Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I deny your facts? Why do I need to dispute your graph?

Did your cell mate call you boy, faggot, or bitch?
Why are you so preoccupied with gay sex, especially prison sex? Your posts reveal a lot about you.

:lmao:

Studies also show that most racists are fags. Giving oral sex to their mentors is part of the culture.
So, which one of you is the sucker and which is the suckee?

Why are you so preoccupied with gay sex, especially prison sex? Your posts reveal a lot about you.

Studies also show that most racists are fags. Giving oral sex to their mentors is part of the culture.

Calm down, fag. The study was about WHITE racists. You can't put your lips around this mountain.

Besides...I am not a racist.

Calm down, fag. The study was about WHITE racists. You can't put your lips around this mountain.

Besides...I am not a racist.
Post a link to the "study". And yeah, you're a racist. That's not even in dispute.

Show me, faggot.
You just did (again).

:lmao: I thought you weren't gay. Damn, didn't mean to offend your gayness!

God, you sure are an idiot for being a member of the superior race. That was too easy...faggot.
Dude, you've been outed. The more you throw the word "faggot" around, the more you reinforce what you've already revealed about your homosexuality. You really don't know when to quit, do you?

You just did (again).

God, you sure are an idiot for being a member of the superior race. That was too easy...faggot.
Dude, you've been outed. The more you throw the word "faggot" around, the more you reinforce what you've already revealed about your homosexuality. You really don't know when to quit, do you?

:lol: convict!

Faggot

Faggot
Wow! You're really losing it, aren't you? I must have really gotten you pissed off. You just love the word "faggot", don't you? Go ahead, crawl on out of the closet, you know you want to.

Faggot
Wow! You're really losing it, aren't you? I must have really gotten you pissed off. You just love the word "faggot", don't you? Go ahead, crawl on out of the closet, you know you want to.

I guess you never had to come out of the closet since there are none in prison. :lmao: You're such a fag!

Faggot

I guess you never had to come out of the closet since there are none in prison. :lmao: You're such a fag!
Your posts make it obvious you've done time in prison, and your constant references to gay sex make it obvious that you are gay. You must be one of those homos that thinks if you call someone else a fag, no one will suspect that YOU, in fact, are the fag.

So, tell us, NUTZO, what were you in for?

Your posts make it obvious you've done time in prison, and your constant references to gay sex make it obvious that you are gay. You must be one of those homos that thinks if you call someone else a fag, no one will suspect that YOU, in fact, are the fag.

Look, we all know you just got out of the joint. Just because you have been called out on it doesn't mean you have to drag everyone else through the mud. Enjoy your freedom, don't think about those times you were raped in prison, and relax...blackie ain't out to get you.

If you start having gay fantasies...talk to Howey...I can't help you. I, unlike you, am not a convict faggot.

Enjoy your freedom and stay away from the racists...you might be able to stay out of jail if you avoid the hate and avoid the cock. Good luck. I'm out.

Faggot.

Look, we all know you just got out of the joint. Just because you have been called out on it doesn't mean you have to drag everyone else through the mud. Enjoy your freedom, don't think about those times you were raped in prison, and relax...blackie ain't out to get you.

If you start having gay fantasies...talk to Howey...I can't help you. I, unlike you, am not a convict faggot.

Enjoy your freedom and stay away from the racists...you might be able to stay out of jail if you avoid the hate and avoid the cock. Good luck. I'm out.

Faggot.
Still too embarrassed to talk about it? You're among friends here, nobody's gonna judge you. Were you in for a violent crime?

I didn't say you were wrong about bombing the Japs, you were wrong about what you thought he was referring to, you idiot. Man, you are dense.

I know you did not dispute your "race" has led the league in killing and savagery. You cant. Its just funny when you try to call other races uncivilized and you are about the most feral and vicious bonobos to every walk the planet.

Hey, mess with the bull, you get the horns. Japan learned that lesson the hard way. Eventually, as you simians get bolder, you'll fuck up and learn that same lesson.

What lesson? That you're an ignorant racist prick with less than half a brain and an even smaller penis? That you'd be hospitalized if you were fighting a black man one on one rather than pushing buttons and pulling triggers? Or that maybe youre physically and sexually attracted to black men and your trying to deter them from finding out? I believe it's all the above.

•Pinky•

I know you did not dispute your "race" has led the league in killing and savagery. You cant. Its just funny when you try to call other races uncivilized and you are about the most feral and vicious bonobos to every walk the planet.

Hey, mess with the bull, you get the horns. Japan learned that lesson the hard way. Eventually, as you simians get bolder, you'll fuck up and learn that same lesson.

What lesson? That you're an ignorant racist prick with less than half a brain and an even smaller penis? That you'd be hospitalized if you were fighting a black man one on one rather than pushing buttons and pulling triggers? Or that maybe youre physically and sexually attracted to black men and your trying to deter them from finding out? I believe it's all the above.

•Pinky•
I get a kick out of you "angry black folk. All of your posts are either about racism, homosexuality, or violence. Asswipe is always fantasizing about beating up whitey, nutzo likes to fantasize about prison sex, and you're preoccupied with penises and gay sex.

You're not interested in things like music, art, hobbies, etc, like normal people, just violence and perversion. And you wonder why nobody wants you moving into their neighborhoods.

The sad part is that you ruin it for decent blacks who want to move forward in a positive way and live in a civilized society. They have to pay the price for your belligerent nature and stupidity. No wonder the Democratic Party has been so successful at keeping you on the plantation. It's where you are most comfortable, being told what to do, what to say, and what to think. You're still slaves and always will be.

•Pinky•
I get a kick out of you "angry black folk. All of your posts are either about racism, homosexuality, or violence. Asswipe is always fantasizing about beating up whitey, nutzo likes to fantasize about prison sex, and you're preoccupied with penises and gay sex.

You're not interested in things like music, art, hobbies, etc, like normal people, just violence and perversion. And you wonder why nobody wants you moving into their neighborhoods.

The sad part is that you ruin it for decent blacks who want to move forward in a positive way and live in a civilized society. They have to pay the price for your belligerent nature and stupidity. No wonder the Democratic Party has been so successful at keeping you on the plantation. It's where you are most comfortable, being told what to do, what to say, and what to think. You're still slaves and always will be.

Says the one who spends his time (when not in jail) spewing racist nonsense on a discussion forum.

•Pinky•

You wouldn't know a decent black person if they asked you how your day was going and took you out for coffee. To you all blacks are slaves remember?

•Pinky•

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back