Bill Maher: "there's bad people on both sides"...so why hasn't the media crucified him like they did with Trump

Joe Biteme has been on the wrong side of everything since he has been in office, yet, like a good progressives slave, you just had to vote for the rich old white guy who called blacks predators and finger fucked women. Just had to didnt you? "Cutting your nose off, just to spite your face".

No, I voted for Justin Trudeau, just this past Monday.

You've clearly confused me with someone who watches and reads American media. I watch and read world media. I consume SOME American media, but nothing owned by right wing billionaires - no FOX News or any media owned by Rupert Murdoch, including Skye Media in Australia or Great Britain, no NY Post, and no Breitbart, OAN, Newsmaxx, or Sinclair Family owned media. No CNN - worst MSM network out there.

Your enthusiasm to believe Tara Reade is astonishing. Her story has been completely debunked, and her Republican law firm has dropped the case. But there you are, the guy who didn't believe Stormy Davis, despite the cancelled cheques and multiples witnesses to the payments, but you believe a woman who has been charged with multiple cons, that even a Republican law firm can't get behind.

There is no one more dumb and gullible that a conservative tough guy with a gun, to prove what a badass he is. Showing everybody yours. Makes me wonder how important the size of the gun is to you. What are you compensating for?

You've clearly confused me with someone who watches and reads American media. I watch and read world media. I consume SOME American media, but nothing owned by right wing billionaires - no FOX News or any media owned by Rupert Murdoch, including Skye Media in Australia or Great Britain, no NY Post, and no Breitbart, OAN, Newsmaxx, or Sinclair Family owned media. No CNN - worst MSM network out there.

Your enthusiasm to believe Tara Reade is astonishing. Her story has been completely debunked, and her Republican law firm has dropped the case. But there you are, the guy who didn't believe Stormy Davis, despite the cancelled cheques and multiples witnesses to the payments, but you believe a woman who has been charged with multiple cons, that even a Republican law firm can't get behind.

There is no one more dumb and gullible that a conservative tough guy with a gun, to prove what a badass he is. Showing everybody yours. Makes me wonder how important the size of the gun is to you. What are you compensating for?
Tara Reade story is debunked? So much for "We have to believe all women" for the #Metoo movement.

I have been mistaken for a horse at times as my gun is larger than you have ever seen.

The WH asked them to leave for months beforehand... How many troops were you willing to loose to get those out... How many actually wanted to leave...

The Biden Admin evacuated 120,000 people in the last month...

Could you tell us the plan to stay longer and we can get a good count on how many lives could have been lost?

Trump wanted to leave them all there and take out all the troops by Christmas, so Biden was far more responsible....

Trump signed an awful deal and removed the troops to 2500 on leaving office... Why didn't Trump put safe passage for US Citizens into the deal?
Ya, they had ample time to leave, they were just being lazy.

Here is a picture of just how little people cared about leaving Afghanistan -
kabul-peoplefallingplane-1629105876-1629137725.jpg

Nope, nothing to see here. Move on people.

Forum List

Back