Bill Maher: "there's bad people on both sides"...so why hasn't the media crucified him like they did with Trump

it's all BS, folks, it's all a game

There millions of people on either side...

One side just happened to pick a highly ill qualified one to become President... US kind of voted for him (well he lost the popular vote twice and got record rejection when US saw how bad he was).

There millions of people on either side...

One side just happened to pick a highly ill qualified one to become President... US kind of voted for him (well he lost the popular vote twice and got record rejection when US saw how bad he was).
I just cant believe that you are talking about Joe Biteme that way? Did you get a wake up call, when he left all those US citizens in Afghanistan?

Maher is one of them. He's established, respected...and they know his criticism of them is deserved.

I just cant believe that you are talking about Joe Biteme that way? Did you get a wake up call, when he left all those US citizens in Afghanistan?
The WH asked them to leave for months beforehand... How many troops were you willing to loose to get those out... How many actually wanted to leave...

The Biden Admin evacuated 120,000 people in the last month...

Could you tell us the plan to stay longer and we can get a good count on how many lives could have been lost?

Trump wanted to leave them all there and take out all the troops by Christmas, so Biden was far more responsible....

Trump signed an awful deal and removed the troops to 2500 on leaving office... Why didn't Trump put safe passage for US Citizens into the deal?

The WH asked them to leave for months beforehand... How many troops were you willing to loose to get those out... How many actually wanted to leave...

Could you tell us the plan to stay longer and we can get a good count on how many lives could have been lost?

Trump wanted to leave them all there and take out all the troops by Christmas, so Biden was far more responsible....

Trump signed an awful deal and removed the troops to 2500 on leaving office... Why didn't Trump put safe passage for US Citizens into the deal?
I must admit that once President Trump no longer was in office, i for one would of packed my bags and come back to the US, because just like Biteme Boss, who left 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi, Joe just wanted to follow in the brown turds footstep. I put those who are stuck there, it is on them, thinking that a Progressive would even think about caring for them....That is also why 10 children were droned over in Afghanistan by Joe, he learned that from the turd in Yemen.

All of those citizens had six months of warning to get out of there and they didn’t go. As the saying goes “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink“. You can tell people to leave but you can’t make them go.

You were also not responsible for those who fail to take the warnings seriously enough, or who felt it wasn’t time to go yet.

But I understand Jim. Any old excuse to trash Joe Biden. And there haven’t been a lot of them. So you’re going to use this for all it’s worth because that’s what you do. Republicans capitalize on the deaths in misery of Americans for political points every single time.

Well, today's so called woke "comedians" have a new goal with their "routines" and that is they are looking for applause more than they are looking for laughs.

The woke ones want affirmation from their own so that they are never ever shunned by their peers. Cause God forbid they aren't allowed in their clubs or no longer invited to their parties.

It used to be that comedians would look for laughs, but in this world where pronouns are censored and where the woke mob will crucify anyone who isn't in complete lock step with whatever brand new thing they are told be mad about from the media as instructed by their marxist global overlords, well it is off with their heads.

This bill Maher who has never been nearly as smart as thinks he is, is finding out all about it. He will eventually slink into his woke ways.

It is a challenge not to cave into the worldly ways for the most devout conservative Christian. Really is a challenge. A daily spiritual battle.

All of those citizens had six months of warning to get out of there and they didn’t go. As the saying goes “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink“. You can tell people to leave but you can’t make them go.

You were also not responsible for those who fail to take the warnings seriously enough, or who felt it wasn’t time to go yet.

But I understand Jim. Any old excuse to trash Joe Biden. And there haven’t been a lot of them. So you’re going to use this for all it’s worth because that’s what you do. Republicans capitalize on the deaths in misery of Americans for political points every single time.
Joe Biteme has been on the wrong side of everything since he has been in office, yet, like a good progressives slave, you just had to vote for the rich old white guy who called blacks predators and finger fucked women. Just had to didnt you? "Cutting your nose off, just to spite your face".

You mean he flooded our country with unvetted Muslims that we all now need to support with tax money. And of course he will give them citizenship as part of the Great Replacement plan.
Explain what Stephen Millar did to the vetting system?

He reduced it to one person and severely curbed vetting...

I will remind you these were the guys in the holes fighting beside US troops...

So these guys have proven themselves in the field of battle unlike a useless fuck like you... So please keep your racist crap to yourself...

ill remind you these were the guys in the holes fighting beside US troops...
LOL no they weren’t. Most of them are just random refugees. If they were “fighters” then why did they just surrender to the Taliban.

The media is Dem propaganda. They do not even try to hide it anymore.

The media is NOT Democratic propaganda. The MSM is reporting facts. The right wing media is the propaganda media.

How'd that Arizona Audit turn out for you? Stolen election, what stolen election? FOX keeps telling you there was massive fraud.

Maher has his moments but the bottom line he's just a so called comedian.

Clowns should stick to comedy

Well except for the kids Biden blew up and killed in his inept attack and the over a dozen US soldiers he got murdered along with nearly 200 Afghan allies murdered and the Americans he abandoned and pretty much every NATO ally condemning Biden's f'ed up withdrawal yeah it was a success. #sarcasm

Forum List

Back