Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
White racism persists because blacks perform and behave in ways that reinforce it.

Blacks have a crime rate that is seven times the white rate, an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate. By every objective, measurable criterion they tend to perform poorly in the class room and on any job requiring intelligence. It should come as no surprise that whites with extensive experience with blacks usually have a low opinion of them.

Basically what you are saying is that it is the responsibility of Black people to prove to you that you shouldn't be a racist. My retort to you is that you are wrong. You should be proving to me that you are not racist.

Whites have the worst crime rate in the history of the world. Your society is littered with mass murders and pedophiles both historically and present day. You have stolen from every culture you meet as many natural resources as you can. You have committed systematic genocide as frequently as possible. You have used other humans as lab rats. You have sexual perversions that would make a demon blush in shame. You have sex with animals and inbreed with impunity. Quite the contrary. You need to prove you are actually human and not ferine misfits.

I'm waiting for nutz and Brianna michelle to badmouth ths post ^

it will not happen b/c they are both bigots and hypocrites

What in that post is different from the preceding one? For that matter show me where I stated an untruth?

I clearly stated that I have never had sexual relations with a racist (generalization). Granted I was discussing white racists in post but racism is racism. I'm just as white as I am black. I don't discriminate. And no I don't consider all who discuss it to be a racist. It's the ones who can't discuss it intelligently, respectfully, and without ignorance that I consider racist. The kind of people who label all blacks because of the actions of few. The kind of people who consider blacks to be inferior to whites. The people who are just simply rude and disrespectful. I have no problem having an actual debate or conversation about this topic but I cannot stand immature people who are only here to antagonize, stir up screaming matches and racial tension. It's annoying and counterproductive.

•Pinky•

meanwhile asslips refers to white people "cave apes"

where is your outrage then?

you are a hypocrite

I refer to white racists like you as cave apes. Get your facts straight before you assume.

You know how it is...they can spew whatever nonsense they want...but if you dare stand up to them, you are a racist. Hate confuses weak minded people...they lose all logic.

you are a hypocrite

I refer to white racists like you as cave apes. Get your facts straight before you assume.

You know how it is...they can spew whatever nonsense they want...but if you dare stand up to them, you are a racist. Hate confuses weak minded people...they lose all logic.

Yeah I could see if I was lying. They certainly don't like having a mirror put up to their face. :lol:

What about a black racist? You ever get with one of them or is your no sex rule for racist only directed at whites?

Do you consider all whites who will discuss the topic of issues within the African American community as racist?

Just checking!

I clearly stated that I have never had sexual relations with a racist (generalization). Granted I was discussing white racists in post but racism is racism. I'm just as white as I am black. I don't discriminate. And no I don't consider all who discuss it to be a racist. It's the ones who can't discuss it intelligently, respectfully, and without ignorance that I consider racist. The kind of people who label all blacks because of the actions of few. The kind of people who consider blacks to be inferior to whites. The people who are just simply rude and disrespectful. I have no problem having an actual debate or conversation about this topic but I cannot stand immature people who are only here to antagonize, stir up screaming matches and racial tension. It's annoying and counterproductive.

•Pinky•

you are a hypocrite

Have I called anyone a racial slur? NO. And has he initiated the confrontation by randomly calling people racial obscenities? NO. He's only responding accordingly to the racial comments people have said to him. And quite frankly I could care less what people THINK they know about me. I'm not running for president .

•Pinky•

obsessed with white cock ^

Far from obsessed. And there's a difference between white men and racist white men. Never had sex with a racist in my life. But I find it funny when white men who hate black people are attracted to me. It's a good opportunity to give em the cold shoulder. Nothing's funnier than a racist with jungle fever. í*½í¸„ Being a racist won't help get you laid.

•Pinky•

any man that has had sex with you has had sex with a racist and I can do quite well without you BTW

ps you broached the "penis" subject

You still have no evidence of me being a racist so now you're just a lier. And they're poorly constructed lies might I add.

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

you are a hypocrite

well alright then you damned dirty ape

Far from obsessed. And there's a difference between white men and racist white men. Never had sex with a racist in my life. But I find it funny when white men who hate black people are attracted to me. It's a good opportunity to give em the cold shoulder. Nothing's funnier than a racist with jungle fever. í*½í¸„ Being a racist won't help get you laid.

•Pinky•

any man that has had sex with you has had sex with a racist and I can do quite well without you BTW

You still have no evidence of me being a racist so now you're just a lier. And they're poorly constructed lies might I add.

•Pinky•

you did broach the" penis" subject. Too bad you can't read

•Pinky•

Well now you're just being stupid. If I couldn't read I wouldn't be on a discussion forum. Come up with something better than that. Your sarcasm isn't all that funny. Try harder

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

Well now you're just being stupid. If I couldn't read I wouldn't be on a discussion forum. Come up with something better than that. Your sarcasm isn't all that funny. Try harder

•Pinky•

have it your way, you are a liar

Jackasses and racists come in all colors. She is both, imo. Wish whatever the driver "did" had also been recorded.

exactly, what did the driver do?

perhaps she was justified in her reaction. He could have driven away

See, that's just it. Only part of the situation is being shown.

Perhaps she was justified in her anger, maybe he did something that was a complete asshole move (we won't ever know), but her calling him a ******? Nope, no reason for that. People are assholes because of their behavior, not because of their skin color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back