Woodward Book: Dan Quayle saved the republic, told fellow Hoosier Pence to certify Biden as the winner...Daily Kos: "Dan Quayle Saved Our Democracy"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i love me some Quayle. a decent public servant, something we lack today. let's honor Dan on this thread!

Last edited:
i love me some Quayle. a decent public servant, something we lack today. let's honor Dan on this thread!

Did he ever get that problem with spelling potato(e) corrected?

Yeah. Trump threatened Pence.. Once in public. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard, but if you are an adult, you do it anyway.
not sure how that’s a threat..

but whatever…has nothing to do with my post about what these two VPs had to deal with from the dembot cultist and their lying propagandist

Dan Quayle saving the republic? Who'da thunk it? A moderate Republican from his own state. Pence called the right guy. Thanks, Dan.

Yeah, turns out Pence was looking for a loophole. Interesting. Maybe the Trumpsters won't want him dead any more.

Dan Quayle. Of all people. I'll take it. Thank you, sir.
Woodward is a great fiction writer

Gotta give him credit for that

It's pretty fuckin sad when Dan Quayle can figure it out but your average tRumpling cannot.

So many people who have no clue how they're giving up their freedom to a bunch of people who will do them harm.

The Woodward book is based on hearsay and spin and innuendoes by the typical bull shit unidentified and unverified "sources". Are we going to have to live with unverified spin from Woodward's book for the next 3 years? It beats talking about old Joe anyway.

Forum List

Back