Blacks must consider separation from White America Now!!

If Africans could organize, and stop fighting each other, there would be no stopping them. It would be hands down the most powerful nation ever to have existed.

Africa is not a nation.
No, its a continent so what is your point. AFRICANS is an appropriate term for all the small non-descript countries people of that continent.

Are you trying to be ignorant?
Oz is a Continent AND a single country; Commonwealth. No reason Africa COULD NOT do the same.......

Actually, about 54 reasons.
Complete the quote please...big IF of course.

54 big "ifs" lol

But it isn't impossible to form an "African Union".......

that eventually becomes some sort of Commonwealth........after all, Texas was once a Republic.

Greg

This is a white racist pretending to be black online.

Oh my god, can you imagine the train wreck that nation would be? Without white and asian people keeping the nations crime statistics down, it would instantly become the most violent place on earth

Whites commit the mosts crimes. We are already the most violent country in the western world.
Only because black crime. We would be one of the least violent western countries if we didnt have black communities.

We black people must really consider separating ourselves from White America. We must consider a repatriation to Africa or creating our own State. Lets separate from white people now,! Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.!
Oh my god, can you imagine the train wreck that nation would be? Without white and asian people keeping the nations crime statistics down, it would instantly become the most violent place on earth. :laugh:
Like Africa or Detroit or Chicago?
There is a huge Jewish area outside Detroit called west Bloomfield !! Very Jewish and nice . Very cute ones
I know a lot of people who live there because they have family in my community and they visit for holidays, weddings and bar mitzvahs.

If Africans could organize, and stop fighting each other, there would be no stopping them. It would be hands down the most powerful nation ever to have existed.

Africa is not a nation.
No, its a continent so what is your point. AFRICANS is an appropriate term for all the small non-descript countries people of that continent.

Are you trying to be ignorant?
Oz is a Continent AND a single country; Commonwealth. No reason Africa COULD NOT do the same....big IF of course.

Greg
Every nation on the continent of Africa is always at war with their neighbors.

We black people must really consider separating ourselves from White America. We must consider a repatriation to Africa or creating our own State. Lets separate from white people now,! Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.!
Oh my god, can you imagine the train wreck that nation would be? Without white and asian people keeping the nations crime statistics down, it would instantly become the most violent place on earth. :laugh:
Like Africa or Detroit or Chicago?
There is a huge Jewish area outside Detroit called west Bloomfield !! Very Jewish and nice . Very cute ones
I know a lot of people who live there because they have family in my community and they visit for holidays, weddings and bar mitzvahs.
And they are very cute Jews in WB !!!

at least it's not trump.jpg

52ndStreet
We black people must really consider separating ourselves from White America.

We are already separate. America is one of the most racially segregated places on the planet.

I'm a foundational black American. This is a black man's country. We built it. We were the first here.

We are America. We don't run like b*tches
White Americans ran like b*tches from Europe because they couldn't make it there.

We were already here. We don't run.

52ndStreet
We must consider a repatriation to Africa or creating our own State.

The white supremacists control all of Africa and they sabotage it. Africa needs 3 things

One country
One language
One currency

That's what Africa should be. All that tribal sh*t is what makes it easier for outsiders to exploit.

52ndStreet
Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.

It's not about white people. It's about the white supremacists.
America is the most racist country??
Let's see.
A white man is 20 times more likely to he killed by a black man than a black man killed by a white man.
A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.

Maybe you're right.

Biden wants to teach all the minority children that the white children are evil
This will make it easier for them to sucker punch, rape and murder white people when they grow up and not feel any sense of guilt.

It was a lot worse in the 1960s. How will you draw the line of who is black and who is not.
It wasn't worse, it was different. And why do whites ask stupid questions?
The DemoKKKrats haven't done a lynching since when; 1981??????

'Last lynching in America' shocked Mobile in 1981, bankrupted the KKK

By Leada Gore | [email protected]
In 1981, 19-year-old Michael Donald's body was found dangling from a tree in Mobile. The murder, carried out by members of the Ku Klux Klan, is sometimes referred to as the last documented lynching in America.

On March 21, 1981, Donald was killed by Henry Hays and James Knowles, young KKK members incensed over the failure of a Mobile jury to convict an African American man charged with the murder of a white policeman.

Hays' father, Bennie Jack Hays, second-highest-ranking official in the United Klans in Alabama at the time, was furious over the failed conviction and told the men "If a black man can get away with killing a white man, we ought to be able to get away with killing a black man."

Spurred those words, Hays and Knowles kidnapped Donald, beat him, slit his throat and then hung his body from a tree in a Mobile neighborhood.
Knowles later confessed to the murder, pleaded guilty and testified against Hays. Hays was sentenced to death and his 1997 execution in Alabama's electric chair was the first in the state since 1913 for a white-on-black crime.

A third defendant, Benjamin Franklin Cox Jr., of Mobile, was convicted of being an accomplice and sentenced to life in prison. The elder Hays, charged as an accomplice for allegedly ordering the lynching, had his first trial end in a mistrial, and died before a second trial started.

But how things have changed...

The criminal convictions weren't the end, however.

With the help of Morris Dees, co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center, Mrs. Donald filed a civil suit against the local KKK and the United Klans of America. An all-white Mobile jury awarded her $7 million, forcing the bankrupted KKK to turn over the deed to its $225,000 national headquarters in Tuscaloosa.

"The verdict marked the end of the United Klans, the same group that had beaten the Freedom Riders in 1961, murdered civil rights worker Viola Liuzzo in 1965, and bombed Birmingham's 16th Street Baptist Church in 1963," the Southern Poverty Law Center said in its description of the historic case.

Donald sold the headquarters for a little more than $50,000, allowing her to move from the projects and into her own home before her death a year later.

You really ARE f'n ridiculous!!! JUSTICE WAS DONE though I do wonder if Hays really was guilty..........only ONE "witness" rolled over......hmmmm....

Greg

White racism has never been only about the KKK and lynching.
You mean DemoKKKrats are different these days?? lmao

Greg
Yeah, Democrats aren't the ones defending the confederacy.

52ndStreet

We are already separate. America is one of the most racially segregated places on the planet.

I'm a foundational black American. This is a black man's country. We built it. We were the first here.

White Americans ran like b*tches from Europe because they couldn't make it there.

52ndStreet

The white supremacists control all of Africa and they sabotage it. Africa needs 3 things

One country
One language
One currency

That's what Africa should be. All that tribal sh*t is what makes it easier for outsiders to exploit.

52ndStreet
Things seems to be getting worse as we progress into the future with these white people.

Let's see.
A white man is 20 times more likely to he killed by a black man than a black man killed by a white man.
A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.

Maybe you're right.
No, this is incorrect. A white man is 5 times more likely to be killed by another white man than by anyone else and I'll let the rapre arrest numbers from2019 speak to your second lie.

1611917512802.png

1611917560443.png

1611917649163.png

1611917710300.png

Whites were arrested for rape almost 3 times more than blacks. And no we won't be dividing the number of blacks who got arrested by the number of blacks in the population then multiplying the percentage by 100,000 to get a number so that whites can make a false claim.

First try separating yourself from the Democratic Party. You may think the Democratic Party cares for you but if so why is it all for open borders so people from Central America can take your jobs and work for less pay?

If you don’t like Republicans then start your own Party. Get a couple dozen seats in the House and Senate and both the Democrats and the Republicans will be kissing your ass to get you to vote with them to pass the legislation they want. Your Party will provide the deciding vote on a lot of legislation.

Be careful of some blacks already in office. They are the house slaves on the Democratic Plantation while you are the field workers. If you look carefully you will find most are Swamp critters and as corrupt as they come.

Joes gonna move yas to the white burbs for social justice and equality ....where yoose peoples Yutes will culturally enrich the surrounding area ....

White progressives hate you with a passion to.....
I can't wait

Too late, we've already separated you from us White people.

That's what Liberia was for. Idiot.

52ndStreet

52ndStreet

One country
One language
One currency

52ndStreet

Let's see.

Maybe you're right.
No, this is incorrect. A white man is 5 times more likely to be killed by another white man than by anyone else and I'll let the rapre arrest numbers from2019 speak to your second lie.

View attachment 450054
View attachment 450055
View attachment 450056
View attachment 450057
Whites were arrested for rape almost 3 times more than blacks. And no we won't be dividing the number of blacks who got arrested by the number of blacks in the population then multiplying the percentage by 100,000 to get a number so that whites can make a false claim.
That's not what I said though.
Read again.

52ndStreet

52ndStreet

One country
One language
One currency

52ndStreet

Let's see.

Maybe you're right.
No, this is incorrect. A white man is 5 times more likely to be killed by another white man than by anyone else and I'll let the rapre arrest numbers from 2019 speak to your second lie.

View attachment 450054
View attachment 450055
View attachment 450056
View attachment 450057
That's not what I said though.
Read again.
I know what you said and showed you that what you said is untrue.

This is a serious issue.

1. Assuming that the OP actually is African American, his views should be respectfully treated.

2. I believe that a few African American leaders have urged economic independence for African Americans but have not suggested a separate nation on this continent or moving to Africa.

3. I think that moving to Africa would not be a good idea. African Americans are American. They think like Americans. They speak American English. Most of them, I feel, have no interest in moving to Africa.

4. To be brutally frank, if I may, I think that many Caucasian people would welcome the OP's suggestion that African Americans have their own nation state on this continent.

5. My gut feeling, however, is that the vast majority of African Americans do NOT want to live in an all-African American nation state.

6. The OP seems pessimistic that African Americans & Caucasian Americans can ever really get along. But he seems to forget one point: The Caucasian population is shrinking fast. By the end of this century, they are projected to be a small minority.

a. So it appears that in the next century African Americans will be playing a major role in American life along with Latinx people, who may eventually emerge as the majority.

7. The OP should also remember that with every election, African Americans along with their allies in the Caucasian American community are becoming the decisive voice in who wins national or state-wide elections. (Georgia has just shown us that point.)
Actually no. Whites are not expected to be a small minority. They are expected to be 49% of a population that has minorities in the aggregate of 51%. That is hardly a small minority. African Americans won't be more than 12% losing a point or two from where they are now. The largest increase will be from Asians and Hispanics neither of which are sympathetic to the black cause.

Even though Africans are coming here, African Americans would do themselves well to return to their homeland. The Jamal Crow laws they want to impose isn't going to help much

This is a serious issue.

1. Assuming that the OP actually is African American, his views should be respectfully treated.

2. I believe that a few African American leaders have urged economic independence for African Americans but have not suggested a separate nation on this continent or moving to Africa.

3. I think that moving to Africa would not be a good idea. African Americans are American. They think like Americans. They speak American English. Most of them, I feel, have no interest in moving to Africa.

4. To be brutally frank, if I may, I think that many Caucasian people would welcome the OP's suggestion that African Americans have their own nation state on this continent.

5. My gut feeling, however, is that the vast majority of African Americans do NOT want to live in an all-African American nation state.

6. The OP seems pessimistic that African Americans & Caucasian Americans can ever really get along. But he seems to forget one point: The Caucasian population is shrinking fast. By the end of this century, they are projected to be a small minority.

a. So it appears that in the next century African Americans will be playing a major role in American life along with Latinx people, who may eventually emerge as the majority.

7. The OP should also remember that with every election, African Americans along with their allies in the Caucasian American community are becoming the decisive voice in who wins national or state-wide elections. (Georgia has just shown us that point.)
Actually no. Whites are not expected to be a small minority. They are expected to be 49% of a population that has minorities in the aggregate of 51%. That is hardly a small minority. African Americans won't be more than 12% losing a point or two from where they are now. The largest increase will be from Asians and Hispanics neither of which are sympathetic to the black cause.

Even though Africans are coming here, African Americans would do themselves well to return to their homeland. The Jamal Crow laws they want to impose isn't going to help much

Hi,

I think that by the end of the century, Caucasians will be a small minority, 20% - 30% at best.

You said something that I have never dared to say, only to hint at it. But since you brought it out into the open, I will meekly say this: African Americans will eventually discover that their best friends were Caucasians.

Have a great weekend!

P.S. I respectfully disagree with you that African Americans should return to their homeland. They are 100% Americans. They have been here longer than most Americans whose ancestors immigrated here much later.

Forum List

Back