Blackouts threaten Germany as the proliferation of heat pumps and e-vehicles drives power demand to new heights.

This thread is 20 days old, not one of the users here that pontificate regularly that wind and solar is great, is here to provide any argument as to why it is not a solar and wind failure in germany.

Solar and Wind are inefficient, extremely Expensive forms of energy. They have Failed the World, yet the world thinks they can print 10's of trillions of dollars, a hundred trillion dollars, to fix the failure.
False many times over.
Solar is THEE cheapest for of energy in the right place.
I have many thread starts on it on THIS page and YOU have not refuted any of them.. in Years.
"20 days" LOL.
Wind is a good course for others... and both those sources made up 85% of USA New energy generation last year because of it. (Up from 2/3 in 2016, another of my OP topics) Not subsidies.
TEXAS was #1 adding Triple the renewable capacity California did last year. (another thread of mine you whiffed on)

However Germany (and much of Northern Europe) is gray all winter. It's among the worst places IMO.
Wind, OTOH, is still a good source for them.

If you ever want to be serious, be glad to discuss ANY topic. We/I will have to endure many one-line RW Trolls that are the MAJORITY of this message board though, and they'll all be rooting for you/harassing me.
Welcome to the jc456/skookerasbil Kindergarten playground.
`

Last edited:
Solar is THEE cheapest for of energy in the right place.
I have many thread starts on it on THIS page and YOU have not refuted any of them.. in Years.
"20 days" LOL.
Wind is a good course for others... and both those sources made up 85% of USA New energy generation last year because of it. Not subsidies.

However Germany (and much of Northern Europe) is gray all winter. It's among the worst places IMO.
Wind, OTOH, is still a good source for them.

If you ever want to be serious, be glad to discuss any topic. We/I will/do have to endure may one-line RW Trolls that are the MAJORITY of this message board though, and they'll all be rooting for you/harassing me.
Welcome to jc456/skookerasbil Kindergarten playground.
`
How much is the going rate for solar, tonight, right now?

Yes you have started many threads, with your google links, as if a google link is proof of anything but democrat propaganda.

Yet this post of yours does not contain any sort of information on anything I have posted? Why is that? Just here patting yourself on the back telling yourself you are the best?

I guess now is a good time to point out, although you challenge me here, you have disagreed with a dozen of my posts. You have read and ran, hit me with a disaprove. And now you pretend you here to debate if only I pic something to discuss?

You already had ample time to comment on any one of those posts your disagreed or disaproved of?

And how about that post about flooding in Miami, in streets that were build either below the high tide mark or built below the max storm tide, that you claimed were flooded because the ocean rose.

What about all those posts you ran from and never answered, now you want a chance at another topic.

Well, you had your chance and instead of speaking of something on topic you did nothing. Take another hit off your blunt, drink some more red bull and vodka, it certainly makes you brave.

How much is the going rate for solar, tonight, right now?

Yes you have started many threads, with your google links, as if a google link is proof of anything but democrat propaganda.

Yet this post of yours does not contain any sort of information on anything I have posted? Why is that? Just here patting yourself on the back telling yourself you are the best?

I guess now is a good time to point out, although you challenge me here, you have disagreed with a dozen of my posts. You have read and ran, hit me with a disaprove. And now you pretend you here to debate if only I pic something to discuss?

You already had ample time to comment on any one of those posts your disagreed or disaproved of?

And how about that post about flooding in Miami, in streets that were build either below the high tide mark or built below the max storm tide, that you claimed were flooded because the ocean rose.

What about all those posts you ran from and never answered, now you want a chance at another topic.

Well, you had your chance and instead of speaking of something on topic you did nothing. Take another hit off your blunt, drink some more red bull and vodka, it certainly makes you brave.
My posts directly refutes and makes a mockery of Your "20 day" claim with my 6 YEAR ONE.
Though I agreed Germany/N Europe was a bad place for Solar.

IF my sources were wrong you were/still are free to refute them, not just say "I disagree"/"No"
Understand the way debate works MAGAt?

My sources are Links from such sources as the IEA, NASA, NOAA, etc. while you justy Opine from in front of your Naked Trump poster.

You Dishonest Clown, you just made a bunch of bad excuses to be able to keep posting your low IQ Political opinions without refuting mine.

Note, I post often in the SCIENCE section (oft against the anti-evolution clowns like Crusader Frank there), while warming deniers only 'know' one science, climate! LOFL.

How many here Ever posted/started a thread in Sci section?
LOFL you political HACKS.

`

Last edited:
My posts directly refutes and makes a mockery of Your "20 day" claim with my 6 YEAR ONE.
Though I agreed Germany/N Europe was a bad place for Solar.

IF my sources were wrong you were/still are free to refute them, not just say "I disagree"/"No"
Understand the way debate works MAGAt?

My sources are Link ones from such sources as the IEA, NASA, etc. while you justy Opine from in front of your Naked Trump poster.

You Dishonest Clown, you just made a bunch of bad excuses to be able to keep posting your low IQ Political opinions.

Note I post often in the SCIENCE section b(oft against the anti-evolution clowns there), while warming deniers only 'know' one science, climate! LOFL.

`
Your post? Your sources? I see nothing of mine that you responded to and I certainly have not responded to any of your posts.

You wish to start a conversation, feel free, but pontificating about comments you made to someone else is just that, pontificating.

In that past you did the same bullshit, never addressed a topic with me, just trolled and trolled and trolled.

Anytime you are ready, feel free to engage, instead of simply cowardly hitting me with your disagree.

Any post, pick one, you have now had two chances to say something other than a troll, and again you have chosen not to.

Actually addressing the OP is a tertiary thought, for you, at best.

You Dishonest Clown, you just made a bunch of bad excuses to be able to keep posting your low IQ Political opinions without refuting mine.

LOFL you political HACKS.

`
You just called your political opinion, low IQ.

Dishonest? I am dishonest for not commenting on your post? You really are full of yourself today.

I made excuses? Troll on abu afuk

Your post? Your sources? I see nothing of mine that you responded to and I certainly have not responded to any of your posts.

You wish to start a conversation, feel free, but pontificating about comments you made to someone else is just that, pontificating.

In that past you did the same bullshit, never addressed a topic with me, just trolled and trolled and trolled.

Anytime you are ready, feel free to engage, instead of simply cowardly hitting me with your disagree.

Any post, pick one, you have now had two chances to say something other than a troll, and again you have chosen not to.

Actually addressing the OP is a tertiary thought, for you, at best.
You Lying POS.
You just said this:

"Solar and Wind are inefficient, extremely Expensive forms of energy. They have Failed the World, yet the world thinks they can print 10's of trillions of dollars, a hundred trillion dollars, to fix the failure."

Which I have demonstrated with countless links and stats is absolutely wrong. At this point a knowing or stubborn Brainwashed Lie.
You choose to/HAVE to ignore major science/Business to keep your Politics. Like a Hockey fan.

And you are both a Liar and Brainwashed RW deluded low life with NO credible sources to back his claims.
`

`

Last edited:
I would say stupid would be not to acknowledge that before Russia shut off gas supplies Germany shutdown 14 of 17 nuclear reactors, part of the going green energy policy. That massive shortage of electricity forced the reliance on Russian gas.

Wind and Solar are to intermittent to rely on, and it winter very very inefficient.

The price of electricity since 2000, has doubled, and that is before the Ukraine war and Russia turning of the gas.

Heat pumps, you could be right, that does not prove the total failure of green energy policies.

Electricity prices doubled since the green energy policies were instituted.
German people are migrating out of Germany, in record numbers
German industry is shutting down
German industry is moving to other countries

Yep, all the proof shows that there is a failure, where has the most money gone? Green Energy Policies

The purpose of instituting green energy policies is not to reduce the price of a kWh but the elimination of GHG emissions. Since you give that no value at all, your judgement as to what is and is not satisfactory about green energy policies similarly has no value.

The purpose of instituting green energy policies is not to reduce the price of a kWh but the elimination of GHG emissions. Since you give that no value at all, your judgement as to what is and is not satisfactory about green energy policies similarly has no value.

The purpose of instituting green energy policies is not to reduce the price of a kWh

Free fuel doesn't make it cheaper?

If I ask you to replace your car with another one that burns less gas, can you do so for free? Don't make stupid arguments. The only disagreement we all have here is that the lot of you couldn't give two shits about eliminating GHG emissions and don't think we should be spending a red cent on the process. I think anyone with such a view is a shortsighted ignoramus but since you're always a good source of witty banter, I really don't want to cut you off.

If I ask you to replace your car with another one that burns less gas, can you do so for free? Don't make stupid arguments. The only disagreement we all have here is that the lot of you couldn't give two shits about eliminating GHG emissions and don't think we should be spending a red cent on the process. I think anyone with such a view is a shortsighted ignoramus but since you're always a good source of witty banter, I really don't want to cut you off.

If I ask you to replace your car with another one that burns less gas, can you do so for free?

Ask me? No more mandates? Deal!

Don't make stupid arguments.

Irony is ironic.

The ONE thing the retarded politicians don't "get", is that "green" means ALL ENCOMPASSING.

It's ALL OR NOTHING. Because it just doesn't work otherwise. And we are at least another century away from being anywhere NEAR any reliable "green" source.

You can not decrease GHG emissions by creating a new heavy industry polluting the atmosphere. A toxic heavy industry building 24 hours a day, all year long, forever.

How does builsing and manufacturing more, billions of tons, more than ever was built how does that reduce ghg, it does not.

You Lying POS.
You just said this:

"Solar and Wind are inefficient, extremely Expensive forms of energy. They have Failed the World, yet the world thinks they can print 10's of trillions of dollars, a hundred trillion dollars, to fix the failure."

Which I have demonstrated with countless links and stats is absolutely wrong. At this point a knowing or stubborn Brainwashed Lie.
You choose to/HAVE to ignore major science/Business to keep your Politics. Like a Hockey fan.

And you are both a Liar and Brainwashed RW deluded low life with NO credible sources to back his claims.
I see no link in response to my post.

You make big claims with zero proof.

And again, quit trolling. You just had another chance to refute what I say but as always you do not.

Germany's Green failure is huge. Germany is scrambling to bring back coal.

German] officials are working on emergency laws that would allow roughly 9-10 gigawatts of idle coal and lignite capacity to return to service until 2024, replacing some of the 16% market share now held by gas. The country is home to seven of the EU’s 10 most polluting power stations, according to NGO Ember. . . . Economy Minister Robert Habeck said laws allowing more coal use and less gas-fired generation should pass the Bundesrat — upper house of parliament — in early July. . . . The government says there are no plans to change the coal phase-out date, with the last units still earmarked for closure by 2030.

Here’s a disturbing report out of Starnberg, a wealthy suburban town south of Munich, where years of sustainability woo coupled with recently rising gas costs have induced an unfathomable demand for heat pumps. As the energy crisis looms and people fight to avoid astronomical heating bills, these are subject to almost year-long back-orders.

There’s only one problem:

We’re looking at nothing less than the total failure of green energy policies. The Greens have spent years promoting electricity as the only environmentally responsible sustainable solution, shutting down our nuclear power plants, pouring untold billions into wind and solar which do not work, and burning cheap Russian gas as a fake “transitional” measure to hold the whole scam together. It’s no accident that former chancellor Angela Merkel, responsible for our disastrous decision to phase out nuclear power, fought so hard for Nord Stream 2. But now the Russian gas is gone, and random plumbers in Starnberg are praying that new heat pumps are delayed long enough to spare their fragile electrical grid new shocks ahead of winter.

They're screwed. Merkel did that.

Here’s a disturbing report out of Starnberg, a wealthy suburban town south of Munich, where years of sustainability woo coupled with recently rising gas costs have induced an unfathomable demand for heat pumps. As the energy crisis looms and people fight to avoid astronomical heating bills, these are subject to almost year-long back-orders.

There’s only one problem:

We’re looking at nothing less than the total failure of green energy policies. The Greens have spent years promoting electricity as the only environmentally responsible sustainable solution, shutting down our nuclear power plants, pouring untold billions into wind and solar which do not work, and burning cheap Russian gas as a fake “transitional” measure to hold the whole scam together. It’s no accident that former chancellor Angela Merkel, responsible for our disastrous decision to phase out nuclear power, fought so hard for Nord Stream 2. But now the Russian gas is gone, and random plumbers in Starnberg are praying that new heat pumps are delayed long enough to spare their fragile electrical grid new shocks ahead of winter.

Unfathomable demand for heat pumps???? Europeans have been using heat pumps to reduce energy costs for years. Americans have some of the cheapest energy in the world and as a result, you've done little to reduce your useage, but Europeans pay more for their energy than any part of the world.

And here's a report saying no blackouts in Germany:

From the same website. I've bolded the important part.

Much of the fear is scaremongering,” energy expert Christoph Maurer of consulting firm Consentec told TV station n-tv, according to a report in Der Spiegel.

Forum List

Back