Bill Mahr is so addicted to pot he cannot do one interview now without it.

To get people whom would normally not talk about Bill Mahr or pot to have a conversation about it. How often do you think about Mr Mahr, because you are today

Grow up. You're not as clever as you think you are. In fact? You're fuckin stupid

Smoke all the dope you want, judging from your posts it's more sinister than pot

Grow up. You're not as clever as you think you are. In fact? You're fuckin stupid

Smoke all the dope you want, judging from your posts it's more sinister than pot
You could use a joint, may help you relax a little and let go of all the hate you carry around

Don't worry about me, Fungus. I don't give two fckn shits about you. It's sad you think so
You sure spend a lot of time telling everyone you don't care about them

Maybe you should pause to ask yourself why anyone should or would give a shit if you care about them? I mean, this behavior by you is pretty vain and egotistical. It seems to me that you're the one assuming everyone else cares about you and what you think.

You sure spend a lot of time telling everyone you don't care about them

Maybe you should pause to ask yourself why anyone should or would give a shit if you care about them? I mean, this behavior by you is pretty vain and egotistical. It seems to me that you're the one assuming everyone else cares about you and what you think.

Gfy, "Bingo".

snickers

I actually got 'paid' for a very short service call in the form of a huge bud the other day

I keep it by my keyboard, & keep looking at it wondering what bad work day it'll make end better..... :oops:

~S~

Forum List

Back