I love this image.

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
1632097001081.png

There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606

Trump looks like a petulant child. He should be ignored.

View attachment 541606

LMAO, Trumps body language is telling her to pissoff.

A
it doesn't look like the Jap is buying that Kraut pig's line either.

Fuck me, that sow even dresses like she is in the Politburo.
America can only dream of having a leader of her ability and intelligence. Obama and Clinton had the intelligence. Clinton the ability. Obama was too divisive, both due to racists and his own attempt to try and be something to everyone. That never works.

A

America can only dream of having a leader of her ability and intelligence. Obama and Clinton had the intelligence. Clinton the ability. Obama was too divisive, both due to racists and his own attempt to try and be something to everyone. That never works.
haha, Merkel got duped on that baby boy lying on a beach picture. Did you hear a deep from her regarding the Afghan refugees?
In the end, Biden did something that Trump could not do making France pulls their ambassador :thewave:

A

LOL! That's good man.

WillHaftawaite
LOL I agree. Every other thread on here posted by a lefty loon is about Trump.

One would think they would be applauding their boy Bidung. Just because he's done nothing applaud worthy doesn't mean they can't applaud him.

Wonder if the lefty loons on this board are regretting voting for that incompetent boob?? I've talked to people who regret voting for him. Many don't like the 1 million new illegals that cost we tax payers billions every year and they blame Bidung for that. As they should.

You are beyond clueless...
No, she’s correct. Merkel is not liked right now due to allowing a bunch of Muslims into Germany who then proceeded to set up no go zones and start breaking laws left and right. Then claiming they only follow Sharia law so they couldn’t be punished.

View attachment 541606
Merkel stood up to Russia? LOL. Yeah she put sanctions on them for like two months and then opened up the natural gas lines to Russia, full throttle.

No, she’s correct. Merkel is not liked right now due to allowing a bunch of Muslims into Germany who then proceeded to set up no go zones and start breaking laws left and right. Then claiming they only follow Sharia law so they couldn’t be punished.
You are talking about the wrong country. That is the US where Muslim paranoia is at its deepest.

Forum List

Back