Black Man Who Supported Trump Demands Reparations

IM2 Just a heads up....when you say "whitey" that gives the resident right wing/alt right wonks an opportunity to wail that you hate ALL white folk.....which is a convenient dodge to sidetrack the conversation. Over the years on various boards, I learned to always preface my accusations specifically to "folk of your mindset" and such....that way they can't waste time and space with BS. Otherwise, keep on keeping on! You're just making the fool out of these chumps.
Thanks for the advice. I say things like that so they feel what it's like. When they start off whining about me hating all white folks, I know that I have won. All white people aren't racists, but these guys are. I've posted all kinds of studies and opinions from white people, so as long as the folks of that mindset make derogatory comments about blacks or make ignorant assumptions about me, they arre going to see that word and feel what it's like.

Actually, the chronology of the post shows your intellectual dishonesty in just ignoring what others write (or being intellectually impotent in understanding such), and thinking regurgitating your proven erroneous assertions and accusations will make them magically come true.

Hint: it doesn't.

But it seems this is all you have to offer to any true, rational debate.....and that's a piss poor reality for you. Laugh, clown, laugh.
You said nothing of substance. What dishonesty? I say people should be held accountable, you talk outside of the conversation, about nonsense.

You said nothing of substance. What dishonesty? I say people should be held accountable, you talk outside of the conversation, about nonsense.
and yet another foolish tactic for all failed right wing/alt right trolls and pundits...just repeating the SOS in various forms while saying others have nothing to add while consistently responding to "nothing".

You're a joke, sweetheart. Ya got nothing but the SOS that appeals to the fool you see in the mirror and the like minded brethren on this site. Once I expose folk like you and reduce you to these lame retorts, I just throw you in the IA bin for a month and watch you dog my posts and threads like a mutt climbing my leg for attention. Adios for now.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
and yet another foolish tactic for all failed right wing/alt right trolls and pundits...just repeating the SOS in various forms while saying others have nothing to add while consistently responding to "nothing".

You're a joke, sweetheart. Ya got nothing but the SOS that appeals to the fool you see in the mirror and the like minded brethren on this site. Once I expose folk like you and reduce you to these lame retorts, I just throw you in the IA bin for a month and watch you dog my posts and threads like a mutt climbing my leg for attention. Adios for now.
Are you are attempting to present yourself as intelligent? None of your replies to my posts have anything to do with my posts. Speaking of jokes, perhaps you are looking in the mirror. Maybe you should reread your replies and see how ridiculous they are. You aren’t worthy of anymore replies.

Brother Robert Johnson, the first black BILLIONAIRE in America has stated his support for reparations.

So maybe one of you broke dick, not having a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of white racists would like to inform Mr. Johnson of how he only wants free money from whitey to compensate for his failures.

Country's first black billionaire calls for reparations so America can 'atone' for racist history
Michael Lee

America’s first black billionaire said people need to “atone” for the country’s history by paying reparations to the nation’s black population.

Robert L. Johnson wearing a suit and tie

“Reparations would require the entire country to … admit that the result of slavery has been 200 years of systemic racism, and for that reason, black folks have been denied $13-$15 trillion of wealth, and therefore, we as a country now must atone by paying black people of all stripes — the rich ones, the poor ones, and the middle — out of our pocket,” said Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television.

Johnson argued current proposals such as critical race theory education, housing grant programs, and the $5 billion of targeted support and debt relief for black farmers are being enacted as a way to sidestep paying true reparations.

“That’s what’s happening to the reparations — it’s been cut up into small pieces of things that look and feel like, ‘We want to end systemic racism, we want to end police brutality and shootings, and to provide financing to black small-business owners,’” Johnson said. “And then, people can say, ‘Well, we really don’t need reparations because when you put all of these things together, it’s reparations. It’s just not one big bill or asking this country to stand up and apologize, and you’re not asking people to pay out of their paychecks.”

Johnson argued that for there to be true reparations, there would have to be a direct check from the government. Earlier this month, he called for $14 trillion in reparations payments.

“With no doubt whatsoever, it was supposed to come from the government representing the people of the country,” Johnson said. “It was reimbursement, or recompense if you will, for the harm.”

So he makes money off other blacks (when they have money) no matter how much they didn't earn the money. He doesn't care about taxpayers being robbed...and oh fyi, the blacks who ancestors were brought over are far far far better off than the blacks who remained in africa. Most of the blacks over now, didn't have slaves in the US ancestors---but just about all of them had slave masters either owners here in the US or back in AFRICA.

Idiots and other crackheads need to stop trying to rip off taxpayers.

Forum List

Back