Some Basic Law Stuff for normal people watching this Legal Chaos

Another long day for the orange shit stain sitting in court as a powerless criminal defendent that sits where he is told to sit, eats when he is told he can eat, and leaves when he is told he can leave.

Your leader right dimwit.

So where are you moving after the elections when the Democrats now control the world you live in? Or can you afford to move out of mommies basement?
Where will you move skrewey?

Funny, he is my leader and yet you never stop talking about him.
Isn't that strange skrewey?
When you assholes stop talking about Biden, we’ll stop talking about Trump

That’s a stupid argument made by stupid people

It is well known that bank officers accepted and processed loans that they should not have because they get a COMMISSION on them.

That a loan is paid back does not prove that it should have been made in the first place.
oh for fk sake, there is a banking industry with laws. come on, stop acting stupid like always. you are hypnotized for sure.

And yet you're losing. Every day.

Nothing strange about that.

But then again you are a loser that lives in a welfare queen red state.
My state never shut down throughout all the fake leftyvirus...well somebody has to pay for your SNAP bennies.
So maybe Germany works for you? Lots of goofballs there you would fit right in.

For those of you who don’t live in the legal world every day like I do, being a simple Los Angeles trial lawyer, a lot of the legal stuff you see going on surrounding Trump and Trump-affiliated people might seem like chaos. Well, it is chaos. It’s complete chaos. There is almost no resemblance between what is happening with Trump and the law as normally practiced among normal people in normal times. Remember, there’s a Trump Exception to all the rules and all the norms that rejects any kind of precedent and procedure, as well as simple fairness, in its pursuit of the Bad Orange Man and his allies. When you understand that, you will understand why I shake my head when people ask me my legal opinion about what’s going on. My legal opinion about what’s going on is it has nothing to do with the law at all.

Understand that what we’re seeing now are attempts to frame Donald Trump and people affiliated with him to abuse and misuse the legal system to gain a political advantage. This is nothing new. It is something scumbags have been doing for thousands of years. Remember, Caesar crossed the Rubicon with his legion because if he had left his troops behind, they were going to prosecute him into oblivion. Lawfare is nothing new – its modern practitioners just better hope they don’t end up provoking warfare, too.

BJ- Good read from Kurt Schlichter.

Cultists of course will not get it.
It seems to me that the reason why America's Leftists are not outraged by Trump's persecution through prosecution is because the LIKE it. They may realize how absurd these cases are, but they are so on board with the overall campaign that they pretend that it's all just business as usual, prosecutors going after a big crook.

It's like a baseball umpire who is missing calls for the whole game in your team's favor; you ain't likely to complain about it, or even admit that the bad calls happened.

It's complete theater.

But....the most obvious, largest crook of all continues to run his grift operation out of the White House
Hopefully Trump and his AG go after the vermin the same way they did, the difference being the vermin have violated all kinds of RICO and other criminal laws, so his will be legit prosecutions.
circlejerk2.jpg

For those of you who don’t live in the legal world every day like I do, being a simple Los Angeles trial lawyer, a lot of the legal stuff you see going on surrounding Trump and Trump-affiliated people might seem like chaos. Well, it is chaos. It’s complete chaos. There is almost no resemblance between what is happening with Trump and the law as normally practiced among normal people in normal times. Remember, there’s a Trump Exception to all the rules and all the norms that rejects any kind of precedent and procedure, as well as simple fairness, in its pursuit of the Bad Orange Man and his allies. When you understand that, you will understand why I shake my head when people ask me my legal opinion about what’s going on. My legal opinion about what’s going on is it has nothing to do with the law at all.

Understand that what we’re seeing now are attempts to frame Donald Trump and people affiliated with him to abuse and misuse the legal system to gain a political advantage. This is nothing new. It is something scumbags have been doing for thousands of years. Remember, Caesar crossed the Rubicon with his legion because if he had left his troops behind, they were going to prosecute him into oblivion. Lawfare is nothing new – its modern practitioners just better hope they don’t end up provoking warfare, too.

BJ- Good read from Kurt Schlichter.

Cultists of course will not get it.

Ooh, you’re a lawyer? I have a question I’ve always wondered. What is your opinion on Devin Stone. a.k.a “Legal Eagle” on YouTube? This is an interesting thing for me because, I assume as a lawyer, you are supposed to be about “truth, justice, and the Americ…” well, you get the idea.

Anyway, I’ve watched some of his videos and, every one is just as anti trump as you can get. He’s like one of these liberal pundits who, in every story, can only ever find fault, and repeats all of the liberal talking points. He rambles on a bunch of laws and legal jargon, but it’s all usually based on the same liberal talking points that I hear from progressive hosts.

Also, I’ve wondered how that affects business, as he is a partner in his law firm….if you are on YouTube every day spouting anti Republican sentiment…doesn’t that kind of alienate you from a lot of business?

Just curious.

Oh my gosh, if that’s the game we’re playing, then we’d all be completely smashed by all the drinking from the number of times dems use the “cult” word
Nope. It doesn't work if you use it for an actual cult, only when you cultists try to push the title off onto someone else.

Forum List

Back