Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Contrary to what the far RW Supreme Court members said, there's still racism in America.

Here's an example of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdCWpUmP-Y]Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - YouTube[/ame]

It's sad that unless it's something so blatant, many whites don't see it.

Just means there's much work to be done is all.

Nothing new.

Her husband seems to have punked out or was trying to talk some sense to her ignorant ass. She should get her kids taken if thats how she talks around them.

Her husband seems to have punked out or was trying to talk some sense to her ignorant ass. She should get her kids taken if thats how she talks around them.

Her husband "punked out"? What should he have done, assault him? Thats whats wrong with your culture. You think violence is the answer to everything.

I think that woman is a stupid racist bitch, but I find it hilarious that "blatant racism" from white people is so harmless. Shall I post some videos of blatantly racist black people, because blacks are killing white people just for a few laughs. Black racism is violent and extremely dangerous, and it isnt one woman, its a fucking mob of black people perpetrating these horrendous racial attacks.

She's a crazy bitch, and he's getting a thrill out of antagonizing her to further show her ass...which one do you feel more pity towards, Marc??

She is one ignorant bitch. But..the dude should have just said his peace and left her the fuck alone. You can't change stupid.

She's a crazy bitch, and he's getting a thrill out of antagonizing her to further show her ass...which one do you feel more pity towards, Marc??

Exactly. They deserve each other. I think they're both to be pitied. But she is both stupid and crazy. He's merely an asshole. If Marc thinks this some how makes the guy look good, or should somehow engender sympathy for him...he's mistaken. Say your peace and then leave the crazy bitch alone.

But the guy is getting off out of antagonizing her and then filming it. Kinda like what Fox News does when they talk to and film Black Panthers.

Last edited:

Her husband "punked out"? What should he have done, assault him? Thats whats wrong with your culture. You think violence is the answer to everything.

I think that woman is a stupid racist bitch, but I find it hilarious that "blatant racism" from white people is so harmless. Shall I post some videos of blatantly racist black people, because blacks are killing white people just for a few laughs. Black racism is violent and extremely dangerous, and it isnt one woman, its a fucking mob of black people perpetrating these horrendous racial attacks.

Maybe you missed the part where I said or he was trying to talk some sense into her. She is the one that threatened that her husband hated Black people and he was going to come down there and kick his ass. If he was so bad why didnt he come down and do something?

Maybe you missed the part where I said or he was trying to talk some sense into her
. She is the one that threatened that her husband hated Black people and he was going to come down there and kick his ass. If he was so bad why didnt he come down and do something?

Really? You think anyone could talk sense into that woman? Anyone? And the guy was making no effort to talk sense into her. He was egging her on and filming it. Pretty damn low in my opinion. Like I said before....they deserve each other.

Maybe you missed the part where I said or he was trying to talk some sense into her
. She is the one that threatened that her husband hated Black people and he was going to come down there and kick his ass. If he was so bad why didnt he come down and do something?

Really? You think anyone could talk sense into that woman? Anyone? And the guy was making no effort to talk sense into her. He was egging her on and filming it. Pretty damn low in my opinion. Like I said before....they deserve each other.

Do you guys even try reading before commenting? I was talking about her husband on the phone.

heard this on the radio this morning. She since took he FB page offline, but her Twitter page has screen shots of her trying to justifying her trash talk. I like the part where she says she "strips for the cops" so he isn't going to get far with them, and then told him to stop filming her "tits." Outstanding parenting there.

Do you guys even try reading before commenting? I was talking about her husband on the phone.

I was talking about both of them. And sorry...no sympathy for the black guy. My opinion stands. He's a prick and she's a crazy bitch. They deserve each other.

Just now read all the other comments. The guy did nothing wrong. And if I were in his shoes I would have done the same thing...PISS HER OFF MORE just to make her look more of an ass.

Actually...to be truthful, she is lucky it was not me she was yelling at. I would have gotten out of the car just to see what else she thought she would do. Yes, I can be a brat. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back