Blacks must consider separation from White America Now!!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We black people must really consider separating ourselves from White America. We must consider a repatriation to Africa or creating our own State. Lets separate from white people now,! Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.!

We black people must really consider separating ourselves from White America. We must consider a repatriation to Africa or creating our own State. Lets separate from white people now,! Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.!
what do you care?.....your running like a pussy to another country....

It was a lot worse in the 1960s. How will you draw the line of who is black and who is not.

You're really a white guy, aren't you?

Things aren’t worse but there is a subset of Americans trying to keep it from getting better. What’s a crime is that the Republican Party turns a blind eye while my well meaning Democratic pals are terrible at politics. Good news is some Republicans are opening their eyes. I can’t say my Dems are getting better at politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you favor segregation? As a start why don't we reinstate the Jim Crowe laws until you can catch your boat/plane/teleportation device? I thought we were making progress when we got rid of those laws. My bad.

This is a serious issue.

1. Assuming that the OP actually is African American, his views should be respectfully treated.

2. I believe that a few African American leaders have urged economic independence for African Americans but have not suggested a separate nation on this continent or moving to Africa.

3. I think that moving to Africa would not be a good idea. African Americans are American. They think like Americans. They speak American English. Most of them, I feel, have no interest in moving to Africa.

4. To be brutally frank, if I may, I think that many Caucasian people would welcome the OP's suggestion that African Americans have their own nation state on this continent.

5. My gut feeling, however, is that the vast majority of African Americans do NOT want to live in an all-African American nation state.

6. The OP seems pessimistic that African Americans & Caucasian Americans can ever really get along. But he seems to forget one point: The Caucasian population is shrinking fast. By the end of this century, they are projected to be a small minority.

a. So it appears that in the next century African Americans will be playing a major role in American life along with Latinx people, who may eventually emerge as the majority.

7. The OP should also remember that with every election, African Americans along with their allies in the Caucasian American community are becoming the decisive voice in who wins national or state-wide elections. (Georgia has just shown us that point.)

52ndStreet
We black people must really consider separating ourselves from White America.

We are already separate. America is one of the most racially segregated places on the planet.

I'm a foundational black American. This is a black man's country. We built it. We were the first here.

We are America. We don't run like b*tches
White Americans ran like b*tches from Europe because they couldn't make it there.

We were already here. We don't run.

52ndStreet
We must consider a repatriation to Africa or creating our own State.

The white supremacists control all of Africa and they sabotage it. Africa needs 3 things

One country
One language
One currency

That's what Africa should be. All that tribal sh*t is what makes it easier for outsiders to exploit.

52ndStreet
Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.

It's not about white people. It's about the white supremacists.

OK with Me !!!

52ndStreet
We black people must really consider separating ourselves from White America.

We are already separate. America is one of the most racially segregated places on the planet.

I'm a foundational black American. This is a black man's country. We built it. We were the first here.

We are America. We don't run like b*tches
White Americans ran like b*tches from Europe because they couldn't make it there.

We were already here. We don't run.

52ndStreet
We must consider a repatriation to Africa or creating our own State.

The white supremacists control all of Africa and they sabotage it. Africa needs 3 things

One country
One language
One currency

That's what Africa should be. All that tribal sh*t is what makes it easier for outsiders to exploit.

52ndStreet
Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.

It's not about white people. It's about the white supremacists.
Then GTFO, ingrates.

Oh my god, can you imagine the train wreck that nation would be? Without white and asian people keeping the nations crime statistics down, it would instantly become the most violent place on earth. :laugh:

Liberia.

YOU, personally, are welcome to leave any time.

Forum List

Back