already. You even bolded it. Why do you chimps do that? You have a fur coat often times it comes complete with lice and you call Blacks monkeys. its fascinating how your logic works. :lol:
I give you credit for admitting to your fetish. Thank you for your candor. :lol:

I told you I was fascinated already. You even bolded it. Why do you chimps do that? You have a fur coat often times it comes complete with lice and you call Blacks monkeys. its fascinating how your logic works. :lol:
I give you credit for admitting to your fetish. Thank you for your candor. :lol:

I give you credit for admitting you have lice. Thanks for your candor. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back