Scottie Scheffler Arrested at PGA

It’s very likely that this was a case of confusion and not an egomaniac playing god trying to sneak special treatment.

With his ethnic background ?
See previous .
Probably thought they were Palestinians who were going to strip , rape and roast him .
Isn't that the usual story --- see Fake Shani Louk story ?

🔔 :cool:

See previous .
Probably thought they were Palestinians who were going to strip , rape and roast him .

I just think it's funny you guys side with the cops always until the cop fucks with one of you guys. Suddenly you aren't talking about obeying lawful commands.

See previous .

He’s a Texan and the number 1 golfer in the world. Don’t make this a race thing: it isn’t

I just think it's funny you guys side with the cops always until the cop fucks with one of you guys. Suddenly you aren't talking about obeying lawful commands.
That is not true. A sadistic fascist is a sadistic fascist. They deserve to see their families exterminated as they ph uk with others. And judges are in their sphere of influence also. Let's face it. Giving them the justice in return is a death sentence. Our laws are dictatorial. And none of them have been removed. At some point people will run with the answers to get rid of them and of course be just like them in ruling. At least there will be satisfaction in removing these fascists from the face of the earth. They have destroyed to many people over nothing. And they are supposed to be the good guys. Stuck in the middle from them and the criminal element. So much fun.

On the broadcast earlier today, two cops were shown conspicuously shaking his hand and congratulating him on his fine round of golf today.

The only question now is how the cops will drop this entirely without looking like they are giving him special treatment. If this happened in Manhattan and Scheffler were a Trump voter, he'd be looking at a couple years on Riker's.

I understand the seriousness of an accident scene and if it’s a case of a person just trying to jump traffic, I get it. But the fact that these players get express passes around traffic for these events makes the confusion understandable. But you’re right. Wait and see what info comes from the cams

Probably not express passes to go around a Police block by driving on the Median then force into the gate. Equivalent to going down the wrong way direction, almost.

I thought they were waving me in? Uh-huh.

Here's what I believe. This is a perfect example of white privilege. So the dude is a god at golf courses. There's traffic, an emergency, doesn't matter, he has to get there in time to tee off. So if there was an accident, he is entitled to drive around. Hell, drive on the grass. A lot of these fans would let him and rory mcelroy run a train on their sisters. LOL

Idiot. I posted where black Odell forced a airliner to De-Board w/o arrested. Get iff the boards you stupid rough-tounged cow.

Probably not express passes to go around a Police block by driving on the Median then force into the gate. Equivalent to going down the wrong way direction, almost.

I thought they were waving me in? Uh-huh.
You think he is lying?

On the broadcast earlier today, two cops were shown conspicuously shaking his hand and congratulating him on his fine round of golf today.

The only question now is how the cops will drop this entirely without looking like they are giving him special treatment. If this happened in Manhattan and Scheffler were a Trump voter, he'd be looking at a couple years on Riker's.
The cops should drop it. They were completely out of line… how he played the way he played today is absolutely amazing given the morning shake up…. Superhuman

One of you guys?
Now that I know all the facts, I say he walks. They drop the charges. Imagine the star of the show who usually gets to go around traffic, just misunderstands a beat cops command, or just drives by when they say stop. The idiot cop grabs the car and gets dragged 10 feet. Guy stops and gets the book thrown at him. Fuck the police.

The cops should drop it. They were completely out of line… how he played the way he played today is absolutely amazing given the morning shake up…. Superhuman

Might as well. If the famous Pro-Blacks get off ........ then why not prima donna whiteys too?

The jackass cops are charging him with assaulting a police officer= pure bs--Who do they think they are with such a ridiculous charge.
I thought the rule was always......."When a Cop asks you to stop, you STOP."

People have been SHOT DEAD doing what Schleffler did.

Somebody is. I guaranatee black Odell beckham is lying.

I am working with no time for this but reports are a Policeman got dragged by Sheff car? WTH? when is the last time you dragged a cop with your car?
I don’t know where you get your reports from but if it’s from your normal news sources then that may explain why you’re way off base.

Scottie thought he was being waived through, cop grabbed on to the car as it passed. Scottie stopped. Cop reached through the window, opened the door, slammed him against the car and cuffed him. Then booked him for felony counts. Absolutely uncalled for.

Scottie said all the other cops were really cool with him. That douche bag cop needs to be fired or put on desk duty

I don’t know where you get your reports from but if it’s from your normal news sources then that may explain why you’re way off base.

Scottie thought he was being waived through, cop grabbed on to the car as it passed. Scottie stopped. Cop reached through the window, opened the door, slammed him against the car and cuffed him. Then booked him for felony counts. Absolutely uncalled for.

Scottie said all the other cops were really cool with him. That douche bag cop needs to be fired or put on desk duty

Cop was dragged and requried medical is the report I glanced at. But I don’t read any MSM, just sports radio. Im not digging into it. WHEN? did the PRO stop is the point here perhaps? Cops got it tough enough w/o the Elite demanding special treatment.

Cop was dragged and requried medical is the report I glanced at. But I don’t read any MSM, just sports radio. Im not digging into it. WHEN? did the PRO stop is the point here perhaps? Cops got it tough enough w/o the Elite demanding special treatment.
Well if you’re only seeing headlines and not digging then why are you commenting. You do the same out the politics you engage with too don’t you? Makes a lot of sense.

The Pro wasn’t looking for special treatment. He thought he was getting waived through like he does every time he enters an event. He went 10-20 yards before he realize the cop had jumped onto his car.

Felony charges is completely out of line. They will be dropped and an apology issued before weeks end. Cop will be on desk duty for a while

Well if you’re only seeing headlines and not digging then why are you commenting. You do the same out the politics you engage with too don’t you? Makes a lot of sense.

The Pro wasn’t looking for special treatment. He thought he was getting waived through like he does every time he enters an event. He went 10-20 yards before he realize the cop had jumped onto his car.

Felony charges is completely out of line. They will be dropped and an apology issued before weeks end. Cop will be on desk duty for a while

Did he drag the Cop or not? Fork your cherry picking, spinning and leaving out major facts in every thread you get into until you harrass so many others they force your dishonest arse to finally come up with facts just like the MSM you dumb OX! Enough! Get off the boards.

Forum List

Back