MAGA people should be very scared! Of Taylor Swift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Who knew?!

Who knew such an obviously well-educated, erudite, deep, profound thinker like Swift could have such a HUGE impact on our elections!

Well, maybe she does if she knows how to help the baby- killing, country-destroying dimrats rig yet another election... don't know if there is any info RE all that in this video/article :confused-84::confused-84:. I haven't read the entire thing yet (copied to read later) but yeh... thought I would WARN my MAGA buddies here

hope you aren't shaking in your boots!

:eek:

from site

The Biden campaign is reportedly seeking Swift's endorsement ahead of the 2024 election after she previously endorsed him in 2020.

However, many conservatives have urged the star to keep herself out of politics, warning that getting behind Biden could alienate a huge swath of the country and tarnish her brand.

Me

Well, even Mahr who wrote this BS knows that

It really says something about the sick condition (my words) in this country when.... well, HE thinks she can get people to .. what? change their choice of candidates? Just because she is Taylor Swift?! :oops:

Geez... unbelievably VACUOUS

Anyone... and I mean ANYONE whether R or D who changes his/her vote based on what this YOUNG (hasn't even had TIME to study up on the issues) person does or says

has, or should not have ANY right to vote! (Too damn stupid!)

Last edited:

Who knew?!

Who knew such an obviously well-educated, erudite, deep, profound thinker like Swift could have such a HUGE impact on our elections!

Well, maybe she does if she knows how to help the baby- killing, country-destroying dimrats rig yet another election... don't know if there is any info RE all that in this video/article :confused-84::confused-84:. I haven't read the entire thing yet (copied to read later) but yeh... thought I would WARN my MAGA buddies here

hope you aren't shakin in your boots!

Thanks to Taylor, Biden will have the 15-year-old female vote cornered.

Who knew?!

There are so many fart for brains in this country- she's exactly the kind of thing that could make a difference in the election.

Don't forget just how drippy drooly in love with celebrity the left are.

Who knew?!

from site

The Biden campaign is reportedly seeking Swift's endorsement ahead of the 2024 election after she previously endorsed him in 2020.

However, many conservatives have urged the star to keep herself out of politics, warning that getting behind Biden could alienate a huge swath of the country and tarnish her brand.

Me

Well, even Mahr who wrote this BS knows that

It really says something about the sick condition (my words) in this country when.... well, HE thinks she can get people to .. what? change their choice of candidates? Just because she is Taylor Swift?! :oops:

Geez... unbelievably VACUOUS

Anyone... and I mean ANYONE whether R or D who changes his/her vote based on what this YOUNG (hasn't even had TIME to study up on the issues) person does or says

has, or should not have ANY right to vote! (Too damn stupid!)
Lefties seem to be easily swayed by entertainers.

MAGA voters are probably far more sophisticated than Dem voters. This is why they don't fall for media hype or celebrities

THREAD LOCKED
There are several threads on this forum in regards to the same topic. Use one of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back